Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Sunsets.

If I could cry as a giant robot I would. I hugged Sam using my holoform, “Why do you have to go so soon?”
He stroked my hair in a brotherly way, “Hey, I'm not the giant robot with access to the whole internet. I still have school.”
I pouted, “Ya jerk.”
He pulled away and ruffled my hair, “Awh, it's alright sis. School's almost over anyways, just give it a few weeks and I'll be out for the summer.”
I rolled my eyes and gave him one last hug before he and Mikaela climbed into Bee and drove away.
I let my holoform dissipate and I transformed from my Alt. Mode to my bipedal form and walked to the medical bay to help Ratchet with Jazz.
“Good evening, Jackii. Are you ready to try again? I've did a few small connections on his circuitry some more, so maybe will get a better chance,” Ratchet greeted me.
I nodded and smiled. Walking over to the robot sized medical table, I hovered my hands over Jazz and concentrated on the thought of his spark igniting, I didn't know if thinking about it would help or not, but I did so just in case. Tiny light blue sparks flickered from his spark chamber.
I sighed. After fifteen minutes, I decided to think of Jazz walking and talking like he did before. I opened my eyes and gasped loudly with a grin on my face, “Ratchet! He moved! He actually moved!”
Ratchet dropped the medical intrument he was holding and it fell to the floor with a loud clang, “You not joking with me are you?”
I looked at him skeptically, “Would I joke about something like this?”
I danced in small circle like I usually do when I come across a great feat then settled myself.
“How about we start again tomorrow? This way you can have more time to see if you get a better reaction,” Ratchet asked.
I nodded, “Okay. Oh Lord, I can't believe he actually moved!”
Ratched smiled, “Neither can I, neither can I.”
Transforming to my Alt. Mode, I decided to drive to the target range where Ironhide was with some of the army guys.
Upon reaching the range, I transformed again and leaned against a steel wall, smiling, and waited for Ironhide to notice I was there.
I watched him shoot at the targets with such vigor as if they were actual enemies. I was sorta glad I changed into what I am. I never would have met Ironhide or any of these guys for that matter.
I grinned and walked behind Ironhide stealthily and as he lifted his arm to shoot I aimed my own cannon at his target and shot before he did.
He looked at the target then at his cannon for the longest time before turning around and seeing me. He rose an optic ridge and smiled. I gave a cute grin, well as cute as it can get when your a robot.
“How long have you been there?” he asked, disengaging his cannons.
“Hmm, I dunno, five, ten minutes maybe. Oh you'll never believe this, but Jazz moved!” I said excitedly.
His smiled turned into a grin, “You messin' with me. Really?”
“Yes really! I can't believe it either,” I told him.
We looked into each others eyes before he nudged me and told me to follow him. I heard of few of the guys watching us snicker and saw some of them grin widely. I rolled my eyes. Men.

We transformed and I followed beside him. Using the COM link, I asked, 'Where we going?'
I could hear the smirk in his voice, 'You'll see.'
Following him off base, I followed him to a small mountain side. He told me to transform, and we did. I gasped at what I saw. A beautiful sunset with many different colors.
I gazed out before looking up and smiling at him. He leaned and captured my metal lips with his. My spark felt like it was about to burst. I pulled away slowly and clutched my chest.
He looked at me worriedly, “What's wrong?”
“My spark, it feels funny. Like it's about to explode or something,” I said looking up at him.
He chuckled, “Well that's...slag. How should I explain this?”
I cocked my head to the side, “Explain what?”
“Well instead of becoming married or whatever you want to call it, but Cybertronians have sparkmates,” he told me.
“What are sparkmates?” I asked, still not quite grasping what he was talking about.
“Well having a sparkmate is like being married as humans would call it, but its so much more than that. A sparkmate is someone you'd want to be with forever. The bond between sparkmates is so strong that if one should die, the other would slowly die too, because half of their spark belonged to the other,” Ironhide said, stroking one of my doors on my back. I ceased to hold in a moan.
I nodded slowly and smiled. He continued to stroke my back as we sat down on the ledge.
We stayed there for a few more minutes after it had gotten dark, watching the stars. I nuzzled my head into Ironhide's neck. I wanted to tell him I loved him. It seemed to be the right moment, I just wasn't quite sure. I never actually had feelings like this for someone else. Always afraid I'd get hurt, but Ironhide wouldn't hurt me.
“Ironhide?”
“Yes, m'dear?”
I giggled, “Ironhide, I...” I trailed off.
“Are you okay?” he asked, lifting my head and looking me in the eyes.
“Yes, it's just that...Ironhide, I love you,” I said quickly, looking away shyly.
He chuckled and brought my head back to his and despite his rough nature, he gently stroked my face, kissing me yet again, “I love you too, Jackii.”
I smiled as my spark fluttered, feeling as if it were sending off tiny sparks, which it probably was. We stood up and embraced each other once more. I placed my hand on his chest, his spark beating.
We climbed back down the mountain side and transformed. I headed out first on the highway, 'Hide right behind me.
I felt the COM link click open, 'And you say I have a nice aft.'
I paused for a split-second, the interior of my Alt. Mode's cab heating up. 'Oh hush you,' I replied giggling.
I dropped back beside him, bumping into his side purposefully before revving my engine and speeding off.
I heard his deep laugh over the COM link before he sped up after me.
'I think I really do love you, 'Hide,' I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Slag my malfunctioned glitch head!! I'm soooo sorry for the late update. I know this one is short but I got lots of things to do this week! :O Anyways just a little bit of fluff for y'all. Hope y'all like it!!!

Message/Rate/Review please?

btw, I'm thinkin' about starting a TFA fic, I'm in the process of rewriting the first chapter of it to see how I wanna go about it.