Bittersweet Memories

2.

I can't stand that bitch. She thinks she's so much better than me. I bet she fucks people when Eli's there too. I bet she lets him watch too. No wonder why he's so attached to her. She lets him do whatever the fuck he wants.

She probably doesn't feed him healthy food. Just gives him that strawberry milk and thinks he'll be satisfy. When he's at my house he constantly eats. I hate Kaylee Claire Ingle. She's so. God I fuckin hate her.

I walked home and a girl with giant boobs and an ass to match was sitting on the curve looking down. I stared at her and she noticed my presence.

"I heard you are amazing in bed."She said looking up. She had an aight face. I pulled her up off the steps and dragged her into my house. I ripped her shirt off to free those double Ds. She attack my neck with her mouth. I never made a sound. There was only one girl who made me do that and I had to forget her.

She pulled my shirt off and kissed my chest I frowned. She was no fun. She unbottoned my pants and shrugged out of all her clothes so she was in nothing but the stilettos she was wearing. She tried to lead me to the bed room but I shook my head. Nobody was aloud in the bed room but me and Eli.

I showed her downstairs where I fucked all whores. I positioned myself at her entrance and immediately started pounding into her. I didn't feel anything anymore I just fucked to get these women off my back. Some came back and they paid when they did. The first times free second you gotta pay.

I pulled out when she came, I never come anymore. I threw her clothes at her and told her to leave, which she did. I then got in the tub and cleaned her off me. I washed my greasy black hair and got out.

I saw a picture of her in the corner of the mirror. It was right below where she wrote in lipstick "Love you Ronnie and I'll miss the hell out of you while you're gone!" She kissed right below and signed that fucking name that I can't say without wanting to rip my own throat out for being such a fuckin' idiot.

I went to bed and held the pillow close to me. It still smelled like her. God I'm such a creepy dick head. Why can't I grow the balls to make her love me again?
♠ ♠ ♠
eh it sucks I know and even numbers are in Ronnie's POV