Dead or What?

day minus 34

I woke up and went to work.
Gee and I were making the comic, and it was looking great!!! I couldn't wait to get there!

I entered the studio. Gerard was looking out by a window, and the light hit his face in a beutiful way. I don't think he heard me, cause he was still facing the window. Watching the rain falling in the street.
I never looked at him like this. I noticed again how cute he was... His pale skin contrasted his messy black hair and his greenish eyes made me smile.
I bumped against a table and he noticed my presence.

-I didn't hear you comming in!- he said
-Yeah, I know... I didn't want to interrupt your thoughts.
-No problem! I was just looking for ideas...
-Found any?
-No... - he answered with a smile- gotta keep looking!
-They're well hidden huh?
-Yeah... You know what might help???
-What?
-Breakfast! Join me...
-I just ate...
-You don't need to eat, you just need to join me!
-Sure!

After breakfast we didn't feel like working. It stopped raining and the sun was shining again, so we went for a walk on the park. We stopped at the top of the bridge and faced the big pond. I looked at him and that strange feeling came to me again... He looked at me. I got hipnotized by the staring of his eyes.
Our faces got closer and we kissed. The world was now a beutiful place, filled with beutiful things. I never felt so happy...