Status: Complete

The Beast and The Harlot = ?

Part 22

I stood staring at the man I loved having sex with another woman.

A woman I just so happened to despise with every ounce of my being.

I don't know how much time passed until they were finally done.

Michelle with a huge grin on her face.

Brian rolled over on to his back and Michelle snuggled into his chest.

I wonder how long until they notice I'm standing right here.

It was a moment later that Michelle's scream filled the room when she saw me standing there.

Brian jumped with a start and turned to look at what had scared Michelle.

When he saw me standing there, his eyes widened and he jumped out of bed.

I watched as he scrambled to put on his boxers and saw a wide smile make it's way across Michelle's ugly face.

I don't know what came over me.

I wanted to hit something.

I wanted to scream and I wanted to cry until I couldn't breathe anymore.

Until I could no longer feel the pain that was threatening to swallow me whole.

I wanted something to hit me in the face so I would be distracted from the burning hole in my chest.

I watched Brian, now almost fully clothed as he made his way over to me.

"Baby, it isn't what it looks like." He said quickly, pulling me into his arms.

I stood there woodenly as he told me excuses that I thought I would only hear in movies.

I looked at Michelle, who hadn't moved from her post on my side of the bed.

That smirk had also not moved from her face.

An anger I've never felt before started boiling in empty, burning chest until I was shaking all over.

I brought my knee up, hard, and watched Brian crumple on the floor like a rag doll.

I made my way over to the bed and Michelle's eyes widened like saucers.

I pulled her out of the bed by her shit colored hair and dropped her on the floor.

I got on top of her and started punching her in the face with all the strength I had.

I kept punching her, ignoring her screams and ignoring Brian as he tried to pry me off of Michelle.

It was a couple more minutes before I finally gave up and let him pull me off of her.

He kept his arms around me, thinking I was going to go after her again.

He was telling me something but I couldn't hear him.

I looked down at my shaking hands.

They were cut and bleeding.

I could see bruises starting to form on them too.

I looked down and saw Brian's arms around me and I pulled myself out of his arms and proceeded to walk out of the room, picking my keys up off the floor on my way out.

I was almost to the door when Brian threw his self in front of it.

"Baby, let me explain." He pleaded, looking into my eyes.

I stared at him for a moment and realized everything he had told me had been a lie.

Every hug, kiss, everything was a lie.

All the times he said he loved me more then anything didn't mean anything to me now.

Nothing mattered.

I looked at him, completely drained of emotion and pushed him away from the door and walked out.

I walked to my car, opened the door and drove away.

I didn't look back to see if Brian had followed me outside.

I looked forward, making my way back to Palm Springs.

Where my friends were.

Where the people who really cared about me were.
♠ ♠ ♠
** Some feedback please!!!!!! **