SugarDaddy

it's something you can't have

I hate wine. I really, really do.

I hate the world, too.

At 5 a.m. this morning I was woken up by the sound of my neighbors car alarm going off from a street cleaner passing by - it went off for thirty minutes. I fell back into a fitful sleep. At 7 a.m. I was woken up by Eddie taking my blankets away to tell me he was going out for breakfast with Pete, I slapped his head and fell back to sleep. At 9: 25 a.m. I was woken up by Eddie returning with pancakes. I ate them and went back to bed. At 9: 45 a.m. I woke up from my sleep due to stomach pains and coughed up the pancakes Eddie brought me, but went back to bed soon after. At 10: 32 a.m. I was woken up by my cellphone ringing for ten minutes. I answered it to have Gena yell at me to get up and get ready to go out, I ignored her and went back to sleep. At 11 a.m. I was woken up from Gena calling me again - like last time, I ignored her.

It's now 12: 15 p.m. and it's silent.

From the time I got home last night to an hour ago I've been woken up again and again; some of those times by accident. But now it's quiet, not a sound can be heard throughout the studio - not a damn thing. Does it stay like that? No, no it does not. Why? Because apparently God enjoys picking on people when they are hung over.

"Natalie! I know you're in there so open the damn door!" Gena's voice cried out from the front door. My head throbbed as I slowly opened my eyes into black slits as rays of sunlight blinded me. A groan escaped me lips as I rolled onto my stomach, pressing my face into the pillow, "Natalie!"

See. God hates me.

"Go... away...," I whined.

The knocking continued door continued on as I kept my face buried in the pillow wishing that any second now Gena would get distracted by something and walk away. But from what I learned about Gena the past days I've been around her is that she is very determined, persistent and stubborn - just like Zacky. What a perfect match.

Gena was relentless. Her knocking turned into pounds in a matter of moments. I knew it was only a matter of time until she either broke down the door or snooped around until she found the spare key and from the sound of her knocking. I have my bet on the first one.

"Natalie, I swear to God, if I have to open this door myself you're gonna be sorry!" She shrieked from the front door. Since the door to my room was open I was able to hear her loud and clear.

"She means it!"

And Zacky, too.

I remained quiet. Maybe if I stay quiet enough they'll completely forget what they were doing and start to suck each others face off... or maybe Zacky will get hungry, which ever one comes first.

As I went on pondering each thought in my mind as I imagined what could happen to distract them that I didn't notice everything becoming quiet. My mind wondered on and I was completely oblivious to the little blond woman outside.

The sound of things being lifted could be heard from the front door but I simply chose to ignore them, not really caring about anything else but sleep. The noises continued on.

I closed my eyes and felt myself begin to drift to sleep. Ever so slowly losing myself as a numbing sensation began to take over from my finger tips and toes, up. I was so relaxed and engulfed in bliss I didn't hear a key being inserted into the door knob. My breathing became shallow and my mind slowed down as the door was opened, but I was too far gone into the dream world that I didn't hear it.

I could feel hovering. I could feel stares. I could feel them near me, their presence... but I didn't expect it.

I can honestly say I didn't expect it.

"Wake the fuck up!" A feminine voice cried out as I felt someone grab my arm and yank me downward. A terrified scream left my lips as my shoulder came in contact with the carpeted floor.

"Fuck!" I moaned as I rolled onto my back, cringing as my mind began to comprehend what had happened, but it couldn't understand why - until I opened my eyes. "Gena?"

"Morning sunshine!" She grinned as she stared down at me. Her black sunglasses were perched on her nose, her hair was tied back into a loose bun, and she had Starbucks in her hand. "About time you git up, I though you were dead!"

"If only...," I sighed from the floor. Zacky snorted making Gena smack his stomach with her free hand. I chuckled as he mock-glared at her from the smack she gave him. "What are you guys doing here anyway?" I asked with a yawn.

Zacky opened his mouth to say something but was cut off as Gena began to speak - very fast I may add.

"I went to Leanna's place to see if she wanted to do something but she was with her mom, so I went to Val's place to see if she wanted to do something but she was out with Michelle and they were doing something with their family, so then I stopped by Johnny's to see if Lacey wanted to go to the mall and that's where I found out about you and Brian."

"When I found out I was like, 'Nooo!' and Lacey was like, "\'Yess!' So then I stayed there for a while because she had more to tell me. Apparently, Michelle and Valary's cousin went to eat at Olive Garden and saw you and Brian together and heard him sweet talking you and holding your hand and all. She said she saw you guys getting really close then left together and you went back to his place and slept with him."

"Anyways, she told her mom, who told Michelle and Valary's mom, who told Michelle, who told Leanna, who Lacey and Johnny, who told Zacky and me. But I didn't believe a word of it because I know that's not how you are and that you like Matt a lot, plus Brian just married Michelle and even though she can be a stubborn mule he loves her very much."

"So after Zack and I talked about what bullshit it was Zack was all like, 'Hey lets go ask Natalie if it's true!' so- "

"I did not!" Zacky cried out. "You said that," he pointed a finger at her.

"Shuh, you're ruining my story." She waved him away."So that's why we're here." She then quietly added, "Zack is such a gossiper."

Zacky, knowing he couldn't win just gave her a look, but Gena being Gena simply ignored it. I stared at them as my mind registered what she had just told me.

"Wait, wait." I shook my head, rolling onto my stomach and pushing myself off the floor. "They think we slept together?" I asked, my eyes widening as I looked from Zacky to Gena. They both nodded their heads.

I let out a groan as I ran a hand through my hair. "We didn't do anything, though. We just went for some dinner because he wanted to apologize to me for what Michelle said." Stepping around Zacky and Gena I walked out of my room and into the living room. "Matt didn't even mention it last night!" Was he pretending to not be aware of the rumor?

Gena just laughed.

"What?" My eyes widened. "Does he think I slept with Brian?" I asked frantically.

"I doubt," Zacky shook his head. "Matt knows Michelle is just starting shit, so he probably didn't even acknowledge her when she told him." He said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Did he tell you that he doesn't believe her?"

He stayed quiet for a moment before he began to slowly shake his head. "No...but he didn't really talk about it. I don't think he would believe her."

"That doesn't mean he doesn't!" I cried out as I picked my purse off the dresser and dug through it, pulling out my cellphone. Quickly, I dialed Matt's number and waited for him to answer, but it went straight to voicemail after the third ring.

"You gotta be kidding me." I tried again but got his voice mail. I dialed his number five more times and each time the call went straight to his voice mail. "Shit!"

"What?" Gena stepped back into my room with Zacky behind her.

"He's ignoring me calls," I sighed. I'll send a text.

I need to talk to you, please call or txt me back.

"Natalie, I'm pretty sure he's not picking up your calls right now because he's at the studio right now." She said taking a sip from her Starbucks.

The studio? Oh, their album, I completely forgot.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Zack was just there. In fact, Matt's there alone right now..." She raised an eyebrow suggestively, "Maybe you should go see him." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Gena..."

"Just an idea!" She threw her hands, walking out of the room with Zacky following her. I couldn't help but laugh. "Anyways, we're gonna head out. I just wanted to hear your side of the story even though Brian already explained everything to Zack and me." The sound of the front door opening could be heard all the way to my room. "See you later, babe!"

"Peace!"

They shut the door with a soft thud.

Fuck.

How much more shit does Michelle have to start? Why was she so bent on ruining everything? Okay, maybe she wasn't the one to start the rumor, but she didn't do anything to stop it. She could have told her family that it was a complete misunderstanding and that he was simply apologizing on her behalf.

Besides, even if this mediocre tale was taken remotely seriously, I'm pretty sure Matt would have brought it up of even questioned me about the dinner I had with Brian. He didn't seem suspicious during our time together and sure as hell didn't seem upset by anything.

So what the hell is all this drama about?

It was pointless.

Deeming the situation unworthy of my time, I picked the blankets off the floor and tossed them back onto the bed, running my hands through my knotted hair and walking into out mini-living room. I plopped onto the couch with a relaxing sigh.

Ahh... what a day.

The front door flew open and in stepped Eddie, his glasses perched at the end off his nose, and like Gena, he had Starbucks in his hands. He practically pranced into the kitchen, dumping his stuff on the counter and picking up a banana from the fruit bowl.

So," he stepped into the living room and sat down next me on the couch, the banana clutched in his hands. "Did you touch it?"

"What?" Eddie wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, peeling the banana slowly. I sighed. He was worse then Gena. "No, Eddie, I didn't."

"Why not?" I laughed and stood up, making my way to the room.

"Because I didn't, that's why."

"But that doesn't make any sense." Eddie stood up and followed me around the couch, stumbling over his feet. "Why wouldn't you touch it! Wait - how big was it?"

"EDDIE!"

He bit the end of the banana, his mouth full of the yellow fruit. "What? I'm curious." I rolled my eyes and jumped onto the bed, falling onto my back with a 'oompf'. "Girl, I know you got some action - so give up the goods. Or did you do that already?"

I covered my face with a pillow. "Eddie - seriously!" He sat at the foot of the bed, taking another large bite from the banana.

"So...?"

"So, what?"

"So how big is it?"

"I'm not talking to you anymore."

"Oh, come on Nattie, you know you wanna tell." He laid back, sighing.

Sunlight shined through the open window, illuminating the room and creating a serene atmosphere, the air refreshing. As much as I didn't want to get up and leave this peaceful place I knew I had to, there was so much I had to do. If only I could just lay in bed and sleep all day - if only.

But, alas, the world never works to my favor.

"We're out of food again." Of course, when aren't we? "We should shop for food." I couldn't believe what I just heard. Eddie, grocery shopping? Hell has frozen over.

"Where's Eddie and what have you done with him?"

He spoke with a smile. "I had a good night."

"Of course you did." So did I. I wouldn't let him know that, though. What happened between Matt and I was our business and ours only. But with Eddie being Eddie, he's bound to find a way to get it out of me - and I think grocery shopping is part of his plan. "I think we'd spend less time shopping for food if you stopped eating everything."

"Excuse me?" I felt him get up. "What about you? Last time I checked you're the one who eats all the Ravioli." His fingers pinched the exposed skin on my side, making me shriek and jerk. "Come on! Let's get food!"

"Fine!" I jumped up from the bed and ran into the bathroom before Eddie could call dibs. I took my sweet time taking a shower, relaxing under the scolding water. Nothing like a hot shower after a hang over. Once I was done and refreshed I ran into the room and changed, rummaging through my drawers and pulling out a somewhat lazy/cas outfit.

Throwing it on I brushed my hair and pulled it back into a ponytail, sweeping my bangs across my face like Gena showed me that time she did my hair. Eddie was in and out of the shower and throwing on his clothes, spending an insane amount of time spiking his hair.

I picked up my bag and grabbed my phone, walking into the living room to make sure it was still clean, happy to see it was. "Eddie... you ready yet?"

"Almost!"

"Hurry up, I'm tired of waiting!"

"Shut up - you're always tired! You drunk slut."

"What?!" Did he hear about the rumor too? He stepped out of the room placing his hand on top of his head. "Never mind. I'm ready, let's go." Without looking back at me he opened the door and walked out the studio, popping a piece of gum in his mouth. I followed him out, my mind plagued by random thought.

What the hell did Eddie do with the banana peel?

--

I pushed the half full cart down the isle, the wheels squeaky obnoxiously as they rolled. Eddie walked close behind, looking down at the list we made before leaving the house. "What do we need from here?" I asked looking at the boxes filled with frozen meals behind the glass door.

"Uhh... we need corn dogs, a frozen pizza, and hashbrowns for breakfast. Maybe we should get some ice cream too."

"That's the next isle, Eddie."

"Oh, well yeah, we should get ice cream when we're there."

"What else should we get?"

"Soda, chips, a gallon of ice cream, strawberries, Wheat Thins, and some of those little green peanuts in the shells you have to crack open."

"Pistachios?"

"Bless you."

I rolled my eyes. "Eddie, is that even on the list?"

"No."

I laughed. "Alright then."

Isle after isle we walked down each one picking things off the shelves we needed and wanted just to have it. 35 minutes in and the cart was full. Eddie had to run to the front and grab a second cart. We had only just begun and something told me Eddie and I were going to bring hell to this Wal Mart.

I was surprised when we rounded the end of the isle and saw two people I never expected to see at a grocery store. "Natalie! Was'sup?"

"Hey." I smiled approaching the twins. "What are you two doing here?

"Getting more food. Fatass here ate everything." Jason gestured towards his brother.

"That was fucking Zack, man! He's being eating all our shit since Gena put him on that diet. Poor bastard." Matt shook his head sadly.

"Diet?" Since when was Zacky on a diet? I didn't even know he could diet.

"You didn't hear? Once he wasn't able to fit his ass into his jeans Gena cut him off. No more donuts or any kind of shit. She's got him eating like oatmeal, egg-whites, and carrots."

Jason laughed. "He's been coming over the past few days and been eating all our fucking food. He ate my last fucking bag of Dorritos last night. I had like four!"

"Dude's gonna get mad fat." Matt laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "He's not fat."

"But he's gonna be!" Jason agreed with his brother. Both laughed like hyenas and punched each other's shoulders.

"You guys are mean."

"No, just honest." Matt smiled cheekily. "Speaking of Zack, I think we should stop by the studio and make sure he hasn't ate Matt yet." From the corner of my eye I could see Eddie smirking. I can already hear him in my head thinking something dirty like, 'I'll eat him.'

"He's not there." Gena said Zack was at the studio, so now Matt was there all alone. Or as she said, all alooone. "Gena and Zack came by this morning."

Eddie picked something off the rack next to him and tossed it into the cart. "Really? I didn't seem them."

"They left before you got back. Gena wanted to talk about the rumor going round about Brian and me."

"Oh yeah!" The twins exclaimed in unison, Matt taking over the conversation as Jason went quiet, a gleeful smile on his face. "We heard about that. Supposedly, you and Brian fucked." He stepped closer bent his head down, staring into my eyes - his holding a mischievous. "So - you guys fuck?"

"NO!" I threw up my arms. "Why does everyone think I had sex with him?! Jeeze, I'm not a fucking slut."

He laughed. "Do you honestly think I'd believe a fucking thing Michelle says?" Both he and his brother shook their heads. "Dude, that chick has got some major issues right now. She needs to sort out her fucking priorities."

Jason reached into his pocket. "Oh, fuck. Speaking of fat Zack and the guys- "

"Dude, that sounds like fucking group!" Matt laughed, throwing his head back and clapping his hands. "Fat Zack and the Guys." He howled with laughter, "Aw, fuck... that's what I'm gonna call them now."

They were horrible!

Jason shook his head, pulling out a piece a pen and ripping a coupon off from a rack. "There's gonna be a party tonight at Zack's." He scribbled something down, which I assumed was Zacky's address since I didn't know it, and handed it to me. "It's gonna pick up around 10:30-ish."

"Alright!" Eddie snatched the paper from my hand and whipped out his phone and began to text someone. "Party! Im'a tell Pete." He looked up at the guys. "I can bring someone, right?"

They nodded. "Yeah, that's cool."

"Dope!"

I sighed. and pushed the cart forward. "I guess we'll go." From behind me Eddie gave a Yes!, "Bit right now we need to finish shopping."

They gave me hi-fives and pushed their cart, rounding the corner behind us, the other side I could hear one of them yell, "Alright! See you tonight, and be good!"

I laughed. These guys were too much.

I really didn't feel like going to the party tonight, but since Eddie already had his say there's no going back. Once he decides to do something and puts his mind to it there is no stopping him. All I can do is sit back, watch, and pray to God that Eddie doesn't do something stupid to get me in trouble.

-----

"Are you ready yet?"

"Almost!"

"Nattie, come ooooon!" Eddie whined and stomped his foot impatiently. I could hear him mumbling under his breath in the living room. I was currently in the bathroom adding finishing touches to my outfit. It was 11:30, so the party was already an hour late, meaning, Eddie has been complaining that we're an hour late. He always needs to be the first one in and last one out.

"I'm almost done just hold the fuck up!" I sprayed more hairspray into my hair hoping that it would keep it's form all night. Finished, I looked in the mirror and smiled, satisfied with the way I looked. I wore a light brown, lacey top that was cut in a off the shoulders style and a simple dark blue skinny jeans. Eddie let me pick out my own outfit and do my hair as long as he got to do my make up and shoes what shoes I wore. Of course, to make up for my lack of style he chose a pair of slutty heels that were a nude color and bumped me up from short, barely surpassing 5 foot stature to almost 5'5. That meant these heels were about 4 inches.

"Okay, now I'm ready!"

"Finally! Let's go!" Out of the house and into the car we went.

Following the directions Jason Berry gave I was able to locate the house in what I considered record time, since Eddie and I weren't arguing over which road to take and trying to tear the steering wheel from each others hands. Luckily, we found the house only 35 minutes after leaving our. Yes - that's a record time.

"Wow..."

The house was fucking huge.

It was no mansion, but man was it close. It had several rooms, maybe somewhere around 7 from what were ale to see from the car. It was two stories, had a gated fence around it, - which was open - the greenest grass I've ever seen, and what seemed to be a random garden gnome perched next to the front door.

"It's packed." Dozens of cars were parked up and down the street, taking up every inch of the block. "I think we're gonna have park around the corner and walk."

"What! Oh hell no. I'm sorry honey, but you can just drop me off here." Eddie shook his head and reached for the door handle, but stopped and gasped when a car began to pull out of the driveway. "Omigosh! Nattie, right there, park there!"

"I can't. What if they're coming back?"

His head snapped around to face me. "Natalie, you better pull into that fucking spot. Those people are leaving - it's their fault if they come back and their spot is taken. You need to pull in now or someone else will and I'll be damned if I have to walk down the block because some cunt took our fucking parking spot. So drive the fucking car!" He bellowed, reaching forward and trying to jerk the wheel from my hands.

"Eddie!" I pulled it back, keeping my foot on the brakes. "Are you out of your fucking mind?!"

"Yes - now drive, bitch!"

"Fine." I shook my head and backed up the car, allowing the other person to pull out and drive away. I then shifted to Drive and pulled into the driveway, glancing warily at Eddie who seemed to be fidgeting in his seat. "What about Pete?"

"He'll be here soon. He's fine with walking."

"Whatever you say." I didn't want to argue with him anymore. He'd have a fit and cause a scene here, not caring about whose watching or what people will think. Sometimes Eddie's confidence is one of his faults.

We stepped out of the car once he was off and fixed our clothes and hair real quick before walking towards the front door, the music blaring loudly. The house filled with the sounds of laughter, glass clinking, and a occasional yell. Just as I expected, Eddie and I were smushed as we made our way through the crowd of people, slowing pushing our way to the sliding back door.

I immediately felt relief when we stepped out of the house and into the back. It was just as full, but I was able to breath naturally and didn't have twist and turn to get around. There was a pull in the center of the back yard with people standing around and in it. Next to the pool was a white patio made of white wood, inside it were lawn chair, table chairs, and bar stools . Zacky's house must've been raided.

Sitting at said patio were the guys and the others. All of them standing and sitting around a table that was littered with bottles, cups and what seemed to be buffalo wings. Loud laughter could be head as Brian socked Johnny in the arm, making him knock over his bear and spill into onto the table and floor.

"Look what you did asshole!" Johnny glared at Brian and stood up, using napkins to wipe down the table as everyone around laughed. Poor Johnny.

"It's not my fault you're fucking clumsy." Brian grinned. I couldn't help but laugh at the proud smile he had. Seriously, poor Johnny.

Hearing my laughter, Gena looked up and smiled. "Hey, Natalie's here!" She jumped up from her seat on Zacky's lap(who picked up a wing and took a huge bit of it) and skipped towards us, her drink slushing around in the red cup she was holding. "About time you guys got here! We were wondering if you were even going to show."

"Yeah, we just took a while to get here."

"Come on, sit with us!" I grabbed Eddie's hand as she grabbed mine, dragging us to the patio where everyone was at. Zacky quickly took another bite from the wing and tossed it over his shoulder, trying to hide it from Gena. Oh yeah, his diet. "Look who's here!" Everyone gave us 'heys,' 'what's ups,' and nods as Eddie and I took a seat. I looked around to find everyone here except one person.

"Where's Matt?

"Inside, he went to get more beer." Val pipped up, taking a sip from the can in her hands. Next to her sat Michelle who acted as if I wasn't there, which I was cool with. Next to her was Brian who had his arm wrapped around her, he looked up at me and grinned.

I smiled back, but my smiled dropped into a frown as I remembered the rumor that was going around about me sleeping with Brian. Did they believe it? So far they haven't given me any weird looks, or whispered to each other non-secretively.

"So," Zacky started, "how was dinner with Brian?" He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Zack!" Gena smacked his stomach hard. "You know it's total bullshit!"

"Yeah, I heard about that too." Lacey joined the conversation. "Apparently, you and Brian had a good time." Brian took a sip from his beer, trying to hid his smile behind the can, but his shaking shoulders gave him away. He was laughing.

Val began to laugh too. "Yeah, according to my cousin and aunt you guys had sex and you somehow convinced Brian to divorce Michelle." Michelle, however, didn't find anything about the situation amusing and had a sour expression on her face. She turned to glare at Brian who only seemed to laugh harder.

"Babe," he patted her arm, "your family loves to start shit, huh?" She huffed and shoved his arm off of her, standing up and stomping into the house. "Oh, come on, Mich!" Everyone tried to call her back but she ignored them as she slid the glass door shut, the guy that was about to walk in gave her a funny look. Brian shook his head and made a 'Ah!' waving her temper tantrum away. "She'll be fine."

Eddie grinned.

"Nat, you want a beer?" Jason held out a Budlight for me. I hate beer, but I guess I can handle it for one night. I took the beer and thanked him, Eddie doing the same when he received one. I popped it open and took a sip, cringing when the bitter liquid his my tastebuds. "Not much of a drinker?'

"She's a drinker, alright." Brian laughed taking another drink.

"I'm more of a mixed drinks kind of girl. But I'll drink beer if there's nothing else."

"We got other shit in the house." Zacky spoke up, turning away from the conversation he was having with Johnny and Matt Berry.

"Alright cool." I stood up and made my way into the house, sliding the glass door open and leaving it open for anyone that wanted to come in or out. Making my way into the kitchen I found a small island with tones of bottles on it. I looked through them one by one until I found some Jack and a bottle of coke.

I grabbed a glass and walked to the freezer, opening it and grabbing ice. While I was filling my cup I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist, pulling me back into the chest. I smiled, knowing exactly who it was and laughed when I felt kisses on the side of my neck. I reached my arm over my shoulder to touch his head when I froze at what I felt. Long hair.

I gasped and turned around to face a very drunk guy who wrapped his arms around my waist and tried to pull me close. "Damn baby, it was just about to get good." He looked me up and down and licked his lips. "You've got a nice ass, mmm."

I felt disgusted. "Can you let go." I tried to shove him off.

"Naw, baby why gotta' be like that. You were just 'bout to gi'me some." He slurred. His breath stunk of alcohol and made me wanna wretch.

"No, I wasn't. I'm sorry I thought you were someone else." I tried to shove him off again but he wouldn't budge. Why was that the only guys I seemed to attract were the real creepy ones?

He tried to reach under my shit, his fingers grazing my sides. "Let's see what we got."

"Hey, back off!"

"Ohh, a little cushion for the pushin,' huh?" He smiled. This guy was revolting.

"I said let me go!" He leaned down to give me a kiss. I closed my eyes and shoved, turning my head away. Before his lips could come in contact with my skin he was ripped away from me - a loud crash was heard followed by shouting. I opened my eyes to see a pissed off Matt standing over the guy, pointing a dangerous finger at him and yelling.

"Yo, man. What the fuck was that?" The guy pushed himself off the floor and stumbled onto his feet.

"I'm gonna kick your ass you piece of shit!" Matt stepped forward menacingly making the guy stumble back in fear. "What part of let go didn't you fucking understand?"

The guy held up his hands. "Is that your woman?" Matt didn't say anything as he stepped closer to the guy. I couldn't see his face since his back was facing me, but I could see his fist clenching tightly, his knuckles turning white. "Yo, I - I swear dude, uh..." He was too drunk to talk. "I just wanted to of that fat ass."

Before anyone could stop him, Matt pulled back his arm and punched the guy square in the jaw, knocking him to the floor. He jumped on top of the guy and began to hit him, throwing punch after punch. Someone tried to help the guy on the floor but no could get Matt to stop.

The guy's lip was busted and already a mark was beginning to form below his left eye. This was getting out of hand.

I ran forward and tried to grab his arm. "Stop!" He paid me no heed, "Matt, STOP!" At the sound of my voice he stopped mid punch and turned his head, his hazel eyes burned a dark brown. I grabbed his fist and pulled it away from the guy. "You need to stop." He looked down at the drunk man on the floor who groaned in pain then into my eyes.

Without saying a word he stood up and grabbed my arm, dragging me through the crowd that had formed and into a hall that led to the stairs. He ran up the stairs with a firm hold on my arm and continued to drag me up and into a empty room. Once we were in he released me.

"Matt, what- " His lips covered mine, devouring my words. He gripped my hair roughly and pulled, kissing me fiercely as he backed me up against the door. He pressed his lower half against me and bit my lip. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and dug my nails into his shirt, piercing the fabric. He groaned his my nails dug into his skin, though his groan sound like a growl.

His lips traveled from mine and down my jaw, nipping and sucking on the skin as he went. The fire within me burned. He crouched down and reached a hand under my left knee, bringing it up and around his waist, grinding into me. I moaned, turning my head to the side, giving him more access.

I dug my nails into his back again when his lips found that sweet spot behind me ear. He pressed harder into me, his hand running up and down the underside of my thigh as he held my leg.

Somehow without releasing my leg he managed to push my shirt down my shoulders, exposing my purple bra. With his other hand he palmed my breast, squeezing tightly as he continued to grind into me, my moans getting louder.

"Oh God..."

Without any notice he released my breast and reached under my other leg, wrapping it around his waist, stepping away from the door and walking towards the bed. For a moment I felt self-conscious, wondering if he was straining to hold me, but that all went away when he pressed his lips against my ear and kissed it.

"You're not heavy."

I felt my heart soar. I was enveloped by a feeling of pure euphoria. Just like the time he said I was beautiful I believed him. It was strange that whatever he said I considered true, no matter how ridiculous it seemed. He said I wasn't heavy - so I wasn't.

I smiled and held him tighter. He gently placed my on the bed and pushed me back, laying on top of me, placing a trail of butterfly kisses from my right breast and left then up to my collar bone. Unlike before his kisses now were sweet and gentle, his lips seemed to linger longer after every one. He hand one hand placed against my head, caressing my cheek with his thumb while the other was at my side, his fingers moving in a soothing, circular motion.

He showered me with kiss, up and down the side of my neck, throat and jaw until his lips found their way back to my own. I cupped his face with my hands, holding onto him as he kissed me, slower and slower until he came to a stop.

A soft sigh escaped through his lips and he placed his forehead against my own. "I'm sorry."

Sorry?

"What are you sorry for?" I chuckled, running a hand through his extremely short hair.

He shook his head. "About what happened... down there." I smiled, tracing patterns on his cheek down to the side of his jaw.

"You don't need to be sorry." He sighed again, closing his eyes and leaning into the palm of my hand. "You helped me. Who knows what that guy could have done if you hadn't showed up. What happened wasn't you're fault."

"But I should have been there." His eyes opened and stared deep into my own, his hazel eyes shining darkly. "It should have been me." I could see his jaw lock. He wasn't just upset about the guy filling me up, he was upset that it was that man touching me and not him. "I didn't like it."

"Like what?"

"Him... touching you." He shook his head and kissed, grinning with a glint in his eyes. "You're mine." I liked the way it sounded coming from him. If it were anyone else who said it to me I would have gone crazy on them, shouting about how I wasn't an object to be claimed. But somehow it didn't seem to bug me. It sounded right. "And no one else can have you." He smiled into the kiss making me laugh.

"No one?"

"Nope." He added emphasis on the p making it pop. "No one."

"What about... Brian?"

He smirked. "Only on Mondays."

I grinned. "Why Mondays?" He ran a hand through my now messy hair, twirling a strand around his finger.

"I hate Mondays." I tossed my head back and laughed. "God, you should have seen Brian when he explained the rumor to me." He chuckled and shook his head. "I think for a moment he thought I was going to kill him."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing." He shook his head. "I believed him when he told me. I trust him - and you. I know if anything did happen either you or Eddie would have called me."

"Is that why you didn't bring it up when we had dinner?"

"I didn't think it was important." He kissed me one last time and stood up. "Let's go back downstairs, the others probably already know what happened. The girls are gonna want to smother you." He reached out hand.

I laughed and accepted his hand, letting him pull me up. "Alright." I stood up and fixed my clothes and hair. "Eddie's gonna have a field day."

"Have you told him about our dinner last night?" I shook my head. "Dude's gonna flip." He chuckled and opened the door letting me walk out first. He closed the door and wrapped an arm around my waist.

Time to face the music.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stupid crash. If you weren't able to catch the chapter before the crash then you missed the sex scene between them. I didn't have a copy saved and my recent drafts were lost too. I'm so bummed because I just posted new story called Draw Something and now it's gone :( but I plan to re-write before someone steals the idea!

Anyways, sorry you missed the sex scene. I couldn't come up with anything as good or steamy as the first to I decided to go a different direction. I know it sucks but it's probably going to be for the best.

I will be writing another sex scene soon so don't worry.

Tell me what you think of the new update and what you think.

Comments will bring you updates!
xx