Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

It Begins.

“Sam, hurry up!” I yelled, climbing into the back of my Dad's car.
“It's an A! Well an A-, but it's still an A!” Sam said excitedly, also getting into the car.
I grinned as my brother was so excited about getting a car today.

My Dad and I busted out laughing after he tricked Sam into thinking he was getting him a Porche. We pulled into 'Bolivia's Used Cars'. I tilted my head as I, and only I, noticed a yellow '76 Camaro pulled beside the other cars. There was no driver. Odd. I didn't say anything aloud.
I walked over to him, brushing my fingers over the frame, my other hand clutching my necklace with a dark colored shard on it. It used to belong to mine and Sam's grandfather, Archibald Witwicky.
Wait...did I say him? Real weird. Jack, you're spending way too much time at the car shop.
The car lightly vibrated. I almost didn't notice. I was flabbergasted. I climbed into the driver's seat when Sam came over, “Scoot over.”
I moved into the passenger seat, Sam taking my previous spot and ran his thumb over the icon in the center of the steering wheel. There was a weird, but familiar symbol, “What's that?”
He didn't answer and looked over to the owner, “ How much?”
The man asked for $5000. Dad wouldn't take it.
“Oh c'mon, Dad!” I whined. “This car is like the shiz!”
Dad chuckled, “No.”
The owner then tried to persuade Sam to go for an old Volkswagon, but he wouldn't take it. Heck, I wouldn't either.
Still sitting in the passenger seat, I jumped as the passenger door opened itself and hit the 'bug. My eyes widened.
“Let's go kids,” Dad called us.
As I was slowly getting out of the car, something about the car made me want to stay. The Camaro's radio suddenly came on, making an awful shrill noise, that oddly didn't make me cringe. All the windows that belonged to the surrounding cars shattered. I ducked, trying not to get hit by flying glass.
The owner, looking hysterical, jumped up from the ground, “$4000!”

When we bought the car for Sam, I yelled, “I call shotgun!” Even though there was no one else to compete for it. Dad and Sam laughed at me. I grinned.

I stayed at home later that day while Sam went with Miles, his loser friend, to the lake. Walking out of the house, I went out to the front yard and sat down in the green law chair, cell phone in hand.
It buzzed and I flipped it open. The message read, 'Hey Jackii! Cm ovr 4 sum pizza. Now. ~<3 Ashtyn'.
I texted back, 'K. I'll b thar n a min.'
I stood and opened the front door, “I'm going over to Ashtyn's!”
“Okay! Have fun sweetie! Tell her and her mom I say Hi,”came my mom's voice.
Ashtyn only lived 5 houses down, so I walked. I walked passed an empty police car. I grew the urge to touch him. There I go again, I thought. Looking around and seeing no one, I gently laid my hand on the hood.
It vibrated just like my brother's car. I shook my head and lifted my head. I continued to Ash's.
Halfway there, I heard a noise behind me. I looked out of the corner of my eyes, and saw that it was the same police car from before. I hurried my pace and once I reached my friend's house, I turned around. I gave the car a closer look. On his end, it had the words, 'To punish and enslave.'
“Yea, that's not creepy at all,” I said aloud sarcastically.
Without knocking, I walked into the brick house that I recently standing in front of and said, “Honey! I'm home!”
“In the kitchen, Jack!” yelled Ashtyn's mom.
That day, Ashtyn, me, and her mom ate pizza and stupid yet hilarious movies until it grew dark. We had fallen asleep by then. We had woken up when the door bell rang.
“Sam's here,” Ash told me.
“Okay. Have you seen my phone?”
“Yea. In the kitchen.”
I walked to the kitchen and snatched it from the counter. It vibrated. I looked at the screen, but it was off.
Saying by to Ash and her mom, I climbed into Sam's car. Less than a minute and we were already home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well what do you guys think so far? Message/ Comment/ Rate please. Next chapter depends on them!
~Skitz