Status: Complete

The Beast and The Harlot = ?

Part 44

Mike's POV

I sat at Matt's house with all of the guys across from me.

They were glaring at me and I had to try and not show them how intimidated I was right now.

"What's up, guys?" I asked, not really knowing what was going on.

"I think you know." Matt said, his face stiff.

"I actually have no idea what's going on. Care to let mein on the secret?" I asked.

"Cynthia." Jimmy said lowly, apparently not liking my sarcasm.

It took me a minute.

"What about her?" I said hesitantly.

"Whatever crush you have on her, you need to smash that shit now." Zacky said venomously.

"I don't have a crush on her. What are we in fifth grade?" I tried.

"Bullshit!" Johnny said.

"We can all see it. Brian's starting to see it too." Matt said.

"That's a problem you don't want. Trust me." Zacky said lowly.

"We're just friends. She told you that herself." I said, staring them down.

"Yeah, she just wants to be friends. You are another story. Cynthia is too nice of a person and she's very naive at times. Your intentions are innocent to her." Jimmy said.

"We know differently." Johnny said.

I sat back in my chair and looked at them.

"Do you guys always interrogate someone all together?" I asked.

"Cut the shit. We're serious." Johnny said.

I looked at him and the hard look on his face stunned me for a second.

People really underestimate him because of his size.

But if it's someone he cares about, watch out!

"Cynthia's our little sister and we care about her very much." Jimmy said.

"If you really cared about her, you wouldn't let her be with that asshole who doesn't deserve her." I said loudly.

"Who the fuck are you to question our love for her! We've known her years! You just met her." Zacky yelled.

"You don't know shit about her!" Jimmy yelled, standing up.

Zacky stood up too and went to back up Jimmy.

I stood u as well, ready to defend myself.

Matt got up quickly, standing in between us.

"This isn't why we brought him here. We all just need to calm down." Matt said firmly.

It was a moment before everyone was seated again.

When everyone was calm again, Matt looked at me.

"There's no doubt that we love and care about Cynthia. We've known her a long time. A hell of a lot longer then you. Now, her and Brian's relationship might have a lot of problems, but she's in love with him. She loves him more then anything. Brian's trying and Cynthia's happy. That's all we care about. If you're really her friend, that's all that should matter to you." Matt said.

"He's not good enough for her." I said again.

"And you are?!" Zacky yelled, defending his best friend.

"Hell of a lot better than him!" I yelled back.

"You motherfucker!" He yelled jumping up again.

I got up too and now we were facing off.

"Whether you like it or not, Cynthia loves Brian and he loves her. She doesn't want to be with you! She never will. The sooner you get that through you thick skull, the better off everyone will be." Zacky told me, his voice deadly.

I now understand why they call him vengeance.

Zacky sat back down and so did I.

"Mike, your my friend and we're cool, but Cynthia is family. That always comes first. If you want to stay in her life, then you have to get your head straight. She's not going to leave Brian for you. You either be the supporting friend or get the fuck out of our lives. Because I kid you not, if you try and trick my baby sister in to anything, I will kill you with my bare hands." Matt said in a firm voice that held authority.

"Then you'll have all of us to deal with." Jimmy said lowly with a crazy smile on his face.

"I just want what's best for her." I said softly.

"Brian is what's good for her because he is who she wants. You're just going to have to understand that." Johnny said.