Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Nonhuman.

Two Weeks Later
“Hurry it up! They're about to hit the Earth in like two slaggin' minutes!” Sides yelled at us.
“Well move your aft faster and we won't have to tailgate ya!” I yelled back.
Three more bots were about to land. We received an transmission that they were Autobots. WE had left the base late because a rogue Decepticon had decided to try his luck. Ironhide sent an energon blast right through his spark chamber, offlining him.
Ahead of us, the bots made impact with the ground. We pulled to a stop and transformed, Ratchet walking over to them, helping them as they pulled themselves out of their impact position.
It was three femmes; a blue one, a purple one, and pink one. All looked somewhat the same having one wheeled leg and their forms.
I looked up at Ironhide and just happened to catch him rolling his optics and asked, “What's the matter?”
“I promise to tell you when we get back to the base,” he said, stroking my back. I shuddered and stepped a bit closer to him, smiling.
My smile turned into a mischievous grin and I ran my fingers along his side. He tensed up and looked at me with a playful glare, that didn't stop me from my teasing.
We heard a fake cough and then Sides voice, “Ugh, get a room!”
I giggled and looked down at the ground with a tinge of embarrassment. Ironhide chuckled.
I lifted my head and happened to see Optimus looking at us with a small smile and an optic ridge raised and the blue femme smirking.
I cocked my head to the side in confusion at her before Optimus asked, “So when did this, uh, happen?”
I gave tiny grin, “Quite a few weeks ago, sir.”
“And you didn't bother to tell me? I feel so left out,” he said dramatically.
Ironhide rolled his optics.
“Well let's get back to the base. Girls, do you need Alt. Modes?” Optimus asked.
The purple one shook her head, “We'd prefer to stay with our Cybertronian Alt. Modes for now.” They transformed into sportbikes.
Optimus nodded then transformed, the rest of us doing the same. It didn't take long to get back to the base since the femmes landed closer than Sides.

Back at the base, the other bots, excluding myself and the three femmes, decided to go to the target range.
The three femmes came up to me. The pink one spoke this time, “Hi there! I'm Arcee, and this is Flareup,” she pointed to the purple one, “and Chromia.” The blue one.
I smiled, “I'm Jackii.”
Flareup looked at me in confusion, “Well that's an unusual name, doesn't sound very Cybertronian to me.”
I shrugged, “Well it's sorta not.”
That made them all look at me weird.
I sighed, “I used to be human.”
They laughed, and then slowly stopped seeing that I was serious.
“You're joking?” Chromia asked.
I shook my head, “Nope. Long story short, I used to have this necklace, which apparently was part of the Allspark, it combined with me, turned me robot, then I talked to some thing name Primus, who told me my job, and then here I am.”
All their mouths were agape, causing me to laugh.
Chromia shook her head, then gave me a mischievous look, “So you and Ironhide are together?”
I nodded, “Yea. For some unknown reason ever since the incident with my necklace, I've felt closer to him.”
She nodded, “I'm just glad he found someone. There's definitely something there that wasn't there when we were together.”
I blinked my optics, “You two were together?”
She nodded, “Yup. Before the war ever started, though. A few years before the war started, we had figured that it wasn't going to work between us. So you don't gotta worry about me taking him back.”
Arcee butted in, I could tell she was really outgoing, “So have you two talked about being Sparkmates?”
I felt my spark jolt, 'What the slag?' I shook my head, “Nada. Heck, I just learned what a sparkmate was a few weeks ago.”
We all chuckled, and then talked about things girls, er femmes would generally talk about. From mechs to blowing things up. It was nice to have other femmes around, and just as normal human girls do, we all became close in just the matter of an hour.

All of us femmes were sitting on the ground, exchanging funny stories when Ironhide walked over. Chromia and I smirked at each other, we had come up with a funny plan to mess with Ironhide's processor.
“Hey, Jackii. Can I talk to you for a minute?” he asked.
I suppressed my grin and gave a fake glare standing up, Chromia doing the same, “Oh you mean about how you and Chromia were together?”
He took a step back, “I swear I was going to tell you!”
I shook my head, “You could've told me sooner.”
“I'm sorry, I really am,” he apologized, apparently having no clue that I was faking.
I turned my head to the side and 'hmphed', “Well sorry isn't good enough. And you know what?”
His optics showed sadness and looked at me.
“I'm leaving you for Chromia,” I said, Chromia and I wrapping our arms around each others waist.
Ironhide's optics nearly bulged out of his head, “Are you...You're not serious are you?”
Chromia and I looked at each other for a moment before letting go of each other, laughing out afts off, “No, no. We were just messing with ya, 'Hide. Lord knows I'm straight.”
I saw Ironhide sigh in relief and looked into his eyes which held a bit of hurt. I smiled and walked up to him placing my hand on his face, “I'm sorry, 'Hide, but that was just too good of an opportunity to pass up. You know me...”
He chuckled and looked into my eyes, “I'm afraid I do.” He placed at kiss on my forehead and pulled away.
I rolled my optics and poked his sensitive spot on his side, making him tense yet again.
I turned around and walked over to Flareup and Arcee, and held a hand out for them to help them off the ground, which they thanked me and took.
“So I see you're all aquainted?” Ironhide asked.
I nodded, “Yep. We're already like sisters.”
“That quick?” he asked, somewhat shocked.
“Ironhide, if you were a femme, you'd understand,” Arcee piped in, smiling.
I nodded then smiled mischievously at Ironhide, “And don't expect that lil joke to be the last. We femmes can be very deceiving.”
He held his hands up in defense, “I don't doubt that.”
All of us laughed, including Ironhide, and walked to the main hangar. Ironhide wrapped an arm around my waist, and whispered, “Just as long a you don't do something like that again.”
I giggled quietly and leaned into him, “Don't worry, I'll try not to.”
He rolled his optics and gently placed a kiss on top of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there ya go y'all[: There's most likely not going to be an update for the next 4-6 days. Anyways hope y'all enjoyed!
btw, I was wondering if anyone out there has a Decepticon Oc that they'd like to be put in this fic, cuz for some chapters that'll be coming up, I'm going to need Decepticons badly! So just comment me or something, please [:

Message/Rate/Comment please?