Status: Complete

The Beast and The Harlot = ?

Part 6

Cee's POV

After saying my goodbyes and promising a thousand times to call, I went back inside.

I searched the entire downstairs and didn't find Brian.

My eyes narrowed in confusion.

'He must have gone upstairs.' I concluded.

I made my way to our room and saw him laying across the bed with his arms over his face.

I decided I would leave him alone and just shower again.

My recently applied make-up was now streaked down my face.

Plus, the hot water would un-tense my muscles and relax me after all of the drama downstairs.

I slowly undressed and let the water run until the bathroom filled with steam.

I stepped into the shower and instantly relaxed as the hot water cascaded down my back, soothing each tensed muscle.

I was standing under the shower head when I felt two big arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer.

I couldn't help but smile when Brian rested his chin on my shoulder after softly kissing my neck.

I leaned against his broad chest and laid my arms on top of his.

We stood there silently for a moment, just holding each other.

" I'm sorry I didn't tell you they were coming over." I murmured softly.

"It's ok, babe. I was a little shocked, but it's all good." Brian said.

I turned around in his arms and looked at him suspiciously.

"You're not going to argue with me?" I asked in disbelief.

He cracked a smile and picked up both of my hands, kissing each palm before wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pulled me closer to his chest and smiled again.

"I don't want to argue with you today. Maybe tomorrow." He said jokingly even though his words were probably true.

I smiled and Brian bent down and pressed his lips to mine.

He gently licked and bit my bottom lip, asking for my permission.

This was a little surprising cause he doesn't usually ask, he just does what he wants.

I gladly gave him access and was happy that the only thing I tasted was mouth wash.

I loved moments like this.

When his arms are wrapped tightly around me, pressing me close, it's easy to pretend that he cares and that he would never hurt me.