Congratz! You Stole My Heart.

Happy Endings

Julia’s P.O.V

When we got to the Café, someone finally opened up and got the camera from the room. We played the tape. There it was, Candi trying to choke Trevor right there in the room. The man looked stunned. “What is she doing?” He asked concerned. “She tried to kill us in the fire. You need to arrest her before she hurts anyone else!” I asked. Our luck rocketed from there. From showing the video to police, and telling the Man about John’s records. It was final.

Trevor’s P.O.V

With the police finally after John and Candi, Julia and I had a mini party. We picked out steak and fish from the café and I even got Julia dancing. I’ve never seen her so happy in ages. That night, it was easy to fall asleep. But I awoke in horror.

Julia’s P.O.V:

My eyes were closed, but I wasn’t asleep. I heard foot steps coming in my room. Nurses coming in to check up on me? I pretended to be asleep so I wouldn’t half to care about them sneaking in, I didn’t mind much. The nurses got closer, and grabbed my feet. What are they doing? I thought. My eyes flickered open, and I saw the haunting faces of Candi and John. I opened my mouth to scream but a sock was stuffed in my mouth. “Stop!” I muffled. I got up and ran but I was tripped by something. IT was a bag. Candi quickly grabbed it and through it over me, then she picked me up by the legs. I tried to scream, but couldn’t. “Help!” I screamed, it was useless. I was thrown ion the car, just as suspected. The bag was taken off and my reaction was to run but again I was out matched. I was tied down and powerless within around 5 minutes. I looked over to Trevor’s eyes. They pieced through me and I realized I dragged him with me again…

“You think you are getting out of this so easily?” John asked. I closed my eyes again, and puffed air. “Huh?” He demanded. “We know you turned us in and it worked.” John told us. “We know everything.” By this time they decided to get the heck away from the hospital, but not toward the house. “Where are you taking us?” I asked. “Somewhere where no one will hear you scream and cry.” John teased. I huddled together with Trevor, I felt hot and sweaty. After some silence, Candi spoke up again. “We decided to go with our original plan.” They told me. “To cut you up and flush you down the toilet.” They didn’t look at us but I knew they where smirking with delight. “How dare you...” I uttered. “Hm? What’s that?” They asked, trying to boil me up. “You cannot touch me with out a punishment.” I snarled. “But we CAN touch you, we will touch you, and we will touch you with knives and bullets.” He laughed. I sighed, hopelessly. We finally got there – a hotel. They dragged me in, and down the hallways. They took off our rags and ties and ropes off our ankles and wrists. We started to scream, and they let us. “No one’s here.” She laughed. “No ones here to save you.” She slowly whispered, pulling out a gun. “No! I can’t end this way!” I screamed. “Someone help us!”

Trevor’s P.O.V:

I never thought this would happen to me. This doesn’t happen to people…this … this is what happens to other people but not me. Not Julia. To other people, people who are less fortunate and people who are on TV. But not to me, and not in real life. John aimed the gun at me. But he put it down. He went over and grabbed my arm. He aimed the gun at my head. “Full force.” He said smiling. I saw him getting ready to shoot, his finger positioned over the trigger. I ripped out of his grip. “No!” I screamed. “Get back here!” He screamed back. I grabbed Julia who seemed to be in so much shock she couldn’t move. Finally she found the energy and went with me. “Police!” I heard someone scream. I looked out of one of the windows. Police men and how I was so happy to see them. I decided it was my only hope. If I got to them, I live. Candi’s face turned pale. I continued to look at the police car. “Yes!” I screamed. I heard a loud crackle, which I thought for sure made me deaf. I looked over at Julia on the ground. “Julia!” I screamed, going to her aid as Candi and John moved in to finish the job. She got up, seeming perfectly fine. “It’s ok! They missed!” She gasped. “Come on!” She screamed and grabbed my arm. I looked at her leg and saw blood leaving a fresh trail on the flooring…

Julia’s P.O.V

I dragged Trevor across the hallways, I grabbed a vase. I just stopped. “Are you mad? Keep running!” He cried almost pulling me off my feet. I resisted and waited until Candi and John came after us. I threw the vase as hard as I could, and hit Candi. “Candi!” John said, just looking at her. I sneaked by, and got the gun. Trying to avoid John, I held the gun. “How do I shoot it?” I screamed fingering around it. John and Candi were on us again, Candi was seriously cut on her head. “Enough running!” He screamed. “You can’t run from fate!” He shot the run again, and hit Trevor. I couldn’t help it, I screamed. I grabbed Trevor’s arm but his weight was too much. “That’s right.” John laughed. “Stay there and cry for your friend.” He aimed the gun at me, and I lay there defeated.

Trevor’s P.O.V:

I just looked at Julia, as she stayed by my side not budging. “Go get help.” I moaned, my arm hurt like crazy. “No.” She said. Her face was hidden, but I knew she was crying. She was on her knees, completely vulnerable. I heard a gunshot, and waited for Julia to fall. But it was Candi who screamed in pain. The police came running, and shot several times to Candi’s back. She fell, she seemed out of it. The police tackled John, and grabbed the gun, as other police men stood around Candi, she was heavily breathing. The police came to us.

Julia’s P.O.V:

Trevor and I walked to the car, and I was still holding the gun. They let me for some reason. I was informed of my leg injuries. Then I was put in the car, Candi next to me and John in a different car. I heard talking outside the vehicle. “So, you’re just going to let them be in the same car with that dangerous woman?” He asked another police officer. “Don’t matter.” He said, a pause followed. “That mans’ long dead.” I sat back, With Trevor at my side. I was rushed to the hospital once more. And that was the end of that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Julia’s P.O.V:

I straightened by white dress. I snapped on the necklace. I put on my high heals and got ready. I was standing in the old shed house. It was small and could only fit maybe 2 people. It was about the size of a closet and a small motorcycle and fertilizer was behind me. It smelled like grease in there but I wasn’t caring the slightest about what was around me. I was nervous, shy, and red in the face. I head music, beautiful music. Music meant for me.
“You look nice.” I heard someone say. Someone I didn’t know, yet it sounded almost familiar. I looked around. It was a shed, an empty shed. But the voice sounded like it was in the room. I took a deep breath and said out loud, “Thank you.”
Not about the compliment, about saving me. Ever since that time…that time Trevor and I were saved...I feel like I have an angel with me. Sometimes I hear her…sometimes I don’t for weeks or months. But I know she’s there…

And so it began the music...the beautiful music… sang into my ears. And I stepped out of the shed. My eyes took a second to get used to the new bright sunlight, but when they did adjust, I loved it all. Roses leading up into a line. I stepped in between the roses, as one of my high school friends Olivia through roses to me. She was the flower girl. I went up the two steps and looked at Trevor, as he slipped the ring with the august stone on it, on my finger. My birth stone. ‘Yes.’ I thought. “I’m happy I’m alive today too.” I smiled a funny smile. I also got flowers which I threw behind me. And we kissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
The last chapter...so i can begin a new one <3