Always

One

I love you, I have never said those words to anybody, except for one person. He had turned my life around in so many ways. I was the girl who would like to stay home on the weekends and read a good book with my dog next to me. I was quiet and always the girl who was the best friends to a guy. So here is my story.
---

My name is Brianna or Bri and I am a Chicago native. I live right across from Wrigley field and I have the best view. I work as a nurse in the PED’s unit of University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center; it is the best job anyone can have. My best friend is Jess and she happens to be the most eccentric being I’ll ever know. She has a new boyfriend who I have yet to meet, I have been way too busy to even call her and I feel bad. I’m guessing it is serious because they live together but she hasn’t said much about him. I’m just hoping that when I do meet him that he is a nice guy and actually takes care of her.

I woke up at five thirty my shift started at seven. Deciding it was nice enough for a run, I grabbed my lab Boss and we headed out the door. The skyline was lit with the sunrise in the back and it is the most beautiful sight I’ve ever seen. This is why I love Chicago; the view, pizza, parks, and the sports. I am a huge sports fan but it is mostly just hockey, football, and baseball. I the run was relaxing; as I got home I jumped in the shower and cleaned up. After getting dressed and grabbing an apple I was off to work.

I got home at five and it felt so good just to fall onto the couch. “Hey boy, are you hungry?” I asked Boss. He got up from where he sat and ran to his bowl I just laughed at him. This dog was seriously the best damn dog in the world. It was Friday and I was sitting at home like I always do. Grabbing the book I’ve been reading, I sat down and was about to open it when there was a knock on my door. A curios look grew on my face as I was opening the door.

“Brianna Alexis Moore! You have not answered any of my calls.” Jess yelled as she plowed through the door. “How can you not answer your best friends phone call?” by now the door was shut and her hands on her hips.

“I’m sorry; I had my phone off all day. I didn’t know you called.” I responded.

“Well go get dressed in something sexy and hurry up. You are coming to a party that my boyfriends friend is having.” She said in a demanding voice.

“Jess I really just want to stay here.” I looked at her giving her the best possible puppy look ever.

“HELL NO! That face will not work. We haven’t seen each other in 2 weeks because I’ve been away and you’ve been busy. You’re going; I’ll help you pick something out.”

I sighed knowing she was right. I missed her and I did want to meet her boyfriend so I guess this was the perfect opportunity. She pulled me in my room and scrambled through my closet for a decent set of clothes. Fifty percent of my clothes were scrubs and they are the most comfortable things in the world!
---

After the little frenzy she had in my closet I looked in the mirror to see what she did to me. She loves making over people but not only is it her job but she likes to make people feel good about them. “I feel like a slut.” I said in an embarised tone. She shook her headin annoyance as she stared at her phone.

“Come on Patrick is getting impatient let’s go.” She said pulling me out the door, not even giving me a chance to change. I really wasn’t excited at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/bri/set?id=19213807 - Bri's Outfit

Keep or Delete?
let me know through comments.
Update will happen when 3 comments are recieved.
Thanks for reading and any comments on the story.
<3 !