Status: Complete

The Beast and The Harlot = ?

Part 21

"You are so tense." The massuse, whose name we learned was Clyde, said.

Jaden didn't say anything, just nodded her head.

Her face was beat red and I smiled as I leaned against the wall.

"Is this your first massage?" Clyde asked.

Jaden nodded again, as his hands rubbed slowly down her back.

"You don't talk much do you? It's always the pretty one that are quiet." He said.

Even with his back to me I could tell he was smirking.

My mouth opened slightly.

This guy is trying to hit on Jaden.

I was going to step in and say something but I decided against it.

Jaden needed to learn to defend herself.

She's not always going to have a friend there willing to defend her.

I decided to sit back and see how she would handle it.

If it got too carried away, I would intervene on her behalf like I always did.

I watched as the massuse's hands rubbed even lower, going towards the bottom of her spine.

"So why are you so quiet, beautiful?" Clyde asked.

Jaden was quiet for a moment and I looked down in disappointment.

I opened my mouth to speak.

"I guess I'm too busy thinking about my boyfriend. I miss him so much." Jaden said in a voice that didn't even sound like hers.

I looked up and saw that she seemed more relaxed now.

"Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend?" He stuttered.

"Yes. He's absolutely amazing. Treats me like a queen." She said strongly.

I tried to conceal my laughter as Clyde finished Jaden's massage in silence.

When he was finally done, he left the room and I went up to Jaden and hugged her tightly.

"You are fucking awesome babe! You put that prick in his spot." I said with a huge smile.

"He was making me so mad. I thought he would get the point when I didn't respond to his questions but he just kept pushing it. I don't know what happened. I didn't mean to say anything. It just came out." Jaden said, looking at me with worried eyes.

I realized that she thought I was going to punish her in some way for speaking up for herself.

I hugged her again tightly and told her how proud I was of her.

"You did great. I never thought I'd see the day that you would stick up for yourself. Johnny's gonna be so proud when you tell him." I squealed.

Jaden's smile broke into a smile the second I mentioned Johnny's name.

I smiled and we walked arm in arm over to Monique's room.

I stood outside and her some loud noises.

"What the hell?" I said.

I opened the door and my eyes opened in shock to see a large man on his hands and knees in front of Monique.

She looked absolutely livid and her eyes were blazing with anger.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

"This stupid, sick shit head was trying to grope me." She yelled.

I went up to Nique and pulled her out of the room.

"We are reporting him. Let's go." I said, dragging her out.

We went and talked to a manager and when our problem was resolved we went over to the pool to try and relax after all the drama.

I told Nique about what Jaden did and her face almost split with how big her smile was.

"You fucking rock! I knew you had it in you Jaden!" Monique squealed, hugging Jaden tightly.

I smiled as I watched them splash each other in the pool and I looked down at my phone for what seemed like the twentieth time.

"Cynthia, why the hell do you keep looking at your phone?" Nique asked.

"Are you expecting a call?" Jaden asked, coming over to the edge of the pool.

"Actually, I am. Brian was supposed to have called me to let me know if he was okay. I haven't gotten a call yet and we've been here for hours." I said, worrying creases breaking out in my face.

"Babe, I'm sure he's fine. Don't worry." Nique said, trying to soothe me.

"He had a really high temperature when I left. What if he's in the hospital and he can't reach me?" I asked, getting frantic.

"Cynthia why don't you try calling him." Jaden offered.

"I did, four times. He didn't answer any of the times." I said.

I looked down at the ground and then stood up.

"You know what, I'm just gonna go and check on him." I said, looking down at Monique and Jaden.

"Cynthia, no. Come on." Nique whined.

"Nique, you know if it was Zacky you'd be the first one on your way home." I said looking down at her knowingly.

She didn't say anything.

"I just need to make sure he's okay. I promise I'll come right back if he's fine." I said.

Nique and Jaden looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"You better get your ass back here, really fast." She said in a warning voice.

"I promise." I said with a smile.

I leaned down and gave each of them a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you soon." I said, making my way to the front of the hotel.

I gave the guy my ticket and got in my car.

I sped on the freeway, going around cars that were moving too damn slow for my liking.

It still took me about an hour but I finally made it home.

I parked the car and saw that Brian's car was still in the driveway.

I made my way quietly inside, looking around the downstairs to see that Brian wasn't down here.

"Brian?" I asked softly.

I checked the entire bottom half and then I made my way upstairs.

I looked in each of the rooms and then I got to my room.

The door was closed and I furrowed my brows in confusion as I slowly pushed it open.

I felt like I was moving in slow motion again.

Time was slowing down again for some reason I couldn't understand why.

I felt my heart slowly swell and then explode in my chest.

As I fought to keep the tears at bay, I couldn't rip my eyes away from the sight, even though all I wanted to do was look away.

In front of me, grunting and heaving, was Brian.

Not looking sick at all, but perfectly healthy.

Under him, was none other then Michelle.
♠ ♠ ♠
** Let me know what you think please. Messages or comments would be awesome! **