Bittersweet Memories

6

I felt like such an ass for making a move so quick like that but I was willing to risk everything at that moment. When she told me she couldn't trust me....it hurt. I don't think any other female besides her has been able to hurt me.

"Ronnie could you please take Elijah somewhere I don't feel good right now and he doesn't want to be here."Kaylee said. I nodded. I scooped up Elijah and we went to the park. He ran around playing with a little girl. She had short curly brown hair and freckles.

"Well if it isn't the infamous Ronald Radke."I looked over and saw Keely. I smiled at the blond haired woman. She had been someone Kaylee never got along with. She told me that at a party we went to and ran into Keely.

"Yeah..?"I replied. I didn't know what to say to her. I didn't know her at all.

"So is that your boy playing with my niece?"She asked. I nodded. She smirked."looks just like you."

"Uh thanks?" I said. I was getting freaked out by this woman. For some reason every time she spoke to me she'd inch closer to me.

"You're not much of a talker are you?"She asked. I sighed. I really didn't feel like having a conversation with this woman.

"Not today I have a lot on my mind."I explained. She laughed. I looked at her oddly. It wasn't a normal laugh it was like she was trying to make it attractive or sexy? I saw Eli run over to the swings and play with them.

"Daddy I wanna go see Mommy!"He called. I smiled. Thank God! An excuse to get away from this woman.

"Awe who's his mom?"Keely asked. I groaned. Not again!

"Kaylee Ingle."I replied quickly picking up Elijah when he ran over to me. Keely didn't like my answer obviously.

"You're still with her?"She asked. I shook my head.

"She's so ugly! I'm suprised someone like you knocked up something as hideous and freaky as her." My blood began to boil at that I set Eli down and told him to stay right that.

"Listen here slut Kaylee is the most gorgeous girl to walk the face of this Earth you are just jealous of how beautiful she is in and out and secondly I'd fucking appreciate it if you didn't try to get in my pants in front of my son."I growled. Keely's face was priceless but I was too furious to laugh at it. I picked Eli back up and went to my car.

"Daddy that was funny!"Eli giggled. I smiled.

"Yeah it was wasn't it little man?"I asked. He nodded and pointed at the radio. I turned it on and DeathKlock poured through the car. Elijah began head banging and dancing in his car seat.

"Daddy do you love mommy?"Elijah suddenly asked. I smiled.

"Of course I love Mommy I always have and always will."I told the four year old. Elijah smiled and nodded.

"I want you and Mommy to live together so she can be happy forever and ever."He said. I looked back at him and he smiled back at me. I nodded at him and we continued towards the apartment.

"I don't know what to do Penny!"Kaylee cried. I held onto Eli and covered his mouth telling him to be quiet. We were outside the apartment door.

"Of course I love him but I don't want him to use me and rip my heart to shreds again! I just want to trust him again but I can't do that..not now." I decided I'd feel guiltier if I kept listening in. I knocked on the door and Kaylee opened it moments later.

"Hey Ronnie come in."Kaylee said. I saw Penny,Kaylee's best friend, sitting on the couch. I waved at her and she waved back raising her eye brow at me. Usually I was a dick whenever I came over. I guess I was just that bitter. Even though it was my own fault. I blamed everyone else for Kaylee leaving me.

"Kaylee I gotta go to band practice today so I guess I'll come by later maybe." I told her. She nodded and gave me a hug bye. I kissed her cheek and said bye to Penny.

"Well he seems to have changed a lot."I heard Penny say before I walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
eh I think I coulda done better but whatever.
(: