SugarDaddy

1 New Message

I stared at the computer screen with a large smile on my face as I clicked on the small link that led me to my mailbox. I clicked on the new message and waited anxiously for the page to load, rubbing my hands together and mumbling incoherent words to myself as I lightly bounced in my seat. A laugh escaped my lips as I thought about how pathetic I was and the fact that I was using this site. But my wandering mind came to a halt when the page loaded. The butterflies in my stomach began to stir as I read the description of my sender, attempting to create an image in my mind of what he would look like.

Tattoos, muscular, 6'1-6'2, hazel eyes, brown hair, in a band that makes a lot of money and searching for a sugarbaby to pamper. Seems like my type of guy. I thought to myself as I read his message.

Hey cutie, let's meet. MSanders@yahoo.com

I quickly went to my yahoo account and and entered his e-mail address as I sent him a message, my fingers pressing against the keys quickly as my excitement began to bubble to the surface.

How does Friday sound, stud?

Okay, I'm not really the confronting or flirty kinda girl, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get what you need in this world. And right now I need money. To some this may seem like online prostitution, but believe me, it's not. And trust me when I say I've tried everything else to get a bit of extra class including pawning of my belongings, selling my car and even going as far as to sell drugs. These are hard times right now.

Plus no guy in my area would want to sweep a girl of my stature of my feet. I'm not the skinniest thing in the world but neither am I obese. I'm a plus sized girl in a 0 sized world that demands too much from young women and degrades them, forcing them to starve themselves to look like today's photo-shopped models. But not me. I'm a big girl and proud of it.

Of course I don't hide myself on the website. I have pictures of myself, no nude photos, but decent ones that show of my curvy body and allow others to see the real me; the larger than life girl that I am. A sigh escaped my lips as I clicked on his profile and read though it.

...live in Huntington Beach, have a band, 28 years old, big house on the beach, enjoys making music... Yawn. What is this? I smiled to myself as I scrolled down to what looked like a Like List and at the very bottom in bold words was a sentence I was glad to read. Secretly adores chubby girls.

Wow, when things go right they go great. Looks like I got myself a sugardaddy.
  1. he's not my pimp
    Word Count: 2198
  2. all you think about
    Word Count: 1608
  3. not what i thought you were
    Word Count: 2196
  4. to the point of desperation
    Word Count: 3261
  5. somehow not allowed
    Word Count: 4973
  6. it is a little strange
    Word Count: 4098
  7. hurt more than i thought
    Word Count: 4742
  8. we'll have it your way
    Word Count: 5299
  9. tonight it's me and you
    Word Count: 5550
  10. it's something you can't have
    Word Count: 6488