I'm on the Highway to Hell

Chapter Twenty.

The next day,Malcolm,Brian,Miranda,Angus and I discussed what happened.Shit hit the fan,people argued,names were called,profanities were yelled,things were thrown,threats were made and sex was had.Malcolm and Miranda made up and Brian got together with this chick named...I forget her name.But it doesn't matter.

A few weeks later...

"C'mon,Sam!He's waiting!EVERYONE IS WAITING!"Miranda yelled.I looked at myself one last time.There I was,going to marry the man I love the most.I opened the door,there was my father,who flew out from Russia just to attend my wedding.I clutched his arm and we walked down the aisle.Finally,I stood in front of Angus,who looked very handsome,might I add.Tears were forming in my eyes,but I shrugged them off.The priest began talking,but all I could do was stare at Angus.

"You may now kiss the bride."The priest said.Angus kissed me VERY passionately and finally,everyone cheered.Wait,what?I JUST FREAKIN' MARRIED ANGUS!I let out a very short laugh before realizing everyone was staring at me.Angus smiled at me and we walked out of the church together,to start our new life together.

Wedding reception...

"SPEECH!SPEECH!SPEECH!"Very many people yelled.I looked at Angus,who looked at me with a cute grin on his face.I got up."Guys want a speech?Fine!When I first met Angus,I was just another one of those damn groupies.We had only known each other for a couple hours before he told me he loved me.Not before long,he told me he wanted to live with me for the rest of his life and proposed to me.And now,here I am,with Angus.Married to the man I love the most.I love you Angus and there's no man out there like you."I said and kissed him.

Many other people made speeches,Malcolm,Miranda,the rest of AC/DC and some family.I just wonder what would Bon say if he were here...