Status: Only a three shot written a while back.

My Immaculate

The Terrible... Things

"They're trying to break through the windows and doors. The boards are starting to bend and break." Gerard panted.

"Okay." I said panicing slightly.

"Barricade the door!" Ray shouted. All the guys grabbed boxes and pushed them against the door. Then we started piling them one on another. I pushed the last of the boxes on the enormous mound and went to comfort my fiancee.

"It's going to be okay, Sammy. I won't let them hurt you, not tonight." I said pulling her into my chest. She let a few tears fall from her very saddened and worried eyes. I rubbed her back soothingly. Gerard came up and patted my back. He looked at her hands and saw the ring on her left hand ring finger. I heard him gasp. He came around to look me in the eye. He gave me a look that asked 'Really?'. I nodded sadly. His eyes got extremely sad.

Why today? Why the day I planned to propose? Why must everything go wrong in my life? Oh, that's right, because the world hates me.

I continued rubbing her back, and then we heard a loud distinct crack. Oh, no. I was sure we would have another hour or so.

"Frank." Sam sniffed.

"Yeah Sammy?"

"Whatever happens I-"

"Don't even think like that, I promised you that I wouldn't let anything hurt you. And I'm going to keep that promise."

She looked into my eyes with hope. "I love you, Frank Iero." she whispered kissing me.

"And I love you, Samantha Pilcher." I said kissing her. I felt hot tears between our cheeks. I pulled away and wiped them away with my thumb, gently stroking her cheek afterwards.

"Guys we've gotta get ready for if they come up here." Gerard said softly interrupting us.

"Thank you Gee, for everything." I said to him, "Come on Sammy get your gun." I whispered in her ear.

"Guys whatever happens tonight, I've always thought of you as family." Ray said.

"We have too 'fro man," Sam said as she pulled all of us into a group hug. We let go of one another and went to our respective spots. No one said a word until we heard noises outside the door.

I tensed, ready to fire at whatever was going to come through the door. I heard four or five of them slamming against the door.

They finally made it through. The first thing I saw was a monster Bob coming at us. Ray was the first of us to fire. Monster Bob fell to the floor. The next thing I knew they were flooding in. Dozens upon dozens.

I turned after I finished what had charged me to see one right behind Sam.

"SAM!" I yelled running toward her. But I was too late. The monster bit her neck.