Penguin Madness

Chapter 9

Three penguinmen (yes that's right - penguinmen. They're a cross between penguins and squirels and I have just made them up right now) sprinted into the room, chocolate blasters firing like a squadron of storm clouds. The ones that really hurt when they rain on you. Anyway, the came running in and Fredina and Bob dived for cover behind a huge, glamourised statue of Bob.
"What the hell is that doing there?" He wondered absently, "They are all being a bit presumptuous. It's not as if I want to be prime minister!" He was shocked back to reality by a chocolate blast landing about a centimetre from his ear. He jumped backwards in shock and landed flat on his back. A muffled squeaking could be heard and he looked around for the source of the noise. There didn't seem to be one. Hmmm... Where could this myterious sound be coming from? Then he felt a sharp pain in his rear. It felt like a set of tiny teeth were biting him. He jumped back to his feet and saw a slightly squished hamster slave.
"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't realise you were there!" he whispered. The hamster slave just glared at him and stalked off.

Meanwhile, Fredina was fighting for her life. Well she thought she was, but the penguinmen only wanted to capture her and lock her in an empty fishtank so they could keep her as a pet. She didn't know this, so as I said before, she thought she was fighting for her life. She was heroically (heroineically maybe? if there's such a word.) throwing diamonds at the penguinmen, aiming for sensitive spots which might have knocked them out if they were real penguins, but all it did was enfuriate them even more.

Just then, a rogue chocolate blast hit the base of the Bob statue and it began, ever so slowly, to topple over. Right onto where Fredina was standing...
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no! What will happen to Fredina? And will Bob be made to be Prime Minster? Find out in the next installment of the Penguindom Chronicals (also known as Penguin Madness)!
x