Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Special Occasion.

3rd Person POV

“Bullshit,” Jackii said, her holoform glaring at the five thugs surrounding her.
“Bullshit, nothin. We own this side and whoever steps into it. So you're ours now,” said the tall man with piercings all over his face.
Jackii glared at him. All she had done was come into a city near the base to get some food for the NEST soldiers. She sighed, “I really didn't want to have to do this.” She stood up and instead of cowering from the man, she stood her ground.
“You're just a little girl. What're ya gunna do? Scream?” said a hispanic man with dark eyes.
Jackii laughed sarcastically, “You wish.” She jumped at the men, hitting the leader in shoulder with her right hand and kicking out to another with her foot.
The men fell to ground, moaning in pain.
The leader looked at her as his other three men surrounded her, “Damn, girl. Quite a punch.”
Jackii sneered and lashed out to the man on her right, hitting him in the face with her fist. A sickening crunch could be heard. She hit the the one coming up behind her in the crotch. He buckled to the ground spitting. He looked at her with fearful eyes. The other man who was coming after her slowly backed up holding his hands out in front of him as a gesture of don't hurt me.
Jackii glared at them. The men picked themselves up and ran as fast as they could away from her. She would have deactivated her holoform, but Optimus instructed her to not let anyone know about them and she didn't know who could be watching.
Just as her holoform was climbing into her Alt. Mode, a revving engine could be heard from behind her. She grinned and turned around facing the black Topkick coming up behind her in the store parking lot.
Ironhide's tall holoform climbed out and smirked as Jackii walked over to him. Stopping in front of him, Jackii stood on her tiptoes wrapping her arms around his neck and Ironhide bent down some placing his hands on her waist. They smiled at each other before sharing a kiss.
Pulling away, Ironhide placed a hand on her cheek, Jackii leaning into it.
He then looked over Jackii as if he noticed something had happened. Jackii rolled her eyes, “It's nothing, 'Hide. Just a run in with a few thugs. No biggie.”
Ironhide's holoform's eyes narrowed, “No biggie my aft. You're just lucky you're practically Cybertronian now.”
Jackii rolled her eyes again and leaned into Ironhide, “You're so overprotective, ya know that?”
Ironhide sighed, “I can't help it. I just don't want anything happening to you.”
Jackii smiled and kissed his cheek, “Nor do I to you. Now let's say we get going so I can go help Ratch with Jazz and then maybe we can go to the target range or something?”
Ironhide nodded and kissed Jackii's forehead before climbing into his Alt. Mode. Jackii stepped back into hers and the two made their way back to the base.

Jackii's POV

“Holy Mother of Jesus!” I exclaimed. “Ratchet!”
Ratchet ran over to my side, his optics widening.
The monitor beside us started beeping slowly.
“Oh my....Ratchet I think we did it!” I yelled jumping up and down beside the table where Jazz's body laid. Where his spark would normally lay was a small, twinkling white-blue light.
“We? You're the one who brought him back. Primus I can't...I can't believe it! I'll contact Optimus right now!” Ratchet said with enthusiasm.
I shook my head grinning and looked down at Jazz. Then I got to thinking that even though he's still weak that he shouldn't be able to talk, but maybe the COM link would work.
I clicked on the COM link, 'Jazz? Can you hear me?'
Silence.
And then a almost hoarse, out of breath voice breathed through, 'Hello?'
'Oh my Lord! Jazz it's me Jackii. Do you remember me?' I asked.
'Yep. That little human who went Cybertronian on our asses,' replied Jazz. 'Wait a minute. You're not dead are you?'
I laughed, 'No Jazz. You're back. Ratchet and I were able to bring you back. Right now you need to rest. Oh, and don't COM link anyone yet. I want it to be a surprise, alright?'
His laughter rang through the COM link, 'Sure, Jack. And Jack?'
'Yea?'
'Thanks.'
'You're welcome, Jazzy,' I giggled.
'Jazzy?' he laughed before I heard the COM link click off.
Heavy footsteps rang through the Med Bay before the door opened revealing the Autobot leader.
“Is it true? Is he really alive?” Ratchet and I nodded cheerfully.
Ironhide walked in a few minutes later, “Hey Ratch, think ya can tighten a few wires? I think some came loose while I-” He looked at all of us with an optic ridge raised. “Why do you all look so happy?”
All three of us grinned at him. I pointed to the sparkrate monitor which the lines were becoming stable, “You're getting your brother back.”
He blinked a few times before his optics widened then looked down at Jazz who was resting, “You mean....no slaggin' way.”
I nodded gleefully and ran over to him hugging him. He returned the hug, “Oh Primus, I can't believe this.” He grabbed my shoulders and looked me dead in the optics before crashing his lips against mine. It shocked me for a moment before I kissed back, smiling.
I heard the door open and then a wolf-whistle. Ironhide and I pulled away and were greeted with the sight of Sideswipe and the femmes.
“What's the occasion? 'Cause I want some of that action,” Sides joked.
I laughed as Ironhide glared for a split second before a wide grin broke out on his face.
Optimus turned to the others, “Jazz is alive.”
I could've sworn their jaws dropped.

That night before I went into recharge I looked up to the sky and noticed a bright light fly across the sky. I squinted and watched as it flew over the base. I rose an optic ridge. Whatever it was sure did look like what the others looked like when they entered Earth's atmosphere. I shook my head and didn't question it as I snuggled up next to a sleeping Ironhide. I mean afterall, we'd know if it was another robot right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Jazz is alive! haha yes, the power of fanfiction lol. :D
So what do ya think? And Oh my, just what could that light be?

Message/Rate/Comment please!