Bittersweet Memories

7

"See Penny I told you! He's confusing me I don't know why he's acting this way now."I groaned. Eli was playing with his little guitar and singing.

"Mommy and Daddy and Eli happy forever..."He kept singing that over and over. I sighed and closed my eyes. Even Elijah wants us to be together,which who wouldn't? I looked back at Penny.

"I guess I could give him one more chance. Just this once. And if he messes up I'll kill him."I told her. She smiled and tackled me to the floor. I looked at her oddly."Love you too?"

"You don't know how long I've waited for you to realize how much you love that man now go to band practice and get your man!"She giggled. I looked over at Eli and he nodded. "I'll watch him doll now go!"She laughed.

I pulled on a jacket and slipped on my Vans then ran out the door. I drove to band practice,at Ronnie's dad's house. I got out of my car and ran to the garage. It was closed. I smiled as I knocked on the front door. Ronnie's dad answered.

"Ah hello there Kaylee."He said I smiled at him and gave him a quick hug."I haven't seen you in a while."

"I know haha I've been kind of busy."I said. It was true though. He smiled and pointed to the door that lead to the garage. I ran down the stairs and saw Ronnie checking his phone and looking at the guys.

"Hey Ronnie calm down you can get some soon."Max said. I got very angry at that but I didn't say a word. Ronnie turned and glared at the bassist. All the guys had their backs turned finally and I snuck out from my hiding place.

"...Oh I hate to be the one to bear the bad news yes it is true I've finally fallen in love..."Ronnie sang. I walked out in front of him with a smirk on my lips. They all stopped and Ronnie smiled at me.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his lips. I pulled away and smiled at him. All the guys were whistling and whatnot which caused me to blush.