Status: Real slow updates as I'm in my last year at school...Would like some more feedback =)

Seeing Is Believing

Calling for backup

‘Annabelle! Get up! It’s nearly midday’ Martha yelled from my doorway
‘But I want to sleep more’ I whine back slowly getting out of bed
I could hear her feet retreating down the hallway and staircase. I got up and started getting ready for the day’s events. Once I was all cleaned up and dressed I headed down stairs and could hear all the other children running around and playing with the toys in the den. I wasn’t going to be seeing Mason today because he said he had some errands to run, prying into the truth about my parents will have to be put on hold for another day.

Rounding the corning into the kitchen I see Martha holding baby Abbe while preparing bottles and lunch for the other children.
‘Here let me take her off your hands’ I say reaching out for Abb
Martha handed her over to me with a thankful smile on her face.
Once Abbe was in my hands she started to babble and giggle at me. I’m not normally a kid’s person but there’s just something about this eight month old baby girl that draws me to her. Having her emerald green eyes stare up at me makes me wonder how someone wouldn’t want to keep such a beautiful baby.
‘Annabelle after lunch I’m going to give you some money and I want you to go to the mall and get a new dress to wear’ Martha said while packing away the lunch ingredients.
‘Oh alright, what’s the occasion?’ I ask
‘We’ll discuss that later, but for now can you please go get Abbe ready for lunch, put her in her chair and get the others?’
‘Yeah sure no problem’ as the oldest kid here I’m always responsible for helping out where I can.

After rounding up the rest of the children and eating lunch I helped put Abbe down for her nap and then headed out to the local mall with a the mission of finding a dress.

Blaze POV:

After driving all night I had finally reached Cali just after midday and checked into a hotel. I had a quick wash and then headed out to track down this orphanage. I remember the alpha telling me where the orphanage should be located and that it was the only one in that area so it didn’t take as long as I thought it would to find it.

Pulling over to the curb across the road from the house I shut off the car and took a few minutes to establish how I was going to go about getting the girl. I can’t just storm into the place, throw her over my shoulder and walk out things these days are never that simple. I’m just going to have to knock on the door and act as a friend that is looking for Annabelle. With my mind made up I get out of the car and approach the door. Once outside the door I could hear the screaming and running feet of children it reminded me of how life is like at the pack house and I smile. Raising my fist I sharply knock on the door and wait for a response. It only took two or so minutes for a middle aged looking woman to answer the door and by just looking at her I knew she must’ve been the caretaker. She looked me up and down and smiled towards me.
‘Hello, can I help you?’ she asked
‘Yeah, I was just wondering if Annabelle was available’
‘Aw I’m sorry you just missed her, she just left not even five minutes ago’ the lady said looking somewhat sympathetic.
After hear those words leave her mouth I wanted to break something and get angry but I knew that wouldn’t be the best of ideas right now. If I hadn’t of showered I could have gotten here just that little bit earlier and I wouldn’t have to going looking for a girl that’s god knows where right about now. I bet she’s with that bloody leech.

Doing the best I could in this situation I mastered the best smile I could and thanked the lady for her time. Once the door was closed and I retreated back to the car I drove off into town in hopes of catching the girl. But right now my chances aren’t looking all too well, she could be absolutely anywhere and it doesn’t help that I haven’t picked up her scent before cause I could’ve used that to track her down. It took me about ten minutes to hit the heart of the small California town and nothing seemed to catch my eye from my spot in the vehicle so I decided to park and continue looking around on foot. As soon as my foot touched ground my nose picked up the god awful smell of that damn leech. I start to follow the stench hoping the girl will be with him. I had just rounded the corner and could see him heading my way accompanied by no one. I let out a small aggravated growl.

‘Shouldn’t you be out robbing the local blood bank leech’ I sneer at him as he gets closer
‘Shouldn’t you be back at the pack house helping the pups treat their flees, I’ve heard it’s become an epidemic these days mutt’ he replied with a crooked smile while continuing to walk past me.
I turn around to face him again and a small growl arises from my throat.
‘Hahaha, very funny leech but I’m not playing around it’s obvious you know the reason for my presence in this town. Now where is she?’
That just causes him to smile more.
‘Safe, away from you where she should be’ he replied before rounding the corner.
That was the last straw I started losing my temper but not so much that it would cause a shift. I sprint around the corner to attack him but once I rounded it he was nowhere in sight and I could no longer pick up his stench.

Fine if I’m not going to get anywhere or get anything out of the stupid leech by myself then it’s time to call in for backup.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been ages since I've updated
To the people reading and commenting thank you!
Still haven't written anymore
and I'm about to sit my hsc exams so I probably won't be able to update for a few weeks

Tell me want you think is going to happen when Blaze finally finds Annabelle ?

Comment..Subscribe...Spread the word <3