Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Combat.

On the way back the the Lennox's house, I brought up a conversation about my lack of skills in combat with Ironhide.
'I mean sure, I've shot things before with a BB gun, but never anything else, and my hand-to-hand goes only so far.'
'I'm positive the others would have set up a target range at the base, so when we get back there, I'll give ya some pointers. As for hand-to-hand, wait till we get back to Will's house,' he replied back through the COM link.
'Okay. Ironhide?'
'Hm?'
'Thanks, you know for helping me adjust and coming with me,' I shyly told him.
He grunted. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I suppose that was his typical response to socialism.

When we arrived back at the Lennox's house, I used my holoform to help Sarah with her things since Annabelle was asleep.
Walking outside I looked at Ironhide's Alt. Mode and I'd figured that he already deactivated his holoform. As soon as I stepped off the porch I was tackled. I didn't know who it was so I decked whoever it was. They stood up, backed up a few steps and chuckled.
I stood up too, glared and looked at the person who just happened to be, “IRONHIDE! You jerk!”
He smirked, “I told ya I was going to show you hand-to-hand so c'mon. We're going over to the field so we don't cause a ruckus. Assuming you already haven't.”
I glared and deactivated my holoform and transformed from my Alt. Mode to my bipedal form, Ironhide doing the same.
We walked over to the big field, my anger fading and being filled with excitement of sparring. Ironhide and I faced each other, him with a smirk on his face and me with a ghost of a grin, trying to hide my excitement.
“C'mon, hit me with your best,” he taunted.
“Eh, what the hell. Don't laugh at me though, cause I know it's not gunna hurt. I'm weak,” I said, degrading myself.
I ran at him, knowing he was going to sidestep, because that's what they all do, so I sidestepped too, and threw my metal fist into his shoulder. He grunted and looked at me with an ounce of surprise in his optics.
“Your turn,” I grinned.
He rolled his optics and came at me, his fist headed towards me. I ducked and charged at him, my shoulder making contact with his abdomen. He brought his knee up and kneed me my stomach. I backed away and was met with a smirk before I lashed out with my leg and kicked his side. He grabbed my leg and twirled me around by it and let go. I went flying. It didn't hurt when I landed, but I shut my optics and groaned.
My eyes still closed, I heard his heavy steps jog over to me.
I felt him hover over me, “You okay? Didn't think I threw you that hard.”
I opened my optics an grinned widely, “Gotcha!” I punched him in the chest sending him a few steps back.
“Well atleast we know you got some deceiving attributes,” he said chuckling and held out a hand to me.
Still grinning, I grabbed hold of his hand and he helped me stand.
“Alright, well you're good in hand-to-hand, make your hits a bit more faster and harder, and you'll definitely do some damage,” he told me. “Good spots to do some heavy damage on a mech is my hitting them in the joints so they can't move as quick or the chest, where their spark is.”
He let go of my hand then. My optics widened a little. I had totally forgotten that we were holding hands.

Sarah's POV

I smiled to myself, watching the two robots hold hands. I don't even think they were aware of it.
Something was definitely there and something was definitely going to have to be done about it.
“Will?” I asked, still looking out the window.
“Yes?” he responded.
“You all are leaving by the end of the week, right?”
“Yea. Why?”
I turned around and faced him, “Mind going to the beach tomorrow?”
He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, “Sure, hun. Whatever you want.” He kissed me on the lips passionately before pulling away.
He winked at me before walking out of the room to check on Anna.

Jackii's POV

I woke up with jump, “Slaggin' glitch...” I muttered cybertronian curse words that I picked up from hearing the others.
I had woken up from a dream or nightmare whatever you wanted to call it.
“Jack? You okay?” Ironhide asked me. I must've woken him up....wait did he just call me Jack? That's the first.
I shrugged, “I had a nightmare, s'all.”
“Strange. We rarely ever dream at all. What was it about?” He asked.
I shook my head and sighed, “Well, Megatron was in it. We were surrounded my dead Decepticons then he...he killed all of you...and he made me watch. Then he took me and he touched me saying that it was a shame he had to kill me before ripping out my heart...er spark...placed it in this weird machine that brought all of the Decepticons back to life. He killed all the humans and I could hear my family's screams and the distant yells of you...”
I started to shake. I felt Ironhide's door nudge me.
I nudged back as a motion meaning I'm alright.

It was near noon when Will came outside carrying a small picnic basket and towels, followed by Sarah holding Annabelle who was wearing a cute, Disney princess swimsuit.
“Let me, guess. The beach?” I asked, laughing.
Sarah nodded smiling.
Ironhide and I activated our holoforms as Sarah and Annabelle were strapped down in me and Will in Ironhide.
Accustomed to my holoform and able to change it, my holoform was now wearing a black-n-white checkered bikini, except I wore guy swim trunks. Some thing I always did 'cause I was self-conscious. Over my bikini top I wore a black terry-cloth sundress and my hair up into a ponytail.
I followed behind Ironhide, like always. I got this hilarious idea in my head.
Using the COM link, I sent over to Ironhide jokingly, 'Nice aft.'
There was a pause and he gave a short stop before taking off again. I almost bumped into him. I wondered if he knew I was joking. Was I joking?
I mean, he really did have a nice aft. I grinned to myself guiltily. I couldn't scold myself 'cause c'mon, I'm a teenager.

Ironhide's POV

“Nice aft.” Came Jackii's voice through the COM link.
I stopped abruptly before taking off again.
“What's the matter, Ironhide?” Will asked me.
“Nothin',” I replied through my speakers.
What Jackii said caught me completely of guard.
So I just chuckled nervously and replied, “Why thank you. I know I do.”
I heard her laugh and she bumped me from behind. Her laugh sent a shiver through me though I didn't show it. What the slag was up with me? I tried to get the sound out of my head, by turning on the radio, but that didn't stop it from invading my thoughts.
I tried to ignore the sound ringing through my head, even though we turned off the COM link a few minutes ago.
Oh how I hated the sound right now, but yet I knew I secretly liked it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh myy. Sarah has noticed something too! :D
Ironhide, ya ol' geezer, you gettin' blind? XD

Message/Rate/Comment please?