Lest We Bleed Ourselves

Steal From Yourself

“If you’re going to bleed me out, do it now vampire.” A dark haired woman spat at the vampire king, sitting tied to his throne.

Alucard laughed, “You think that’s all I wanted you for, Iscariot child?” He cupped his hand around her cheek, smirking when she snapped at him. “You are more than just another human, you are the first regenerator. You were made from my blood.”

The woman growled, “I am not of you, heathen! I will never bow to you fool! Either you take me now, or I’ll take your immortality when I escape!” Her teeth were bared, eyes flashing wildly, as she struggled against his shadow bonds.

Snickering, Alucard stepped back and spread his arms, “Then try, my little Iscariot!” And with a snap of his fingers, the regenerator was released. She flew at him, her enhanced muscles rippling as she sped towards him. From inside her coat, she drew a short hand blade- a minimized version of Alexander Anderson’s bayonets- and held it straight in front of her body. When she was within feet of the No Life King, she jumped, ripping the small blade clean through his skull. His body fell to the floor with a thud, echoing in the dark chamber.

Not foolish enough to stop there, the woman threw her blade into his body, letting it sink into his chest. She turned; looking for another weapon, but finding none, she cursed, “Damned it!” then took off towards the long stairwell, not wishing to stay with the vampire. She was stopped when a deep, mocking laugh reverberated through the dungeon, followed immediately by bloody shadows seeping up from the ground. The shadows swirled in front of her, forming the shape of a man- no, a monster.

He clapped his hands together, advancing on the Iscariot regenerator, “Well done little Iscariot, well done.” Reaching out, he held her blade in front of her face, just out of her reach. She growled out a curse as he tossed it far into the recesses of the chamber. Her body was trembling, both in anger and fear, as he approached. “What is wrong little Iscariot? Are you frightened of me?” Alucard brushed his hand lightly over her arm, watching her shiver as he did.

The woman snarled, slapping his hand away, “I will not fear you monster, you cannot control me!” Despite her attempts to hide it, Alucard could taste her fear in the air, and he savored it like a fine wine.

“Oh really now? Would you like to see exactly how much I can?” He questioned as she glared at him; he could see the red speckles in her irises, she had his blood running through her body, and her eyes gave proof to that. She scoffed, challenging him to try; a challenge he would most definitely accept. “Step to me my child,” his eyes swirled, and he smirked at the look of horror he saw on the Iscariot’s face as her body complied. She was shocked speechless as her feet carried her to him, stopping only when she was within his reach. “Now kneel.”

She cried out in denial and exasperation as she fell to her knees in front of her enemy. She couldn’t believe it, she was his, he could control her, make her do anything he wished. Her body shook as she broke, tears dropping off her face. “Look here, child,” Alucard called to her, bringing her eyes to his. He had her watch as he too kneeled to the ground, “There is no need for your tears, you are no different than before.” Pulling one glove from his hand, he wiped the tears from the woman’s face. Her breath hitched as she jerked her face away from him, biting at her lip desperately. “Child,” his voice was quiet, somewhere between a command and a warning. Of her own free will, she looked at him, her body quivering. Alucard spread his arms again, saying without command, “Come here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I was wondering if anyone would want me to make this chaptered. If I do it won't be fully connected, the chapters will probably be just like this one; little glimpses into a story.