Bittersweet Memories

5

I could not believe Ronald Radke was having something to do with me. Again! I guess he's just getting tired of all those whores. Or maybe he does care for me. I will never know what goes through that man's mind. But I refuse to let him break down these walls so fast.

"Mommy I had a nightmare!"Eli cried. I picked up my son and locked the door. I went into my room and pulled back the blanket. I stripped down and slid on Hollywood Undead booty shorts and a Elmo shirt. Eli was snuggled up to my pillow.

I got in the bed and picked him up and laid him on my chest. He began to whimper in his sleep again. I sighed. I laid him down and went to the kitchen to fix him some milk. I brought back the warm milk and handed the sippy to my son. He threw the sippy cup across the room which was a first. Eli never acted like this before.

"I want Daddy!"He cried. I furrowed my brows. He never whined for his Dad. Ever. I grabbed my cell phone and called Ronnie. It rang three times before he answered.

"Hey Kaylee...what's up?"He asked. I was shocked that he knew it was me usually he just answered and asked who I was.

"Elijah wants his Daddy, can you please come by and stay here with him tonight?"I asked. I knew that's waht Eli was wanting. I think I'd figured out what he was wanting to do too.

"Yeah sure I'll be right there."He replied before we both hung up our phones. Eli walked in the room sucking his thumb. He climbed into my lap,since I was sitting in my lounge chair. He cuddled up into my chest.

"Where's Daddy?"He whimpered. Then there was a knock on the door. I scooped Eli up and answered the door. Ronnie stood their in PJ pants and shirtless. I had to look away so I wouldn't show how bad I missed cuddling up to his chest after great,amazing sex.

Eli reached for Ronnie and they went to my room. I shut and locked the door. I quickly scurried after my favorite boys. I laid down in bed and kissed Eli good night. I turned over and tried my best to fall asleep and pretend Ronnie wasn't here at all.

I walked down the hallway smiling. Ronnie had been on tour for so long and I was 6 months pregnant with Elijah. Ronnie smiled at me as I walked into our bedroom. I laid on him and pecked his sweet lips. He tasted like cigarettes and Mountain Dew.

"Kaylee I love you so much baby and when Eli gets here I'll be the best damn father ever!" Ronnie promised. At that time I believed every word to ever leave his mouth. I wish I hadn't cause some of those times it was pure lies. I hated liars with a passion and Ronnie knew that.

"I'm gonna go to Monte's house real quick and pick up something I got ya."He said while winking. I giggled as he grabbed his keys and ran off to Bryan's house. I loved that Asian. He was my favorite midget.

Ronnie returned moments later with a necklace. It was diamond studded and had a black heart in the middle it had mine and Ronnie's names on it and on the back it said Elijah Sean Radke. I kissed Ronnie and smiled down at my stomach. I couldn't wait for my buddle of joy to come out.


"Kaylee wake up."Ronnie whispered. I looked up at him and he smiled. I yawned and he leaned in. I woke up completely when his lips mashed against mine. I moved my lips with him savoring the taste I'd been so familiar with years ago. He tasted so much better,if possible.

"Ronnie I ...can't trust you like I used to could."I whispered pulling away from him.

"I've changed Lee just for you! I miss you and I realized you are the only girl I want for the rest of my life!"He pleaded I shook my head. I couldn't do it. Not this soon. He'd need to gain my trust back cause right now he's the enemy.

"Ronnie just give me time and prove it to me over time that I'm the one you want and not my vagina." I whispered sharply. He nodded.