SugarDaddy

it is a little strange

"This is so great! Hunnybunny finally made a move!" Eddie exclaimed happily as he jumped up and down next to me as we walked towards the entrance to a hair salon so that he could get a hair cut and more highlights in his hair. Apparently he thought he was looking like he was 'out of touch and unable to munch.' Which was basically his way of saying he was 'unfuckable.' All his words.

"It was just a kiss Eddie, plus we were just playing around." I said opening a glass door and stepping in, holding it open with my finger tips so he could catch it.

"You should start fooling around," he said making a dirty face as he walked in behind me and subtly thrusting his hips. I laughed out loud and smacked him.

"You are so gross Eddie, seriously is that all you ever think about?" I asked approaching the front counter. "Every time I bring up a guy you bring up sex."

He wrapped his arms around my arms from behind me and leaned forward, placing his chin on my shoulder. "Of course that's not all I think about, Nattie. I think of important things, you know."

I turned my head to face him "Oh really? What kind of important things?" He shrugged his shoulders before pecking my cheek and letting go of me.

"Oh you know, whens the next time you'll be able to take me shopping or join my yoga classes or get me some ass."

"See, there you go, thinking about sex again!" I laughed but was cut short as I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Natalie?" I turned my head to see Gena standing on the other side of the counter with a large smile on her face and a pen and clip board in her hand.

"Gena. what are you doing here?" I asked as I returned her smile. She pointed down to her clip board with the pen.

"This is my shop, remember I told you about the salon."

"Oh my God, it's this one?" I asked looking around in awe once I realized this beautiful salon was hers. "It's gorgeous!" The floor was a beautiful marble tile, the walls were a luscious cream color that matched well with the seat that were bound in a fiery red-orange leather. The counters were white marble with light swirls of orange that brought out the designs printed on the walls of Hawaiian flowers. The place was simply gorgeous and everything looked expensive, yet the prices weren't over the top.

"Yep. of course most of the income comes from the help of Zack I manage to do a lot on my own. Beautiful, ain't it?"

"I wish my place looked like this."

"Oh God me too." Eddied said from behind me. I thew him a glare before turning to face Gena again.

"Gena, I'd like you to meet my cousin, Eddie. Eddie, this is Gena, she owns the shop and is a friend of Matt." I said gesturing him to offer his hand for her to shake, which he did.

"Ohh, discount!" He exclaimed.

"No Eddie, you aren't using her for discounts." Gena chuckled as she wrote something down on her clip board. "But- we are here for an appointment for him. Mr. BeautyQueen needs more highlights in his already dead hair."I said with a roll of my eyes.

"Well then," she clapped her hands, "let's get you seated." She walked towards a seat and turned it around so that he could sit in it, wrapping some kind of white bandage around his neck before placing a plastic apron on him. "This is Hilary's station, she'll be here once she has the bleach ready."

"Groovey, thanks hun." He winked at her through the mirror. She patted his shoulder before turned to the seat next to him and span it around. She then turned to face me and pointed a finger in my direction.

"You, sit." She then pointed to the seat.

I shook my head. "Oh no, Gena. It's okay, I don't need a hair cut."

"Come on, Natalie, sit down." Again she pointed to the seat. "You look like you need some pampering. I could see your roots, dead hair and split ends from here. You need a makeover, so sit your ass down before I force you to sit down."

"Ohh, trust me she will." A voice from behind said causing me to yelp and quickly turn around only to come face to face with Zacky. "Sorry," he chuckled.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I placed a hand on my chest.

"Sorry, but she isn't lying. One way or another you will end up in that seat, might as well do it or else she's gonna make you."

"Yeah but I- "

"Do it," he said in a deep voice and one raised eyebrow.

"I don't- "

"Do it," he said again with the same tone and look.

"Why are- "

"Do it," he repeated.

"Stop- "

"Do it." I laughed once I realized he got that from Starsky and Hutch. I finally gave up and raised my hands in surrender before turning around to walk to the empty seat only to have Zacky pat my back.

"Why does he do that?" I asked her as I sat down, allowing her to wrap the white band around my neck and put my hair up so she could place the apron over me.

"He likes that movie and thinks it's hilarious, I tell him it's annoying but he keeps on doing it." She sighed as she shook her head and she let my hair down again and ran her hands through it. "Okay, I'm thinking that we could maybe cut a bit off the ends and trip your bangs so they could frame your face perfectly and bring out your brown eyes. Layers would be nice with a few highlights here and there. Ohh, maybe I could give you extensions that could go down to your mid back - that could so bring out the layers."

"Ohh, sexy." Eddie smiled next to me. "I like it."

Gena smiled as him as she sprayed my hair with water and began to trim and cut my hair, thinning it out, adding highlights, clipping on extensions, styling it and cooing at how adorable it was. Two and a half hours later and I was done and received the shock of when she turned my chair so I could see my reflection.

"Wow," I stared at myself in the mirror. I couldn't believe how different I looked just from changing my hairstyle. I looked like a different person.

"Okay, let me see!" Eddie who had finished forty minutes before me said as I turned mt head to face him. He simply let out a deep breath of hair. "Oh Nattie... you look beautiful." He walked up to me and give me a big hug. "You look gorgeous hunny, really."

I smiled as I hugged him back. "Thanks Eddie."

Zacky walked in from the back with a donut in his hand. "Zack!" Gena scolded him as she snatched hit from his hand and tossed it into a trash bin near by. He stared at her in horror with wide eyes.

"Hey!" He exclaimed with a mouth full of donut, a piece falling out. "I was eating that," he mumbled as he wiped the corner of his mouth with his sleeve.

"And you wonder why your pants don't fit," she shook her head at him. "You gotta stop eating that crap."

"It's not crap," he said sadly as he approached the trash bin and peaked inside. "You threw it away."

"It's just a dounut," she rolled her eyes as she removed the apron and white band from my neck.

"Huh, with jelly!" I laughed as he glared at her. "That's really fucked up." She shrugged off his glare and fixed my hair some more.

"You'll get over it. Now tell me, how does she look, great right?" She smiled cheekily. He let out an 'ohh' as he looked down at me and checked out my new hairstyle.

"You look great," he smiled and nodded his head. "It looks good."

"Doesn't she?" Gena said as she awed her work. "You need to do something to show it off. Got any plans for today?" She asked looking from Eddie to me. We both shook our heads. We don't even have a car. We had to take the bus from my place to another bus to here because Eddie didn't want to get his hair done in 'the ghetto' as he called the neighborhood we lived in.

"That reminds me," Zacky said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his cellphone. "Lacey called me saying that everyone is going to meet up at Brian's place for a cook out." He said as he texted some quickly.

"That sounds fun, wanna go?" She asked. "It'd be a good place to show off your new look."

"I don't know," I shook my head not really wanting to show up somewhere I wasn't even invited to. Before Gena could say anything Zacky's phone went off cutting her off. He answered it and spoke to whoever was on the other end before handing it to me. I stared at him trying to figure out why he was giving me his phone.

"It's Matt," he said as he waved it around.

"Oh," I took it from him and placed it against my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey, it's Matt." He answered from the other end, a smile in his voice as he spoke. I instantly smiled when I heard him. I don't know why but I smile every time I hear his voice or his name.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to a barbecue with me to Brian's house. Everyone is going to be there." He asked me shyly. It was cute and still made me want to laugh every time he got shy or embarrassed about asking me something.

"Sure, I'd love to go with you." I nodded my head as my smile widened. Zacky reached his hand out for his phone. "Hold on, I think Zacky wants to tell you something." I said as he handed him the phone as he began to speak with Matt once again.

"Hey, Gena is gonna get off in ten minutes and we're gonna head over there. Since Natalie is here we'll just take her and you can meet us there, sound good?" He stayed quiet for a moment and nodded his head. "Yeah."

"Let me just clock out and clean up and we'll be on our way." Gena smiled as she began to pick up. "You want to come..."

"Eddie," Eddie smiled as he told her his name which obviously slipped her mind.

"Sorry. You want to come?"

"Of course, I get to see my babe." He smirked as he winked at me. Zacky chuckled as he stuffed his phone back into his pocket after hanging up.

"Who, Matt?" I laughed and nodded my head. "Wow," he laughed. Gena soon returned with her purse and a strut in her walk as she grabbed Zacky's hand. "Lets go." He said as soon we were leaving the salon and climbing into his car as we made our way to Brian's house - wherever he lived.

Ten minutes later we were pulling into a driveway of a beautiful house with several cars parked. "Looks like everyone is here." Gena said as she climbed out, the rest of us following her as we made out way up the driveway and into the house without knocking.

"Hey, Zack and Gena are here!" Someone with a sweet voice called out and not even a second later we were being approached by Lacey. "Hey."

"Sup?" Zacky nodded his head and Gena gave her a hug as they walked by. She then approached us and pulled me into a soft hug.

"I'm glad you could make it, Matt hasn't been able to shut up since he found out you were coming, "she laughed making me laugh and Eddie nudge my side.

"Lacey, this is my cousin Eddie. Eddie this is Lacey, Johnny's girlfriend." They shook hands as they greeted each other and soon we were walking towards the kitchen.

"Everyone is in back, the back door is this way." She led us around and soon we came to a sliding glass door that led to a large backyard where everyone was sitting - except Brian who was barbecuing. I slid open the door and stepped out allowing Eddie to close it once the three of us were out.

The grass was very green, there was a pool, a patio, a grill and what looked like picnic tables that were currently occupied. "Hey, Natalie!" Gena called as she patted a seat next to her. I smiled as I approached the table.

Matt's back was facing me but he soon turned around and smiled as he stood up to greet me, pulling my into a soft and warm hug and placing a soft kiss on my cheek. "I'm glad you came," he whispered.

"Me too," I said as I pulled away from him and grabbed onto Eddie's arm and pulled him closer to me. "You remember Eddie, right?" Matt let out a deep breath as he chuckled.

"How could I forget?" I laughed as he shook Eddie's hand, who in return winked at him. I could tell Matt was pretty confused with that but simply brushed it off. "Okay," he turned around to face the table and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "This is Eddie, Natalie's cousin.

Everyone gave their 'hellos' and 'heys' and of course a 'sup' from Zacky. "You already know Zacky, Gena, Lacey and me. But this is Leanna, Johnny, Valary and Michelle. And that handsome guy over there is Brian." Brian turned his head and saluted us with the tongs in his hand and blowing a kiss to Matt.

I chuckled as I took a seat next to Gena with Matt in front of me and Eddie next to Matt, who didn't seem to mind Eddie drooling over him and the guys. Either that or they didn't really catch onto it.

"Oh my God," Valary said as she looked at me. "Your hair, it's gorgeous!" She complimented as she nodded her head. "When did you get it done?"

"Today, Gena did it for me." I smiled at Gena but it soon vanished. "Oh my God, Gena I forgot to pay you!" I exclaimed as I reached into my purse to pull out some money but was stopped.

"It's on me, you needed it, girlie, big time." She laughed as I smacked her arm.

"What about Eddie's?"

"That's on me too."

"Gena," I gave her a you gotta be kidding me look. She shook her head. "At least let me pay you tip or something," but she simply shook her head again.

"No, it's all on me. My treat." I sighed with defeat as I gave up, but was lifted as everyone began to give me compliments on my hair and how nice it was, even Michelle did which surprised me.

Within minutes everyone including Brian was sitting down at the table as we began to eat the food he barbecued. Hotdogs and burgers, a salad Michelle made and cake. Why the cake was there, I have no clue but whatever Brian did to the burgers and hotdogs made them taste delicious.

Everyone began to make conversation and spoke about random things, one of the major topics was tour which wasn't too far away since it was mid-late June and they were going on tour in July, something I would have to talk to Matt about. They talked about the release date of the album and about their fallen brother and band mate, Jimmy. They talked about how excited they were to release a music video for one of their songs.

"I think I'll get another beer," Brian said as he was about to get up.

"No, you sit down baby, I'll get it." Michelle said as she stood up as she patted his shoulder and walked towards the glass door.

"I think I'll help you bring some out," Valary said as she stood up. "Natalie, wanna help us? We just need to get a few more," she asked as she pointed to the door.

"More like a few cases more," Johnny said as he chugged the rest of his. I laughed as I nodded my head and stood up, Matt squeezing my hand before I walked away and followed both Valary and Michelle into the house.

"I don't think there's that much beer, Val." Michelle said as she walked towards the fridge and opened it only to reveal a few beers. "I think we need to buy more," she said pulling them out.

"I know, but that's not why I came and asked Natalie to come," she said taking a couple beers from Michelle. "I wanted to talk to you and Natalie about a few things," she said placing them on the counter and running a hand through her hair.

"What is there to talk about? Matt moving on way to quickly and getting a girlfriend just months after you guys break up." Michelle said with a cold voice and she glanced at me. Valary shook her head.

"This is what I want to talk about." She cut me off before I could even try to say anything which I knew would get me in trouble. "You need to let go, Michelle. Matt and I both agreed that it would be best if we just separated and you know this."

"But Valary, doesn't it bug you a little to see him with a different girl? Doesn't it bug you that he's bringing her to all our gatherings and barbecues like she's been apart of it. I don't understand why you aren't freaking out at him."

"Because things changed, Michelle. You need to understand that we don't feel the some for each other anymore since Jimmy passed away. It's just different now and we knew things were going to go bad once we started arguing more. It just wasn't working." She began to raise her voice.

"But does that mean he had to move on so quick?" Michelle began to raise her own voice as she placed the beers she was holding on the counter as well. I stood watching them knowing it was something that they need to work out as sisters. "He brushed you off as if you were never together. What the fuck do you not see wrong with that?"

"Nothing," Valary shook her head.

"What do you mean nothing? He brings some girl into our lives out of fucking no where and expects us to accept her as if she always been apart of us? I don't fucking understand how you could be okay with this Val, I don't. She's a fucking stranger for all we know!"

"Excuse me, but I'm right here." I said as I placed my hands on my hips, trying my best to remain calm.

"Yeah, I can see that." She glared. "And I don't know why."

"Michelle!" Valary scolded her sister.

"What? All I'm saying is I don't know what she's doing here. She's not supposed to be here with Matt, you are."

"For fucksake, Mich. Matt and I are no longer together, what the fuck do you want me to do to get it through your head? We're done!" She waved her hands around. "Yes, I still love Matt, but not as much as I used too. I love him as a best friend again and I will always be there for him and I want him to be happy and he seems to be happy with Natalie and I'm perfectly fine with it. She's funny, sweet and seems like a nice girl and has done nothing to earn the disrespect you've been giving her."

Her voice became softer towards the end. "Just because she's with Matt doesn't mean she's going to be replacing me. I'm gonna start dating too, so either deal with it or just stop hanging around because Natalie isn't going anywhere are long as I'm here to keep you away from her."

I was shocked out of my fucking mind. I couldn't believe that Valary was standing up for me against her sister, her flesh and blood - her twin. But I can understand where she was coming from. Matt wasn't an ex-boyfriend to her, he was her best friend. She was defending not only me but him and the love she still has for him. Seeing her now and hearing what she said earns her more respect from me.

But Michelle was right, I don't understand how she could be so cool with it. But it probably has to do with slowly falling out of love and back into a friendship and the passing of their friend.

Michelle let out a deep breath as she stared at her sister for a moment before grabbing the beers she placed on the counter. "Fine, but don't expect me to accept her right away."

"You don't have too," I said as I attempted to hold back a glare and just give her a hard stare to show her that her words hadn't affected me at all. "You don't have to talk to me or even look at me, but mind your own business and I'll mind mine." She just walked away from us and out of the glass door.

Valary shook her head as she picked up the rest of the beers that seemed to be overflowing from her arms. "I'm sorry about the things she said, Michelle can be so hard headed sometime and is just so used to things a certain way."

"It's okay," I shook my head as I took a few beers from her arms helping her. "She's kind of right though, it is kind of soon."

"Yeah, but we haven't felt the same for each other for a while now and I think it's about time to move on. Just because Matt and I are seeing different people doesn't mean that we're going to stop being friends." She sighed. "But Michelle..."

"I get both of you. Things like this are hard to except." She smiled as she walked towards the door.

"I hope this doesn't change what you think of Matt and I. I don't see us being together again."

"No, of course not." I shook my head as I followed her to the tables and handed everybody their beers as I took my seat next to Gena again. What a lie. Michelle's words had hit a lot with me and I did begin to wonder if they would fall in love again after the pain of Jimmy's passing subsided. Would Matt 'dump' me and get back with her? So many things ran through my head and when Valary spoke of her feelings for him and what they had that just added more to my thoughts.

"What took you guys so long?" Matt asked as he looked from me to Valary then Michelle who shook her head. He looked back at me with concern and leaned forward. "Did something happen?" He asked with a whisper. I shook my head and sat back as I opened a water Gena had gotten for me when we were inside. "No, everything's fine." I was a horrible lier and Matt was able to see though it.

"Alright," he sat back in his seat and gave me a we'll talk later look before opening his beer and continuing his conversation he was having with the guys.

"Ohh, who wants to go to the beach tomorrow?" Lacey asked as she glanced at everyone at the table. They all agreed and talked about how they haven't been to the beach in a long time. Leanna, who had taken a keen liking to Eddie asked him if he wanted to go and he excitedly accepted the invitation.

There was only one thing I could think that had me fearing tomorrow and I knew Eddie was going to help me calm my nerves tonight. Or at least calm me down enough so I could talk to Matt about it.

My self consciousness with my body and what they would think. Oh God, how do I tell him? Guess we'll just have to wait till tomorrow to see.
♠ ♠ ♠
TEN STARS HOLY FUCK - THANK YOU!

Yes, another update finally, right? Okay, hopefully not as many mistakes since I corrected this one myself :) BUT what do you guys think of Michelle's little outburst? You gotta admit, her reaction is pretty understandable, I know I'd be like, 'who is this bitch?' but yeah that's just me. Yay, Eddie is getting along with them as well - well as far I know so far, lol. In the next chapter I will try to fit in a Natalie and Leanna conversation :)
OH MY GOD! I met the guys today at Best Buy, they were so nice. They signed my cd and I got to talk to them a bit. I gave Matt a late BDay card and got to shake hands with them all. They were so cool. I told Johnny that he wasn't that short, it was funny.

Me: You're not that short.
Johnny: Yeah, I'm pretty short.
Me: No way, I'm 5'1.
Johnny: Yeah, that's pretty bad.
Me: Yeah, you're not short - so fuck you.
Johnny: [BIG LAUGH]

Yes ladies and gentleman, I, Marissa Alaniz, told Johnny Fucking Christ to fuck off because he was taller than me and it was awesome. And then Brian said that it was cool that I snuck out to one of their shows and never got caught.

Brian: Did you ever get caught?
Me: No way
Brian: Why?
Me: Cause I'm that good.
Brian: [chuckles] Cause you're that good?
Me: Yeah, cause I'm that good

I just had to include part of our conversation, lol.
IT WAS AWESOME! They were nicer then what I thought, like way way nicer. So sweet. Matt was so chill as were Zacky, Brian and Johnny. If only Jimmy was there :(
Anyways, if you want another update please comment/subcribe/banner, doesn't matter!
--

Natalie's New Hair