Memory Puzzle

Chapter 1

"W-what? It never happened?" I said looking at the faces around me. "But, all of you were there. You were you...i dont understand how it couldn't have happened."
I just found out the past ten years of my life never happened. I was in a coma for those ten years and i dreamed it up. I was in a horrible car accident. I was twenty-six.
"But...Lace you married somebody." I said looking at my sister, i was so utterly confused.
"Honey, i have no plans of marrying anyone anytime soon."
"But you're already married, you married him the day i turned twenty-two. You knew how much i hated birthdays so you tried to make everyone pay attention to me. I also had a little boy, and i had a husband. We got married when i was twenty-three and we had Khole when i was twenty-four. Khole was a little different, he always said he saw people that nobody else saw. But i was guessing he had an imaginary friend."
"Listen, it was a dream." My mom said softly.
"But Khole was real. I remember his touch. He was so warm. He was my little boy, its not something i would or could make up! Khole is real!" I began crying. I wanted to hold him in my arms. I loved Khole more than anything in the world, he was my world.
I began crying.
"I'm sorry."

A week later i was out of the hospital and living with my sister. I finally got over my big dream, but i refused to forget my Khole. Everything else in my dream seemed so distant and blurred and soon they would dissapear. But not Khole. His face got more distinct over the days. He had my deep chocolate brown hair, but his father's blonde curly hair. He looked like a perfect blend of the both of us. He was so beautiful.

Months past and I could barely remember a thing about the dreams, but of course i remembered Khole. I had a job as a waitress and i got paid good. I was almost ready to ,ove out on my own. I was already packing up my things.
"Lace, is there anything of mine in your room?" I called. But there was no answer. "Lace are you home?" No reply. "She must have left, i'll just go and check myself."
I went into her room and straight into her closet. I picked up a box and a few papers tumbled over. "Shit." I said picking up her things and settin them back in the baox. But i stopped to see a picture. On the back,in my handwriting said, Khole's second birthday, March 4, 2010
I turned the picture over and gasped. I felt my eyes fill with moisture. It was my baby boy. He was blowing the candles out on his cake. His cheeks were puffed and his eyes were sparkling with enjoyment. He was happy.
Wait! He's real! Lace has a picture of him! He's real! My baby's real!
Hold on...why would my family lie to me? I have to know, i want to see my baby.