Status: Active

There and Back Again

I Could Wait Forever

*POV-Ryllie*

I walked up stairs and heard a couple of crashes and Matt grunt slightly.

"Just let it all out baby, let it all out." He said to Val.

She hit him again and collapsed in his arms crying.

"She was my sister... Why did my sister make me do that? Why did I just have to kill my own flesh and blood? Why was she so set on screwing me over? She was no real sister of mine... Ryllie's my only sister Matt..." Val cried out to him.

"I know baby" he answered her.

"I want to go to sleep now..." She said quietly.

"Okay, lets go to sleep then." Matt answered her bringing her into his arms.

I turned around to come face to face with Brian and I jumped slightly.

"You scared me" I whispered.

"Sorry" Brian answered.

He looked down at me with sad eyes.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean to scare me" I said with a small smile.

"I'm not just apologizing for that... I messed up, I loved you and I didn't think you loved me. I believe Michelle when I shouldn't have. When I saw your face that day it killed me. I second guessed everything, and then you gave me the cold shoulder so I was being stubborn letting you go when I should have held on. And I'm sorry. I want to start over, I need you in my life." Brian finished.

All I did was reach up and lightly peck his lips.

"I forgive you" I whispered.

I kissed him again, this time he kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist. He backed me up against the wall with a light thud. This kiss was so full of love and passion. He deepened the kiss nibbling on my bottom lip and licked it asking for permission. I lightly parted my lips as out tongues met and fought for dominance. I ran my hand through his hair as my other one cupped his cheek. His hands were rubbing my sides lightly. We didn't even hear the door to Matt and Val's room open.

"I always knew they were meant to be" Val whispered.

"Yeah, I can't believe they don't hear us" Matt laughed.

We broke the kiss, catching our breaths.

"Thanks a lot guys" I said.

"Come down stairs with us, we are going to get some pizza and watch a movie" Matt said.

"I actually have a couple calls I need to make, I'm pretty exhausted from the drive and all of today's events" I said.

"Yeah sure, whatever. Brian go keep her company. Remember to wrap it up, we don't need any uh-oh babies please." Val said and laughed.

She turned around and went downstairs with Matt in tow. I went to my room with Brian. I picked up my phone and called Chloe. I told her that she could come and told her everything that has been going on. I then called my best friend and right hand in New Jersey, Melody, (I left her in charge while I'm gone) to see how things were going. I then walked into the closet and changed clothes into a pair of black booty shorts and a dark purple tank top. I walked back into the bedroom. Brian was sitting on the edge of the bed facing the TV where the news was on. I crawled up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his cheek and the TV clicked off. He turned around and we both got situated and under the covers. Our arms around each other and my head resting on his chest. He kissed my head as I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up still cuddled up to Brian, he was wide awake.

"Good morning beautiful" He said.

"Morning Hun" I said with a yawn.

I snuggled closer into his side. His arms tightened around me as he kissed the top of my head. The door bust open and I saw a streak of brown/red hair before it jumped on top of me.

"Damn-it! I told her you were still sleeping" Zacky said.

"Chloe Nash, I love you. But you are squishing me and I.. Can't... Breath!" I said laughing.

"Oops sorry!" Chloe said rolling off of me and smiling at me.

"Did you have Red Bull? " I asked with a horrified look in my eyes.

"Maybe... Well I just wanted to say hi, I'm going to get settled in now. Have fun with the sexy man in your bed!" She said before jumping up and running down the hall.

"Sorry sis" Zacky said.

He eyed me and Brian before turning around and walking out of the room, closing the door behind him. I cuddled back up to Brian lifting my head upwards as he leaned down and kissed me.

"I missed that" I said smiling.

"So did I" He said hugging me.

He kissed me again, only thing time the kiss became heated. He climbed on top of me and started kissing me down my jaw line and neck. Hitting my spot almost instantly, lightly biting it. I lightly moaned as I ran my fingers through his hair and he left his mark on my neck. My voice was quiet, husky, and shaking as I said:

"Lets take things slow baby, please?"

He looked at me straight in the eyes and nodded leaning down and kissing my lips.

"I can do that. Just as long as I am waiting for you, I could wait forever." He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is my update!! Okay, so chapter five will definitely have more action in it. I know this is kind of a filler. But in order to get to where I needed to be I had to add this. But hey, a little syn loving was included. Hope you liked it! Next update as soon as it is all written out.