Status: Complete

The Beast and The Harlot = ?

Part 16

It's been an hour since me and Brian got to the restaurant and it feels like old times.

We're laughing and joking around, playfully nudging each other.

It feels so great to be able to hang out with my best friends and have Brian with me too.

It's been so long since we were able to do this.

I looked around the table and my eyes scanned over each smiling face.

I got to Brian's face and my eyes stopped, glued to his beautiful face.

I smiled as my eyes wandered up and down his beautifully sculpted face, going from his messy hair, down his smooth forehead, past his gorgeous eyes, down his sharp cheekbones and over his small nose.

His beautifully shaped lips had my eyes lingering a moment longer then I had intended.

My attention was again diverted to his breathtaking chocolate brown eyes.

They were pulled up at the edges dut to the grin on his face.

I grinned too, ecstatic to see him so happy.

He turned to me and looked shocked to see me staring at him.

His grin grew wider and his eyes met mine, keeping me captivated.

My heart started pounding hard in my chest when heleaned towards me.

My head automatically tilted to the side, making it easier for both of us.

His lips met mine in a gentle kiss that still took my breath away.

I felt like there was electricity pulsing through my veins.

Brian could still make me feel like I'm flying and seeing stars with just one kiss.

I thought of this feeling would fade or disappear all together after a certain amount of time.

Man was I wrong.

It just gets stronger with each passing day.

Brian's lips moved from my lips to my jaw.

He moved up and down my neck, slowly skimming his nose over my sensitive spot.

I held in a groan and i felt his lips pull into a smirk.

I slid my hand softly up his thigh.

My hads barely touching him.

I heard him breathe in sharply and I held in my giggle.

I slid my hand higher and higher, my grin getting bigger as I felt Brian's muscles tense under my hand.

"Hey! Break it up love birds." I heard Val say.

I jerked away from Brian and looked up at Val with a huge smile on my face.

"Val!!" I squealed, jumping up from my seat and into her arms.

"Why is it that you can distract my girlfriend enough to jump into your arms even when we're in the middle of something important?" Brian asked with a smirk.

"Cause I'm more special than you are." Val said, sticking her tongue out at him.

I laughed and Val turned to me and hugged me back.

"Nice to see things are better between you and Brian." She murmured in my ear.

I pulled away and grinned.

"It's great." I said laughing.

"Good. I heard about how it was before. I was not happy at all. I was ready to come and beat his ass if things didn't start to change, and I mean real quick." Val said firmly.

"I know, but it's not like that anymore. He's changed, for the better." I told her sincerely.

"I'm very happy to hear that, honey." She said pulling me into a hug again.

I laughed and we pulled apart after a moment.

"I have someone I want you all to meet." Val announced to the table.

We all gave her our attention and she turned around and waved someone over.

I don't know if it was just me or if it was all of us girls, but the second Val's boyfriend walked over my mouth dropped open.

He was absolutely gorgeous.

The saying tall, dark and handsome flashed through my head.

I grinned as he came in with a breathtaking smile and wrapped his arm around Val's waist.

It might sound crazy, but she honestly looked like she was glowing.

A grin spread across my face.

"Hi, I'm Daniel. I've heard alot about you and it's great to finally meet you all." He said, giving us another dazzling smile.

I was closest to him so I stepped forward and held out my hand.

"I'm Cynthia. It's great to meet you." I said with a grin of my own.

"So you're Cynthia. It's great to meet you. I'm Danny." He said, shaking my hand.

After a moment he smiled and pulled me into a friendly hug.

I was shocked at first but quickly got over it and hugged him back with a laugh.

I nonchalantly bumped Val and gave her a thumbs up.

She laughed and I jumped when I felt a hand wrap around my waist and stop, resting in the middle of my stomach.

I turned my head to the side and saw Brian eyeing Danny.

I smiled slightly and Brian's lame attempt to claim his territory.

I turned to look at him again and he was straight out glaring at Danny.

I elbowed him and gave him a stern look.

"I'mBrian." He said, putting his hand out to him.

Danny smiled and took his hand, his eye twitching slightly when Brian squeezed a little too hard.

Val looked at him with an incredulous face.

"You treating my little sister good? It's not a good idea to get on our bad side." Brian said in a low voice.

"Brian!!" Val yelled.

"I'm treating her good. AT least I hope I am." Danny said, looking down at Val.

She grinned and pulled him into a kiss.

There was a chorus of aww's from all the girls and sounds of disgust from the guys.

"The best." She murmured.

I smiled and one by one each couple introuduced themselves to Danny and greeted Val.

Matt was the last one and he hadn't moved from his chair.

Val looked at him with pleading eyes and I silently bit my lip.

"You must be Matt. I've heard a lot of great things about you, bro." Danny said with a smile.

We all turned and looked at the two guys now facing each other.

I hadn't even seen Matt stand up and move until he was two inches away from Danny's face.

He momentarily looked down at Val.

He leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Val." He said, his deep voice going soft.

"Hey Matt." She said, her eyes flickering between Matt and Danny.

Matt turned his stare back to Danny, his eyes going flat with seriousness.

"You hurt her, and it'll be the last thing you EVER do. Trust me." Matt whispered, his voice cold and deadly.

I exhaled in relief when Matt sat down and we scooted over in our spots to make room for Val and DAnny.

"Woo! I think I would've shit my pants if Shadz did that to me and I didn't know him." Jimmy said after a moment of awkward silence.

We all started laughing, even DAnny.

It turns out he really is a nice guy and he actually fits in with us.

Matt has warmed up to him a little and they were talking along with everyone else.

These moments are so special and I smiled at how well everything was going.

Nothing could ruin this moment.

"Val! I can't believe you didn't invite me to come and eat with all of you." Came Michelle's high pitched irritating voice.

I spoke too soon.