Bittersweet Memories

9

Ronnie and I went home in the morning and decided we'd talk about things.

"So I move in here? And we get married?"Ronnie suggested. I laughed.

"Is that your way of asking me to marry you Ronald?"I asked. He nodded shyly and I laughed.

"Of course I will Ronnie."I whispered before kissing him. I felt him slip a cold ring onto my ring finger. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my fingers in his hair. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me on the bed and slowly started crawling on top of me. I giggled. He began sucking and bitting on my neck. I let a moan slip past my lips.

"Mommy why is Daddy on top of you and biting you?!"Elijah exclaimed. I quickly pushed Ronnie off of me and sat up. I smiled at Eli.

"Come here baby, Daddy and I have something to tell you."I said. He ran to the bed and crawled up to me and plopped right in between Ronnie and me.

"Daddy and Mommy are getting married little man."Ronnie explained. Elijah looked up at me with tearful eyes.

"Really?"He asked excitedly. I nodded. I could feel my own eyes getting tear filled.

"Yeah really baby."I said. He jumped up and started bouncing around.

"I told Auntie Penny you would I just knew it!"He chuckled.

I laid down and held Eli close to me. My dreams were finally coming true. Ronnie leaned down and kissed both of us. He went into the bathroom and started a shower. I was so glad to have him back. And this time he'd do better than last time. Elijah yawned and leaned into my side.

"Happy family."He whispered then fell asleep.

"Yeah, happy family."
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END<3