Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Hellraiser.

“You said you went shopping, right?” Epps asked me, as I towered over them in the mess hall.
“Nooo, not at all. Food just appeared outta no where,” I said sarcastically, smiling.
Will rolled his eyes, “Well you forgot something.”
“Yea and what is that?” I asked.
“....The chili for the chili dogs,” he said with a half-glare, half-grin.
I rolled my optics, “You can live without it.”
I rose an optic ridge as Will, Epps, Jay, and Reid all got on their knees in a begging form as if they had planned it. Bailea just sat there laughin.
“Please, please go get us chili, please!” Reid begged dramatically.
“Yea, we'll die without it!” Jay said, faking a faint.
I giggled, “I doubt it.”
Ironhide walked over just as the guys started latching onto my feet, “What's with them?”
“Hmm? Oh, they want me to go back to the store to get them some chili. Apparently they'll die without it,” I said, smiling at him.
He smirked, “Well it wouldn't be such a bad idea. I mean, we could go and get out again.”
The men on the floor perked up, “Oh thank you, thank you tall tin man!”
I laughed as Ironhide glared at them, causing them to scoot back and hide behind Bailea.
Bailea scoffed, “Drama queens.”
Jay snapped his fingers and put his hands on his hips, “Oh no you just didn't, girl, puh-lease.”
A few short moments of silence were then filled with laughter.
Jay lifted his hand as he laid on the floor, “For the record, I'm not gay!” Causing more laughs.
“Alright, alright, I'll go get your stupid chili. Geez, men,” I said rolling my optics yet again.
Ironhide followed me out of the mess hall and we transformed, leaving the base and heading back to the store.

Activating our holoforms, we climbed out of our Alt. Modes. I smiled up at him and grabbed his hand.
He rose an eyebrow as we walked into the store. We got a few glances from some fellow shoppers as we walked down a canned food aisle, and I was pretty sure why. I mean c'mon, I still look like I'm fifteen with my holoform and 'Hide looks like he's twenty-nine of something.
I looked up on the shelf and noticed the Chili cans, “Slag it.”
Ironhide chuckled, “What?”
“You know fully well what. I'm so glad you came along,” I said grinning with a playful glare.
He smiled and grabbed a can, “How many do you think we need to get?”
“Well, knowing them...” I said, trailing off.
He nodded, “Yea, probably a few thousand cans.”
I laughed as he handed me four cans of the food and as I turned around, I almost ran into a tall woman with long red-purple hair that passed her waist, “Excuse me.”
She smiled, though it looked strained, with her eyes closed. Her left side of her face had a long scar going from above her eye down to the middle of her cheek, “Don't worry about it.” She walked passed us.
I felt myself shiver and looked up at Ironhide, “Do you feel that?”
As we walked to the registers he looked at me, “Feel what?” I saw him tense. “Oh slag. Hurry up and get those things bought.”
I cocked my holoforms head to the side but nodded and handed the cans to the lady to scan. As she rang up our total, I glanced at 'Hide, who was still tensed up and had begun tapping his foot.
I quickly handed the lady a twenty and instead of of getting change, I just quickly grabbed the bag and followed Ironhide out the door.
Through COM link, I asked, 'What's wrong? What was that feeling?'
He looked around us and then up in the sky, 'There's a slaggin' Decepticon here.' His eyes widened and then his holoform disappeared. I followed suit, the bags of cans falling to the ground. We transformed just into time to see a red-purple jet fly into the air from the top of the store and start transforming.
“Oh hell!” I yelled. “Who the slag is that?”
“That would be-” Ironhide started to say but the new robot cut him off.
“The name's Hellraiser. Decepticon seeker at your service,” She said grinning evilly. “Well look who it is, if it isn't ole Ironhide. Why who's this?”
I narrowed my eyes and began to power up my cannons if needed.
“This couldn't be the little fleshy gone robot is it?” she asked taking a step towards me.
Ironhide stepped in front of me protectively, “She's Megatron's sparkmate who he told to stay on Cybertron to watch it for him.”
My eyes widened then I smirked, “You mean that glitch head actually has a sparkmate? She she sure is an eye sore. Maybe he just uses her to scare away all his enemies.”
Ironhide chuckled but remained silent. Hellraiser glared at me but didn't advance any closer as if she were waiting for something.
I took this opportunity to contact Prime, 'Optimus?'
I heard a click, 'Jackii, what's wrong?'
'Ironhide and me went to the store to get the soldiers some more food. We met up with a Decepticon. Hellraiser is her name I think?'
'Oh Primus. Jackii you tell Ironhide that I want you both to try to retreat as fast as you can. We're on our way,' Optimus ordered, clicking off the COM link.
Switching COM links, ''Hide, Optimus said we need to retreat-'
Before I could even finish my sentence, Hellraiser lunged at us. Ironhide fired his cannon at her put she evaded it quickly.
Aiming her cannon at Ironhide, she fired. Ironhide and I moved out of the way, but she came towards me and grabbed me by my arms, trying to pull me into the air.
I glared and fired my cannon at her, hitting her straight in the face. She dropped me and put a hand up to her face before coming after me again, “Come here you stupid little femme!”
I dodged and rammed my fist into her back.
Ironhide's metal lip curled, “What do you want with her?”
Hellraiser grinned, “My darlin' Megatron ordered us to take her if he happened to be destroyed.”
My one thought, 'They knew of my powers.'
“Jackii, run! Get away from here now!” he yelled at me, firing his cannon at the evil glitch.
“But what about you?” I yelled back.
“I'll be fine, just go!” he yelled, dodging attacks from Hellraiser.
As I turned I came face to face with a black and white mech, “Oh slag.”
Barricade glared and lunged at me. I unsuccessfully dodged. He grabbed onto my shoulders and slung me into the wall of the store and came after me again.
I held up my arm and fired at the mech, sending him quite a few feet back. I stood up and ran and was about to transform when I was attacked from behind.
Hellraiser was on my back trying to make me quit running. She held me against the ground about to put some type of handcuffs on me when she was blasted off of me. I looked up and saw Ironhide pointing his cannon at her yet again, firing a hole straight through her chest.
He cursed and I saw why. He missed her spark chamber by a few inches.
“Ironhide, watch out!” I yelled, as Barricade came up behind him. Ironhide swung he arm around and nailed Barricade right in the face, but that didn't stop him. Barricade shot Ironhide's knee joint causing him to fall. I screamed and began to run to him. I blasted Barricade out of my way and kneeled beside Ironhide, hovering my hands over his knee. Before too long it healed and he was able to stand. I sighed gratefully and helped him stand but we were quickly attacked by Hellraiser and Barricade again. I heard loud engines coming down the street. I shot at Hellraiser keeping her back before turning around just in time to see Optimus, Ratchet, Sides, and the femmes transform, but just as I turned back around to fight Hellraiser, a large cannon blast from her arm shot me right near the spark.
My breath caught as I slowly looked down and saw blue liquid seeping out of the hole in my chest. It felt like life had been put on slow motion as I slowly fell to my knees. Ironhide tensed up and turned around clutching his chest. I gave a weak smile before falling on my front. I watched silently as others fired at the Decepticons, finally running them off.
I heard them sigh and then the sounds of their feet stomping towards me. I felt myself be picked up gently in someone's arms. I looked up and saw Ironhide's face.
“Jackii? Jackii can you hear me?” he asked quietly.
I began to nod, “Y-y-yes.” Pain overwhelmed me and I began coughing. I felt some kind of liquid fly out of my mouth as I did so.
“Don't speak. We'll have Ratchet fix ya up in no time,” I heard his voice begin to fade. “Jackii, don't fall asleep. Don't fall asleep, Ja-” His voice faded into nothing as my vision became white.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well guys, what do you think? Imma keep y'all waiting for more till the next chapter :] Which might come tmr or this weekend :D

Message/Rate/Comment please?