SugarDaddy

to the point of desperation

Rays of light pierced through my window curtain and shone brightly in my face, making me groan and roll onto my stomach and bury my face under my pillow. My head was throbbing from the too many White Russians I had last night and clumsy me had fallen off my bed in the middle of the night. That's how I get when I'm drunk, fall all over the place. But of course, I had Matt to help me into my studio before he went back to the cab and home.

"Nattie, come on girl, time to get up!" Eddie exclaimed as he entered our room, knocking loudly on the door as he approached the bed and pulled back the covers. I groaned in response. "Don't be a baby, it's just a hang over." He slapped my butt.

"Stop." I whined as I slowly pushed myself up and turned my head to face him. "What time is it?" I mumbled, rubbing my face trying to rub the hangover and sleep away. He sighed dramatically and looked down at his watch.

"It's... get your ass up oh five."

"Asshole." I sat up with my legs hanging over the edge of the bed and ran a hand through my messy hair. "Seriously Eddie, what time is it?" A yawn escaped my mouth. He looked down at his watch again.

"It's 11:45 and time for you to start getting ready," he finished with a smile.

"Ready? For what?" I asked him confused. What the hell would I be getting up for? I don't have anything planned for today, I didn't even have yesterday planned with Matt until he called.

"Hunnybunny called and wants to have lunch with you." He said separating the curtains and allowing the sunlight to brighten my dark room. " I told him you were in the shower and wouldn't be ready 'till later," he turned to face me. "He's gonna pick you up at two."

"And it's 11:45?" I stood up from my bed and walked towards my dresser, pulling out a pair of underwear and a new bra. "Might as well shower and start getting ready." I said as I exited the room and entered the bathroom, stripping out of my clothes and stepping into the tub. I turned on the hot water and allowed it to cascade down my body.

A smile appeared on my face once I remembered last night and how much fun I had with Matt drinking and talking. I've never felt such at ease talking to a guy before. He was funnier than I thought. The stories he told me were unbelievable and almost had me falling onto the floor from laughing so hard and being so drunk.

Once finishing with my shower I climbed out and wrapped a towel around my head and dried my body before putting on my underwear and bra. I stepped out of the bathroom and walked into the room, opening my small closet and looking inside for something to wear for lunch with Matt, again, something I wasn't expecting.

"Let's see what you should wear today." Eddie said coming up behind me and looking into the closet. "It's a nice day today so no pants, and you don't have any shorts so you can't wear those either." he looked through my clothes before pulling out a top. "Here we go!" He handed it to me.

"This?" It was a navy blue spaghetti strap top that reached down to my mid thighs and was a v neck. "With what?"

"How about those black leggings that go down to your caffs? And that black belt with the black studs to go around your waist?" He said going to my dresser and digging through it, pulling out my leggings and belt he was describing. "Oh, and those Bernie heels!"

My head shot up at him. "No way, Eddie! Those cost me like eighty bucks! Plus, I'm saving them for a special occasion."

"And this isn't special?" He asked going back to the closet and pulling out a box that held my precious shoes that just like most of my expensive belongings, got for Christmas. "Come on Nat, you haven't worn them yet and you're gonna have lunch with this gorgeous guy. Don't you wanna look good for him? Hmm?" He asked as he took off the lid and pulled them out. "Hello ladies," he awed at them.

I laughed as I took them from his hands.

"Fine, I'll wear them."

"Yes!" He pumped his fist. "Alright sugar, let's beautify you for your date with hunnybunny." He said as he took the top, leggings, shoes and belt and placed them on the bed. "Make up time! Then... accessories." He quickly walked into the bathroom and back into the room with my makeup box. "Let's do this," he said dramatically as he pulled out his phone and put on Britney Spears' Piece of Me, his favorite song. "This is my girl."

"Of course she is."

"Don't hate." I laughed as he began to do my make up which took thirty five minutes since he kept coming up with ideas. After, he moved to my hair which he curled lightly and pinned my bangs back. After an hour and fourteen minutes he was finally done dressing me up, but continued to attempt to add details.

"Eddie, I think I'm done." I said as I smacked his hand away from my belt.

"I know, but I can't help it!" He was giddy.

Before I could say anything else to him a horn was heard from the front. My heart stopped and the adrenaline pumped through my veins once I realized it was him waiting outside for me. "Oh my God, Eddie, he's here." I looked at my cousin with wide eyes.

"I so wanna meet him!" He exclaimed as he ran from the room and through our tiny almost non-existent hall and to the door, yanking it open only to find Matt with his hand raised and about to knock.

"Uh... hi." Matt smiled shyly.

"So you're Matt." Eddie smiled as he stepped aside allowing Matt to enter the studio. "Come inside babe, uh, Matt." I had to hold back a laugh when I saw Matt's facial expression to Eddie's slip up. A habit he has around good looking guys.

"Thanks."

"Hey." He looked up at me and smiled revealing his dimples.

"Hey, you look great." I looked down at my outfit and snuck a glance at Eddie, silently thanking him for helping me with my outfit. I blushed as I nodded my head, taking in his appearance. He wore a black, gray and white plaid shirt that that was folded at his elbows with a white shirt under it and black pants and dress shoes.

"You look great, too." He wore no bandanna or hat, showing off his short hair. He looked at Eddie who looked like he were about to burst from happiness any moment as he stared at Matt like a new toy, something that Matt seemed to catch onto as he scratched the back of his head. "Uhm, is it okay if I take Natalie?" He asked somewhat awkwardly.

"Psh, of course you can! This girl needs to get out." He said as he picked my purse off the couch and practically threw it at me. "Take her out for as long as you want, all day, all night - hell you don't even have to bring her back tomorrow!" He exclaimed as he winked at me.

"Eddie!" I hissed as he pushed Matt and I out the door.

"Have fun you two, bye!" And in an instant the door was slammed shut.

"Uh...," he stared at the door with a confused face before glancing at me.

"Yeah, he's a... lively character." I attempted to find the words the best describe my cousin, but I couldn't find any. Eddie, after all, is one of a kind. We stayed quiet for a while, fidgeting and playing with out fingers, clothes and anything we could find outside my door. He would glance at me and I'd look away, then I'd glance at him and he'd look away quickly. We were acting as if we were in high school and two kids who acted as if the other couldn't see them, even though we were standing in front of each other.

"Oh, lunch!" Matt suddenly exclaimed. I laughed out loud once I realized that we were supposed to go and each lunch together, not stand outside my home. "You ready?" He asked with a large, dimpled smile.

"Yeah." I nodded my head, "Where to?" I asked as he turned away from me and began to walk towards his car.

"Sizzlers!" He exclaimed happily as we approached the car. He opened the door for me allowing me to slide in as he closed the door and ran to the other side and climbing in. "Have you eaten yet?" He looked at me as he started the engine and changed the gears, driving off.

"No." I shook my head, "Just woke up about two hours ago, thanks to Eddie." I scoffed. He smiled and turned on the radio, turning down the volume so we could talk.

"He woke you up?" He chuckled as he slowed down to a stop at a red light.

"Yeah." I nodded my head, "I had a hangover too! Imagine how much that sucked with Eddie opening the blinds in my face and telling me to get up and ready so I could leave." I shook my head and crossed my arms. "He's an idiot sometimes."

"So are my friends," he sighed as he slowed down to a stop as the light turned red. "Luckily, I don't share a place with them anymore." He checked his rear view mirror and re-angled it so he could see the cars behind us easier. "They all live with their girlfriends or wives," he said as he changed the station.

"And do you still live with Valary?" I asked somewhat timidly. He looked at me for a moment before facing the road again.

"Yeah," he nodded his head, "she does, but might move out." He stepped on the gas as the light turned green. The trees, houses and people on the street seemed to fly by, becoming a blur as we drove by them. My window was down so I was able to feel the cool wind hit my skin in a soothing manner.

"Might?" I knew I was pushing a bit far but I was curious about his relationship with his wife or ex-wife. Was he going to stay married to her, were they going to get a divorce, separate but still live together? I wanted to know if I would be seeing her on a regular basis.

He inhaled deeply. "She might move in with our friend Leana," he turned on his right blinker signaling the drivers behind us that he was going to turn down the upcoming road. "She was Jimmy's wife. It's been several months since he passed and she's considered moving in with her parents but doesn't want to leave the home she and Jimmy bought together."

"Of course not. I'd want to stay too if I were her." I nodded my head.

"And since she has room in her house, Valary is deciding whether or not she might move in with her so she won't be alone anymore." he turned the corner and continued to drive down the road, looking around for the restaurant we were to eat at. "I believe she will move in."

"That's really nice of her to do." I smiled feeling kindness for both women. Of course, the pain Leana must be feeling is probably unbearable. Losing the love of your life at such a young age must be hard. "That reminds me of my parents," I stared out the window.

"How is your mom?" I smiled. Asking if my mom was okay was sweet of him.

I turned my head to face him and nodded my head. "She's doing fine. Work, party, sleep." I chuckled. "And, uh, your parents?" I asked softly, uncrossing my arms and placing my hands on my lap.

"They're good," he nodded his head. "Just talked to my mom the other day," he smiled.

"That's good." I nodded my head as he slowed down, nearing a green and brown building. "I haven't been here in a while." Matt pulled into the parking lot and parked the car in a free space before quickly hopping out of the car and running to my side and opening the door for me, allowing me to climb out before closing it for me. "Thanks." He nodded his head.

"You're welcome," he offered his arm to me. "M'lady." I laughed and grinned as I slipped my arm into his.

"Thank you, kind sir." He chuckled as we walked towards the entrance of the restaurant, still holding my arm as we stepped onto the sidewalk but let go and opened the door for me. "My, my what manners you have." He smiled widely.

"Well what can I say? Mommy brought me up right." He shrugged.

I laughed.

"What are you gonna eat, Prince Charming?" I asked as I looked up at the giant menu on the wall, gazing at all the delicious meals. There was shrimp, steak, chicken, soup, baked potato and so many other items you can combine to create your special meal.

"Hmm." He put on a hard thinking face, placing his fist under his chin and furrowing his eyebrows. I laughed at the face he was making and shook my head. "I don't know, probably the steak and baked potato. What about you?" He dropped his fist and looked down at me.

"I'll probably get the baked potato and endless shrimp, mmm." I patted my stomach. "That sounds good." He chuckled.

"Sounds good." He saluted me before approaching the register and ordering our food as well as our drinks as allowing me to pick the table as he paid the bill and took the receipt. "Anywhere you want." He folded one of the receipts and placed it in his pocket. I followed his instructions and sat at a window parallel to the buffet and next to a window. Just like the first time we met he pulled out my chair for me and scooted it in a bit before sitting down for himself.

We sat quietly in our seats, it wasn't an awkward silence, but a comforting one where words were not necessary. I played with a napkin that was in front of me as I glanced around the restaurant, taking in my surroundings. Because of how dimmed the lights were, I couldn't really figure out the colors, but only that they were green, brown and red - just like the booth we sat at.

"Why'd you post a sugarbaby ad?" Matt randomly asked. I felt my eyes widen a bit at his out- of-the-blue question. I opened my mouth and closed it as I tried to process the question in my mind and find the right answer.

"I... I don't know," I shook my head. "Desperation, maybe? The fact that I was running out of options and doors were beginning to close on me." I shrugged my shoulders as I placed the napkin back down on the table and sat up straight from my slouching posture.

"I'm sorry," he shook head and rested his head in his hand, his elbow on the table. "I shouldn't have asked that I'm sorry," he sighed.

"Then why'd you ask?" I tilted my head, "There has to be a reason," I stared at him.

"I was just curious as to why someone like you would sign up as a sugarbaby." He let go of his head and sat back in his seat.

"Why are you a sugardaddy?" I asked in a soft voice, not really wanting people to hear that I was a sugarbaby and he was a sugardaddy. "I'm sure someone of your status could have any girl in a snap. So what's the point of the website." This caught him off guard as he let out a deep breath that he obviously didn't know he was holding.

"I don't know," he shook head head and swallowed the lump in his throat. "I guess once things began to fall apart with Val I wanted to try to find someone who wasn't a fan of my music." He stayed quiet for a moment before leaning over the table, as if he were going to tell me a secret, which he probably was. I copied his actions and leaned closer over the table. "I've - I've had this... need." His voice was filled with confusion. "For a while now I've wanted to do more with my money, as well as pamper someone. With Valary I couldn't do that." He shook his head, "So I figured, 'what the hell? Be a sugardaddy,' I'd get to be with someone and pamper them." He told me honestly.

"And that's where I come in," I nodded my head as I began to understand his motives for the ad on the Internet and why he never posted a picture of himself or gave his name. If a fan of his music were to look at it they'd be able to figure out who it was in an instant.

"Yeah," he nodded his head before smiling. "That's where you come in. Of course, if you do agree." he said before siting back against the booth.

"Would your friends mind? You know, of the whole surgardaddy thing." I asked nervously. He let out a long, 'uuhhh,' before looking into my eyes. That alone answered my question. I nodded my head and let out a breath.

"Okay, so obviously no one knows about this, just Eddie."

Matt nodded his head. "Yeah, just Eddie."

"I guess I can work with this, I mean, over time we can find a way to tell your friends - only if you want to, that is. You want this to be a secret with them, then it'll be a secret." I said as a waitress began to walk towards our table.

"How about we talk about it more later, no business during lunch." He smiled. I nodded my head and smiled as the waitress handed us our food and drinks and taking the receipt as she left. Matt and I had small talk as we ate our food. He told me about how their band came to be and the other bands he went through before forming the one he has now with his three best friends. He told me tour stories from 'the early days' and recent installments in the album he and his band were working on and the release of a song called Nightmare.

I told him about how school in my old hometown was and a few stories of my friends and I as well as my dreams of one day becoming a music journalist for Alternative Press, Revolver, Spin, Rollingstones and other magazines I admire. I told him of my previous relationships and of my struggles with life. And just like the conversations we had before, I found out a lot more about Matt.

I still feel uncomfortable about his friends and their knowledge of his current... relationship with me. Would they approve? Turn their heads? Act like complete assholes to me? I don't know what the future holds in store for me, but I'm honestly scared shitless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, chapter four. Holy cheese bits, I cannot believe this story has five stars! :o dear god almighty this is awesome! Sorry for not posting this sooner, I was out of town and away from my laptop. I'll try to update more often now that it's summer break :D btw, I love A7x's new song, 'tis lovely. [sorry if I get some things 'bout their lives wrong, I don't really know a lot about their backgrounds] ANYWAYS, comment&subscribe if you want another update! Creative criticism is welcomed as well as ideas! :D show me loooove.