Status: Slow

The Only Exception

And I've always lived like this,
Keeping a comfortable distance,
And up until now,
I've had sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness,
Because none of it was ever worth the risk.


Paul is hot-tempered wolf who doesn't want to settle down. He's the hot shot who brings girls to tears and the reason for them to wake up every morning and go to school. Imprinting is just not his style. He believes that he's never going to imprint on anyone. No girl is too good for him and no girl is good enough to be his imprints. Is there really no exception?

I've got a tight grip on reality,
But I can't let go of what's in front of me here,
I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up,
Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream.


Elizabeth is a girl with problems. She built a wall to push other people away. A wall that only her family can break. She breaks hearts because she's broken hers a long time ago. The first day she lost her family is the last day she cried. Nothing else hurt after that; nothing can be as hurtful as losing the one you loved and adored the most. Nothing can hurt her if she doesn't love anyone; except for her family. Is there really no exception?
Quote
"From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being."
Disclaimer : I do now own the Twilight Saga. All rights go to Stephenie Meyer. I only own this story plots and some of the characters but I do not own any of the pictures that will play the characters or some other pictures I might add. Some are mine but some are not. Songs or anything at all is not mine unless I stated that it's mine in the chapters. Last but not least title of the story is thanks to Paramore - The Only Exception.