Blink

Room Mate

I woke up. I didn't see it anymore. It wasn't in front of me. Then, there was a low chuckle of a growl next to me. I swallowed. I looked only forward. I heard a frustrated sigh and then it poked me. A wet nose still with blood stains and mud.It nudged me again to get me to move. I held perfectly still. If I am still it will go away. I chanted that hoping this time it would fade away.

It raised it's paw and I flinched a little cursing myself for moving and it didn't hit me but put it's hug and heavy paw on my lap. I kept my gaze on it. Cause I could feel it. It was warm. I touched it with my own hand and felt the soft yet fuzzy fur. I slid my hand underneath it and when I raised it slightly I saw it's sharp claws. I was calming down finally. When I put my hand underneath to feel underneath the paw. The paw started to feel lighter. It started to shed and shrink. The hairs that fell flew back to the werewolf's body. The paw slowly turned into a hand. I gasped when it grabbed my hand. My heart felt really constricted. The hand still felt warm. I looked at the now human werewolf and my heart might as well have burst when I saw his green/brown hazel eyes.

I hadn't noticed the sack that had been on him and when he pulled out underwear my face was burning up. I didn't man to I think but I ran again. Out my room closing it. He hit the door I guess cause I heard a bang and a grunt when I fell and ran down the stairs. I got up trying to do it quickly but the pan in my knee from the wall was hurting me. I got up and was opening the door when I was grabbbed by my waist and pulled back into his barren chest. Muscular, barren chest.

"Let go! Let go!Let go! Let go!" I screamed through his hand. He picked me up slightly off the ground and took me back up to my room. He dropped me on my bed and closed the door. Which now had a faint dent that you could see if you look at the door from the side. I scooted back when he turned to look at me. He only had on the underwear he had in that little sack he carries with him. He stepped towards me and I got up in another feeble attempt to put a lot more distance this time without hitting my knee.

He scooped me up and dropped not just me but him too. He was lying on top of me. I wanted to scream but I didn't remember how. I was refreaked out. I tried to push him off and seeing as he didn't expect it I got him like 3 inches up before he pulled us together. Knee him in the groin I thought. But before I could he had moved his left hand in between my legs and seperated them. Oh hell no! I am not a rape victim!! I threw out my right fist and hit him in his jaw and then slapped his arm. Lastly, I scratched his thigh before he leaned down and put his teeth to the side of my neck. I'd rather be raped then eaten now.

"Get off me! Get off! Get off! Get off!!" I yelled spazzing out trying to get out of this position. His teeth dug deeper into my neck and I decided to lay still. I wanted him to let me close my legs though. Dude was still only wearing underwear. Eeew! Fuck! He had been like completely naked and holding my hand! Gross! His teeth parted more and he leaned in.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked aggravated. I was always told I would be a horible hostage. I wouldn't know when to shut the fuck up. I felt his mouth twitch up into a smile. You know, since he is still trying to fucking bite the side of my neck off. I moved my neck away from him only to have him pull both my arms up and hold it with one hand and keep my neck still with his other hand. If I wasn't so freaked, hadn't seen him as a werewolf, if he didn't have blood on him, also if I wasn't a girl with morals, I might be more into this position. But, since all that is true I really want this strange guy wolf thing off me now. Damn wanna-be-vampire! So, I bit him back.

He pulled back letting go of my arms and I got up only to tumble back down. My legs felt weird. Like numb. Did his heavy ass cut off circulation down there. I half dragged myself into my closet and he only did the most awkward thin ever and came in here with me. So at this time in my life I am in a dark closet with a werewolf who either wants to rape or eat me. Or a combo of both. My legs feel weird and well he naked practically. Plus, my closet is not huge or big. It is tiny. So, he has way too much access to my body. I try to get up to the door knob when he pulls my hnd down.

"I know you can fucking speak! What do you want! And don't touch or bite me!" I yelled in frustration. Confused and aggravated frustration.

"I didn't bite you! You bit me! I was trying to get some of your energy as a human cause I have been in wolf form for too long and was extremely weak a minute ago." At that I was dumbfounded and closed my eyes. "Hey! Girl! You alright! Open your eyes! " he opened the door and layed me on my bed. I looked again.

"Why can't I feel my legs?"

"Cause I took a little more than I needed to get you to calm down." he said moving back to my neck.

"What in the hell are you doing now?"

"Giving it back. You want to walk don't you?" I just nodded. I was still very confused. But, now that I was calm I was now even more uncomfortable with him having his lips next to my neck. I tried to keep my heart rate down but I couldn't help it. Awkward closeness was something I really disliked. He put his hands on both of my shoulders and then I felt his teeth slowly close down on the side of my neck. I focused on moving my legs again to calm down. I was finally able to move my ankles. I was then able to feel my knees. He stopped and sat back up and turned to my legs. I crossed them. He sighed angryly.

"Would you please open them for a second I think I bruised you." he said moving his hands to my left thigh that was definately bruised. But, it was kind of close to my privacy area so I didn't budge.

"I'll just take the bruise thank you very much. I still don't know you." He ignored me and I closed my eyes. If he touches me I will try and kick his ass again. Go for the eyes. Got it. He unbuttoned and unzipped my capri's and I peeked over his shoulder and saw ho big the bruise was. It was all yucky looking. When he touched it I yelled and moved away from him. He mumbled a sorry. I sighed and got up taking out my sweatpants to put on afterwards. I sat down and bit down on them to keep from screaming out and from crying. It hurt a hell of a lot more before it stopped stinging. He massaged my thigh and was done with whatever he had just done. I pointed to the window and he looked at it while I switched into my sweatpants. I kicked my capri's under my bed and plopped back onto my bed.

"So. What are you doing here?"

"I need a place to stay." I looked at him. And shook my head no.

"No. No way. You can not stay here."

"Why not? If you don't want m to sleep in your bed I can sleep on the floor. Even in your closet."

"No. You can not stay here." I grabbed him and dragged him downstairs. I opend the door and he stepped. out. "I don't even know your name. Plus, you can't exist. You're a werewolf. That's supposed to be a fantasy."

"Like the fantasy of me on top of you that you had. That doesn't exist, huh?" he said purposely sounding like he was trying to blackmail me.

"I have no clue what you are talking about." I said right before he grabbed me and looked me right in the eyes. He leaned closer and I thought he was gonna kiss me.

"Your mom and brother are coming up the street. How does it look if they see a guy in their underwear holding you."

"You wouldn't."

"I would. I am going to stay here on this porch-" I yanked him back in the house and dragged him back to my room. What is the matter with me? No him? Well, his problem is he is not fully human. Mine is I have a werewolf as my room mate. Why me?

"Well, what is your name?" I asked as my mom came in yelling my name. I spazzed pointing everywhere..." Hide! Dumb one! Hide!" he smirked and I charged at him. He backed off and went into my closet. I sighed and answered my mom.

"Yea? "

"Come get the groceries."

"Okay!" I yelled down. " I hope we have some dog food." I muttered under my breath.

"I heard that." he said.

"Just hush." I said as I walked out of my room closing the door.