Status: Complete

The Beast and The Harlot = ?

Part 41

Brian helped me out of the shower, wrapping a big towel around me.I smiled and kissed his neck tenderly.

I felt him shiver and I grinned deviously."You're so gorgeous." I said, kissing his neck again.

He wiggled away from me and I hid the hurt look on my face."You are still really drunk. I don't want you doing something you'll regret in the morning." Brian said softly.

He went to my dresser and brought me back underwear, shorts and his shirt.I smiled and dropped the towel, holding my arms out.

"You are so crazy when you are intoxicated." Brian said with a a chuckle as he walked up to me. He pulled the shirt over my head and then made sure to pull my hair out so it wouldn't wet my back.

I put my leg out and he squated down, sticking each leg through the holes of my panties. I smiled and grabbed his shoulder, steadying myself as he put my shorts on.

He came back up, face to face with me. "Thank you." I said with a smile as I leaned forward, grabbing his head and kissing him again.

I pulled against him until we hit the wall.I felt his hands rubbing my hips roughly and I grinned in victory.

He pulled away from me quickly, putting an arms length between us."No. We can't. You're totally drunk." Brian gasped as I kissed up the inside of his arm, towards his chest.

"Come on. You know you want to." I murmured softly, running my fingers down his chest to his belt.

Brian's POV

I tried to control my breathing as Cynthia's sweet lips went all around my chest. Man, why does she have to be drunk?

I smiled as she brought her lips back up to mine. Her kisses are amazing.

Especially when she's horny. "Babe." I tried to say around her lips.

She covered my mouth with hers again and it silenced me for a minute. I spun us around and she squealed, gripping on to me tightly.

The feeling was absolutely blissful. I pushed my lips against hers roughly, holding her against the wall.

"Brian." She moaned, the second my lips left hers to go to her neck.Her voice moaning my name made my head spin with pleasure.

I love it. I love her.I suddenly pushed her away when her hands went down to my belt.

"No, babe. You're too drunk. I'm not going to take advantage of you while you're in this state. You'll be so upset in the morning. I don't want that." I said, pulling her over to the couch to sit down. "What about what I want?" She whined, putting her hands on my neck and pulling me to her again.

Her lips meshed against mine and I never wanted to pull away. But my conscious kicked in and I pulled away again.

"You don't know what you want right now, Cynthia." I told her softly, not wanting to hurt her feelings. "Yes I do. I want you!" She said firmly.

My heart swelled at her words. "You have me, honey. I'm not going anywhere." I told her in a sure tone.

"But I want you now!" She griped, climbing into my lap straddling me. She grabbed my hands and pinned them down as she kissed me roughly.

I couldn't help but moan at her touch. She's everything I've ever wanted and I almost threw that away.

I pulled away and rested my forehead against hers, breathing ragidly."I'm so sorry." I whispered, realization finally hitting me.

Tears came to my eyes at the fact that I could've been alone right now. Cynthia looked deep into my eyes and I saw the sadness there.

It killed me."I know you are, sweetheart. I'm sorry too." She said, kissing me again. "Babe." I said, warily.

She pulled away and looked into my eyes, cradling my face. "Brian, please." She pleaded softly.

I stared at her and the want and need in her eyes and voice broke down my resistence. I pulled her to me gently and kissed her, my hands pulling her tighter against my chest.

She moaned against my mouth and I leaned forward, pushing her under me and onto the couch. She moaned and shifted her body, opening her legs so I could lay in between them.

Her legs wrapped around my waist, holding me tightly as her arms constricted around my neck. "I love you." I murmured as I pressed kisses down her neck and along her collarbone.

She moaned softly and brought my lips back to hers. "I love you too." She said.

I smiled widely and she returned it, taking me by surprise and rolling us over. She squealed as her roll brought us off the couch.

I laughed as she giggled. Cynthia grabbed me by my collar and pulled me up to her so that I was now sitting up.

She kissed my lips as her hands ran down my chest and to the bottom of my shirt. She started tugging on it so I raised my arms and let her take it off.

Her eyes stared at my bare chest and the want in her eyes grew. I smirked and she smiled as she kissed me again, her fingers running down my chest, barely touching me.

I growled at her teasing and I heard her giggle again. I pulled off her shirt quickly, my mouth instantly attaching to the exposed skin.

Cynthia's hands tangled in my hair, holding me there. "Brian." She moaned.

I smiled and moved my lips, pushing her down and taking her shorts off slowly.I tried to control myself but it was really hard.

I've never seen Cynthia act like this and it was a major turn on. Her fingers expertly unbuckled my belts and pushed my pants down to my waist before I had a chance to stop her.

"Cynthia, are you sure about this?" I asked her, my lips never leaving hers. "Mmhmm." She murmured.

"I don't want you to do this if you're not ready." I told her, holding her head up so she would look at me."I'm fine, Brian. I just need you right now." She said commandingly.

She pulled her lips back to mine and she took it from there. She took control and I let the pleasure take over.

It was a few hours before we finally collapsed, satisfied and out of breath. "Wow." I gasped.

Cynthia giggled and got up, getting dressed. I watched her silently, wondering what she was doing.

When she was fully dressed she came over and gave me a kiss before walking away. I stared after her, not knowing what to say or do.

I was so blissfully happy a few minutes ago. Now, that's all gone.

"What the fuck?" I said angrily. I got redressed quietly realizing that I didn't recognize the person Cynthia had become.

The one that I had helped create.I didn't like it one bit.