Status: Real slow updates as I'm in my last year at school...Would like some more feedback =)

Seeing Is Believing

Looking for leads

Yesterdays open day was like all the others prior to that; I dressed in my best clothes and plastered on a fake smile for all the potential foster families, while the other kids held genuine smiles. You see I’m the oldest out of everyone here, so the younger children don’t quite grasp what’s going on. There use to be other older children here but like me they waited to turn eighteen and got the hell out of this hole.

Today I’m meeting up with Mason at the local library, where we are going to do some research into my biological parents. I know that it’s going to be a hard task finding out who they are and that’s even if they are still alive. I was told at the age of ten when I asked about them, that they were killed in a horrific car accident that made news headlines all over town. But me being who I am decided to never believe that story without cold hard evidence.

After getting dressed and doing my share of chores around the orphanage I head out to meet Mason. Seeing as the library isn’t that far from the house I decide to walk. While walking I realise I made the right decision with my choice of clothing; denim shorts and a summer top because the weather is simply amazing today. It took me about ten minutes to get to the library, I didn’t expect Mason to be waiting outside in the sun so I walked inside and went to the computer lab they have.

‘Anna! How are you this fine day?’ Mason greeted me with a hug
‘Hey Mace, I’m good how about you?’ I reply
‘I’m great Anna! So how are we going to do this?’
‘I’m not too sure, maybe just look up some old news paper articles they have and go from there?’ I ask
‘Alright sounds like a start’

Three hours and many articles later we had nothing. Not even a single name; the computer system didn’t even have anything on a monstrous accident that happened recently let alone one that happened seventeen years ago. Mason apologised to me and I told him there was nothing for him to be sorry for and that I appreciate him agreeing to help me in the first place.

We left the library and went to get something to eat before I had to return to the orphanage. After getting food and just hanging out Mason being the gentlemen he is offered to walk me back.

Blaze’s POV:

After meeting with the alpha and receiving my mission I went back to my room to pack my bags. I was told the bare minimal information about the girl; her name is Annabelle and she lives in a Californian orphanage.

Once I was packed and had gone to see the alpha to inform him of my leave, I hit the road. It’d take about twelve hours to reach California and once there it’d take me about another twenty or so minutes to locate the orphanage Annabelle is housed at.

I know she’s been keeping company with that disgusting leech; Mason. How she can consider him as good company I’ll never know and if he interferes with my task I’ll have no choice but the eliminate him.

Mason’s POV:

I’d spent the whole day with Annabelle helping her to dig up information about her biological parents. Before we even began to search I knew we wouldn’t find anything even remotely valuable to her because in truth I know who her parents are and they can’t be unearthed. There is no evidence or information about them anywhere it was all disposed of so the humans wouldn’t discover our world’s secrets and existence.

It wasn’t until the other day when I walked Anna’s dreams that I truly discovered who she was. That paw print ‘scar’ she has isn’t a scar, it’s a marking and I know just the person who has one identical to it. I knew with my new discovery that all hell was going to break loose and that he was going to come and claim what he see as his and when he does I won’t give up without a fight. She does not belong in our world; she deserves to live a normal human life away from all the drama, where she can meet someone special, start a family and grow old happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoping to work on both my stories this week
and have a new chapter out asap

Please....Comment..and..Subscribe