Status: Complete

The Beast and The Harlot = ?

Part 28

The ride home was just as entertaining as the drive there.

Except this time, each mile brought me closer to a place I wasn't really sure I wanted to be.

I've never been in this situation and I have no idea how to handle it.

All I know, is that as much as I hate to admit it, I still love Brian.

I'm still in love with him.

But he betrayed me.

In the absolute worst way, with the worst person possible.

I'm not completely sure what my course of action is yet.

But I know I'm going to make him suffer for a while.

Like I said before, it's the least he could do.

"Are you guys as sad as I am to be almost home? I mean of course I miss Danny, but I haven't had time like this with you guys in a while. I'm going to miss it." Val said.

"Did I miss something? Are you going somewhere?" I asked, in total confusion.

"No." She said with a laugh.

"Then why are you talking like we're never gonna see each other again?" Monique asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't mean anything by it. I just meant, how often do we all just go for a week to a resort? Just us girls without our boyfriends? Not often. I really liked it." Val said with a smile.

I leaned over and hugger her tightly.

"I had fun too." I said with a laugh.

"We need to have a regular day for a girls night. We have too much fun together to not do it again." Alaina said.

"I agree." Jaden said with a smile.

"Yay! Now we just have to pick a day." Val said.

"Anyday is cool with me." I added.

We all talked for a while longer, finally deciding that our girls night would be on a Wednesday and we would switch from each of our houses.

When we got to my street I felt my chest constrict and i found it hard to breathe.

I chocked but tried to pull it off as a cough.

"Honey, are you sure you're ready for this?" Jaden asked softly.

"Yeah, as ready as I'll ever be. I'm not going to let anyone run me out of my own house." I said firmly, trying to breathe correctly.

"If you feel like you can't handle it you call any of us and we'll come and get you." Alaina said.

"Anytime. I'll answer no matter what." Val replied.

"Even if you just want to talk, call." Nique said.

"If you're feeling like you're about to light something on fire or commit a crime, call us. We'll share a cell with you." Kat said.

We all looked at her weird and then I laughed.

I hugged her tightly.

"I can always count on you to make me laugh." I said as we pulled up to my house.

"That's what I'm here for." She said.

I smiled and turned to look at my house.

My breathing faltered as the memories of the last time I was here flashed through my mind.

I took in a deep breath as I saw all of the guys walk outside and form a line on the sidewalk.

I heard each girl squeal and I couldn't help but smile.

"Now remember that you all promised not to tell the guys anything." I said.

They all nodded.

"That means you can't treat Brian any differently. If they see that they'll know something is up." I said quietly.

They nodded again.

"Ok, let's do this." I said opening the door to the car.