Status: Only a three shot written a while back.

My Immaculate

The End Is Near, But At What Cost?

She cried out in pain, she dropped her gun as the monster continued to chew her neck to pieces. I shot the remaining few of hers. Ray, Gerard, and Mikey lay slightly injured on the floor, they would need a doctor soon. She fell to her knees.

I ran to my only love. I held her hand as no words escaped her mouth. The light in her eyes began to fade. I knew what I had to do.

"I'm so sorry baby." I whisered through my sobs. My whole body was wracked with them. I couldn't shake them off. This was my Sammy, my only love, my fiancee, and my best friend. I was going to kill her. I laid my head on her chest, allowing the sobs to take complete control momentarily. I raised up, my cheeks wet from the unrelenting flow of tears, her shirt coated in blood and tears, and my vision by the tears yet to fall.

She nodded also knowing what had to be done. I put my gun to her heart and whispered with my nose stopped up and voice thick, "I love you and I'll never love another," as I pulled the trigger. I felt my heart break as I heard the shot.

I sobbed wordlessly into her stomach. I heard Gee, Mikey, and Ray raising behind me. I turned to see their eyes glazed over and their skin an unnatural green.

"NO!" I yelled as I grabbed my gun and fired three more precise shots at my brothers through my many tears.

"AHHHHHHH!" I yelled in agony. There was no one left... but me. I had killed my friends, family, and the love of my life. They had to die while I had to keep living...

By myself.

There was no one else, but me.

I was all alone. "I'm on my own now!!!" I said passing out.

Present

Help had eventually come to my rescue. They carried me out and into the hospital to check me over I was unharmed, physically. But mentally, I'd never be the same.

I had fought the monsters, or zombies whatever the hell you want to call them, and survived, but I had to kill the four closest people to me to do so. One of which was the only love I'll ever have in my entire life, Samantha Pilcher
♠ ♠ ♠
Honestly it's really short, but I had people tell me on Quizilla that they bawled reading this, so I hope the people here on Quizilla like it as well.