Status: Complete

The Beast and The Harlot = ?

Part 57

Brian's POV

"Must think you're so fucking smart don't you?" I hissed, stepping closer to Mike.

He didn't say anything, just looked at me.

"Just slip your way into Cynthia's life, get her to trust you. Then you try and take her away from me. Did you really think I was gonna fucking let that happen?" I said loudly.

"Well, I thought that since you've already betrayed her once, that she knows of anyway, it might not be such a bad idea to give her someone that will treat her the way she really deserves." Mike said, my eyes narrowed.

What the fuck did he know about betrayal?

"You didn't know she told me, did you?" Mike said with a smirk.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Zacky asked.

Mike smilied as he looked at me again.

"So you didn't tell them either, huh. Guess I understand. I wouldn't want my best friends knowing what a piece of shit I was either." He said.

That was it.

I jumped at him, landing a good and solid hit on his jaw.

"Shut the fuck up." I said through gritted teeth as I punched him in the ribs.

He fell to the side but he was still smiling.

"Yeah it must take a real fucking man to cheat on a girl that is so blindly in love with him, she wouldn't know real love if it smacked her in the face." Mike said, standing back up.

"What the hell is he talking about Brian?" Jimmy asked.

I didn't answer them, just hit Mike again, smiling as he fell to the floor again.

I kicked him in the ribs and punched him in the face.

Mike suddenly rolled over and grabbed my leg, throwing me on the ground.

"You are a bad excuse for a fucking man." He yelled as he punched me.

Goddamn that hurt.

I dodged him fist as he swung again but I landed a clean one to his face.

He stumbled backwards.

"You dont know what the hell your talking about." I heaved.

"Of course I do. I hears it straight from Cynthia. How she felt so broken and betrayed but she loved you too much to live without you." Mike said.

I was so shocked I stopped moving and Mike took the opportunity and punched me in the stomach, kneeing me in the face when I doubled over in pain.

"You are so blind. You have a great woman. One I would give anything to have. And you almost threw it away for a piece of ass." Mike yelled, punching me again.

I was still in too much shock that I just laid there and took the blows.

Jimmy and Zacky came over and pulled Mike off me.

"Back the fuck off. He's not even fighting you anymore." Zacky growled.

Jimmy helped me up and leaned me against the wall.

"What the fuck is he talking about?" Jimmy said in a tight voice.

I stayed quiet, looking at my feet.

"You better fucking answer." Zacky growled.

"I cheated on Cynthia." I whispered.

The room was quiet.

Like the quiet before a storm.

An indication that all hell was about to break loose.

"What?!" They both yelled.

I just nodded.

"How did Cynthia find out?" Zacky yelled.

"She walked in on me and Michelle when we---," I tried to finish.

"Hold the fuck on! Michelle? As in Val's sister, Michelle?!" Jimmy yelled.

I looked down and nodded.

"You really are a piece of shit. Here I thought Cynthia was right when she said you've changed. Should've fucking known." Zacky said.

I didn't say anything.

What was I supposed to say?

"You had us all fooled. Worst part is Cynthia was covering for you too. Even if Mike is a dipshit, he's right. Cynthia doesn't deserve this. She never did." Jimmy said.

He turned his back on me, and walked out.

That's what I had feared.

Them turning their backs on me.

I looked up and Zack was still there.

The way he was looking at me made me feel the hatred.

"When you're done feeling sorry for yourself, come outside. You're gonna be the one to tell Johnny. And Matt." Zacky said in a low voice.

With that said, he walked out.

I looked back to the ground.

"You're life is ruined, isnt it?" Mike asked.

I had totally forgotten he was here.

"Yeah, it is. Aren't you happy? This is what you wanted wasn't it?" I asked.

"It was. It just doesn't feel as good as I thought it would." Mike said softly.

After a moment I stood up.

Without saying anything else, I got up and walked out.

The walk to the parking lot seemed to be a lot shorter than I remembered.

When I reached the doorway, all the guys were standing around Cynthia in a loose circle.

Zacky and Jimmy were glaring at me and Cynthia ran to me the second she saw me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed herself closer to me.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You told him." I said.

She pulled away to look at me.

"Told who what?" I asked.

"You told Mike about what I did." I said.

"I told him that in confidence." She muttered.

"Well Zacky and Jimmy know now. And they're making me tell Johnny and Matt." I said.

She gasped and her eyes widened.

She knew exactly what that meant.