Status: Complete

The Beast and The Harlot = ?

Part 40

"I love you guys so much." I giggled as I got out of the car."We love you too." The girls said as the guys laughed at us.They were no where near drunk and they thought it was hilarious that we were wasted."Cynthia, are you sure you don't need help inside?" Zacky asked as Nique kissed up and down his neck.

"No!" I yelled loudly."Shh!" They all said, since it was three in the morning."No." I said, quieter and giggling."I'm gonna go and torture Brian. Shh! Don't tell him." I said with a laugh.

I ran back to the car and hugged everyone through the window."I love you guys. I don't even know you Mike but I love you too." I squealed, hugging him."Yeah, I'm sure you love that, don't you Mike?" Matt asked in an irritated voice.Mike smiled at me.

"Be nice, Matty. We're just friends." I said with a giggle."Let's see if you're saying that in the morning." Jimmy said with a glare at Mike as well."Bye boys and girls. I'm on a mission to make Brian squeal!" I said with a laugh as I crept up the drive way quietly.Well, it was quiet until I tripped over the hose and started laughing hysterically.

I heard everyone's laughter and I stood up, holding my side from laughing so much. I opened the door and then watched everyone drive away. I giggled and closed the door behind me. I laughed as I tripped over shoes on my way inside.

"Stupid shoe." I laughed. I was passing the living room when the light switched on. I screamed out of shock but it was only Brian. He was sitting in the love seat, looking at me.

"So, this is what you went through, huh?" Brian asked softly. "Brian!" I squealed, opening my arms wide and running over to him. He looked at me, completely confused but caught me when I fell into his lap. I sighed in content as I snuggled into his warm chest.

"You're so comfy." I murmured with a giggle. "And you're drunk." He said with a laugh, laying his head on top of mine. "Nu-uh!" I said and looking up at him. He smiled and looked into my eyes.

He bent down and kissed my forehead gently. I giggled and then grabbed his head roughly. "I don't want a kiss there!" I whined. I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him, pushing my tongue through his lips.

I wasn't usually this controlling but I wanted him so much right now. I think the alcohol was playing a big part in that but I didn't care. I heard Brian moan against my lips and I smiled, kissing him deeper. I pulled away suddenly.

"What's wrong?" He asked breathlessly, rubbing my hips gently. "I don't feel so good." I said, feeling quesy. "Uh oh." He said. He jumped up and ran with me to the bathroom.

He sat me down on the floor and opened up the lid of the toilet just in time for me to throw up. Brian held my hair back and rubbed my back as I threw my guts up. "It's ok, honey. Let it all out. You'll feel so much better." Brian said softly. "Do you know how much I love you?" I gasped between heaves.

He chuckled and kissed my head. "I know. It's good to hear though. You haven't told me in a while." He said. I looked up at him apologetically. When I was done he helped me up and took me to the sink.

He got my toothbrush and some mouth wash and handed them to me while he went to the shower. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Cold shower. Best aid for a hang over." Brian said with a smile. I groaned and rinsed my mouth, putting my toothbrush away.

I turned to him and he was feeling the water. Brian turned back around and saw me looking at him. "Well, uh I'll leave you to it then. Call me if you need anything." He said awkwardly. "Where are you going?" I asked with a confused expression.

"I was just going to give you some privacy." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "It's not like you've never seen me naked." I said with a laugh as I untied my shirt.