Punky Heart

Sport Freaks

“Watch where you’re going, stupid woman!”

You heard Gokudera’s familiar voice yelled at you, making you assumed that you bumped into him… but then, his voice sounded so far from you, making you looked up at where his voice was coming from only to see him standing next to Tsuna.

One thing you noticed, though; Yamamoto Takeshi was missing.

It was then realization hit you hard – quiet literally – making you looked down to the person you were sitting on, only to see a smiling Yamamoto Takeshi.

“Ahaha! Good morning, ___-chan!”

You blinked once. Twice. Before turning red and quickly getting off the baseball player, and bowed repeatedly while apologizing to him, making the other students stared at you and him.

“I’m so sorry, Yamamoto-kun! I really didn’t mean to! I’m sorry!”

“Ahaha! It’s okay, ___-chan!”

He said once he stood up, still his smiling self. You could hear Gokudera ‘tch’ and muttered ‘stupid idiots’ under his breath, making you turned to face him and kicked him in the shin – before laughing and running to your – and sadly his – classroom, leaving the growling Gokudera, gawking Tsuna, and laughing Yamamoto.

“Good morning, everyone!”

You greet your classmates cheerily the moment you slammed the door open shocking them before making your way to your seat, some of them smiled in return, greet back, or just simply sweat drop at your hyperness. Tsuna was even sure that you’re much more hyper than Haru.

“You!”

You heard Gokudera’s voice yelled the moment the door slammed opened, and the trio entered. Gokudera quickly made his way to your seat and slam his hands on your table, making you looked up at him innocently, giving him your best teary eyed puppy look.

“What is it, Goku-chan?”

The moment you called him ‘Goku-chan’, the silver-haired bomber turned red – and you weren’t sure whether it’s because of embarrassment or shock, but with all honesty – you didn’t care, since you simply love making fun of the guy.

Leaning closer to him, lips almost touching, you whispered.

“Looser.”

Bursting into hysteric fits of laughter, your classmates stared at you – and Yamamoto being Yamamoto – even though he doesn’t know the reason why you’re laughing, laughed along with you.

“Shut up you baseball and tennis freaks!”
♠ ♠ ♠
For some reason, I can't stop thinking of Aiji. I miss making fun of him in my old Quizilla account!