I'm on the Highway to Hell

Chapter Twenty-One.

Today was the day,Miranda and Malcolm's wedding,I don't know what took them so long,basically eight months.I couldn't wait to push out this damn baby.Only two weeks.Couldn't wait.I was there,sitting next to Phil's girlfriend and Angus.My stomach was HUGE!I hated being this fat.

Halfway through the ceremony,a strange liquid ran down my leg."FUCK!" I yelled.Everyone stopped and looked at me."NOW?"Miranda asked.I nodded and I could feel the pain.I gripped onto Angus' hand as we rushed out of the church.I felt bad,they hadn't even said "You may now kiss the bride" and I was giving birth to my child.

At the hospital...

~Malcolm's P.O.V~

I paced and paced for over a few hours...Angus was in the delivery room with Samantha.I didn't blame him,she was in a lot of pain...Finally,a nurse came out."She...might not make it.The baby's fine...but Samantha is in rough condition..."She said as I could feel tears prickle my eyes.If Samantha didn't make it,Angus wouldn't be able to survive.

We walked into the room beside the delivery room,where Angus and his son were.He looked quite a bit like Samantha."His name is Frank."He said,gently.Tears were in his eyes,too.A nurse walked into our room...she smiled."She made it."She said and I hugged Miranda."Only the father of the baby can go in..."The nurse said.We looked at Angus...He walked in with the child and only a few hours later could we go see Sam.

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I was going to die.But the doctors saved me.I thank Bon for watching over me.Otherwise,I wouldn't be living...I wouldn't have Angus or little baby Frank with me...