Status: Complete

The Beast and The Harlot = ?

Part 36

"Just lay back and relax, honey. I'm gonna take real good care of you." The man said to me.

I decided to listen and I leaned back, relaxing.

"Do you ladies think we should go lighter or darker?" The hair stylist asked.

"Maybe a little darker." Monique said.

"Yeah, give her some black hair with a tint of red." Alaina suggested.

"Oh, that will look gorgeous on you, honey." Jaden squealed.

"Alright. Let's do this." Jared, the stylist, said.

I closed my eyes and didn't open them until they told me to.

My hair was dyed, rinsed, blow dried and then curled.

I kept my eyes tightly shut, wanting to wait until I was completely done.

They waxed my eyebrows and cleaned my face, doing a deep cleanse.

Then they did my nails and toes, which made me giggle since my feet are so ticklish.

They even picked out an outfit for me.

Outfit isn't the best word to use.

That entitles a certain amount of material.

The girls had all chosen a black, leather mini skirt with a teal, tight fitting shirt that tied up around my neck and in the back.

When I saw the pieces of cloth I laughed and threw them back.

"Where's the real outfit?" I asked, still laughing.

"That is the outfit. Now go into the bathroom and change. There's no mirror so you can't sneak a peek." Val said.

"This isn't an outfit. This is a rag!" I yelled.

The girls laughed and pushed me towards the back.

"Dammit!" I yelled.

I undressed and put on the outfit with a scowl permanently on my face.

They threw in some black stilettos and I growled.

"You guys want me to break my leg dont you?!" I yelled.

"You're such a drama queen. Come out already." Kat yelled.

"I can't. I feel naked." I said.

"Well you're not, so get over it." Alaina said.

"Come on, sweetie. I'm positive you look beautiful." Jaden said encouragingly.

I took in a deep breath and walked out, focusing on the sound of the click of the heels on the floor and not the stares I was getting.

"I look horrible, dont I?" I asked, still not looking up.

There was no answer and I looked up.

Alaina, Jaden, Val, Katara and Monique were staring at me wide eyed.

"Whoa." The stylist said.

"I'm not even straight and I think you look hot!" He said.

I laughed and looked at my friends.

"You looks so beautiful, honey." Jaden squealed.

I smiled and the rest of the girls gave me compliments.

They all surrounded me and started poking me, like I wasn't real.

"Girl, you are hot!" Nique said, fanning me dramatically.

"Alright, alright. I'm hungry, so let's go eat!" I said.

"Woo! Let's eat!" Kat yelled.

Since we were in walking distance of a food court, we decided to walk.

Bad idea.

The whole way there, there were guys whistling at me and guys would stop me to try and talk.

It was so frustrating.

"Brian would be so pissed if he was here." I said as we walked into a Chinese place.

We sat down and got comfy.

"Good. Maybe now he'll realize that you can get someone else with the snap of you finger." Kat said.

"Yeah, that will smack some sense into him since you won't let me do it." Nique muttered.

"He has to know that you don't need to be with him. That you could make it without him."Alaina said.

"Yeah, except that I don't want anyone else and I don't think I can go on without him." I said quietly.

They looked at me with sad eyes.

I looked at them with new determination.

"But he doesn't know that and I'm not going to tell him otherwise. I want him to think I can live without him. Maybe that will show him what he could be losing." I said with a smirk.