Status: I'm really excited for this story and my friend Alyssa is so awesome!!!!!!!!! XD

Lift Off Into My Heart

My Assignment

~3 months earlier~
I sit out in my natural grown garden that I had put a lot of effort into. Invisible servants pour me the wine that Dionysus had gratefully given me in exchange for me growing his grape vines in my garden. I think he had a sweet spot for me though, because I made his line of work possible.
I just sat there, in my garden, and look at the beauty I had created by myself. I take a deep breathe then walk into the women’s corridors. The servants reverently bow, rightfully so, and continue doing a fabulous job working at the loom and creating beautiful silks for my dresses, and tunics for the young gods around the palace.
My personal my most favored servant Anleia came to me with a worried look upon her face. “Hello Anleia, what is the matter?" I asked speaking to her kindly, and when she didn't answer I continued to question her. “Is one of the young gods misbehaving again?” Anleia was trying to catch her breathe. She must have run over here. What ever I was needed for must be important; therefore she probably needed me to get there quickly. I waited for her to speak until it became uncomfortable. “My sweet goddess, your mother wishes to speak with you………….on Mount Olympus immediately.” She braced herself as if I was going to strike her. That really made me think, because I had never touched her. I figured that there was probably something that she had failed to mention. “Immediately you say?” I asked her and she nodes grimly. “Yes my lady, she requested you to be there immediately.”
I sighed. “See to it that my Pegasus is ready and pack me a bag in case my stay at Olympus is longer than I expect.” “Yes my lady. As you wish.” she answered before hurrying off to do as I requested of her.
I hadn’t ridden daydreamer in such a long time; I thought she deserved a good ride with her one companion. I look at myself in the mirror and thought about how my mother hardly gave me any mercy when she assigned my missions, but I believe she does so because she loves me. It is hard to believe that gods have emotions, let alone feelings towards someone else, after you meet them, but I have hope. You really must keep in mind that we god’s have the capacity to love whomever we’d like to.
I change into one of my nice silk dresses. Anleia comes back in the room. “Daydreamer is ready my lady. Would you like me to do your hair?” I smile to myself. “Yes, my loyal Anleia. That would be wonderful actually.” I look back to see her smile a real genuine smile. “Anleia?” I asked.
“Yes my lady?” she responded quickly.
“I hope you do realize that you are my favorite servant and that I would not trade for a million drachmas. I love you like one of my sisters. Did you know this Anleia?”
“No, my lady, I did not.” I was saddened to hear that, she really was my favorite and very important to me.
“Well now you do Anleia, and always keep my words in the back of your mind to keep you from giving up on anything you put your mind to.”
“I will my lady. Thank you.” she answered smiling more brightly than I had ever seen her smile. “Your very welcome my dear Anleia.” By the time Anleia was done with my hair, it was in a very elegant bun with braids and flowers from garden and was sprayed with perfume. She did a magnificent job. “Anleia, you did such a beautiful job.” I said to her as I smiled and turn around to embrace her with a hug.
Anleia was surprised that I had hugged her. that made me squeeze her a little tighter. “Thank you my dear Leia. See to it that you have the afternoon off and that I have ordered that you be served like a goddess today for you have a heart of one, and if they reject my orders, tell them that I will deal with them myself.”
I look at her. Her eyes sparkled and smiled. She looked like she needed a well deserved break. After all, she was my main and most trustworthy servant. She needed a break for all of her hard work. “Yes my lady. Thank you so much. May Zeus bless you.” She gave me another hug then walked me to daydreamer.
I had no idea what awaited me on Olympus. Only that my mother wished to speak to me. Originally it would be fine to see her. I mean after all, I am her daughter. I walk up to daydreamer. “Γεια σας μου Αγαπητέ Daydreamer. Είστε έτοιμοι να φέρουν μαζί μου άλλη μια φορά για τη μεγάλη Olympus.” I gently get on daydreamer then head off to Mount Olympus.