Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Disappearing.

“Sam?” I asked as we walked to the front door.
“Yea?”
“Have you...nevermind. I'll tell you later,” I said.
He nodded and we walked upstairs to our rooms. I gave him a hug, “Night.”
“Night.”

'It was like no other place in the universe. There were planes and jets flying in the sky and Mechs and Femmes walking on the ground. I focused on all peaceful things there when suddenly there was a loud blast. The scene changed to red eyed mechs attacking blue eyed mechs. War was everywhere. There was two bigger mechs that stood out the most. A large blue and red one and a large black-gray one fighting each other, cannons blasting each other in the chests. A yellow mech was running towards them when-'

“Get up, Jack. We gotta go get your brother,” Dad woke me up, knocking on the door.
I groaned, “What did he do?”
“Dunno yet. Get dressed and let's go.”
He left, allowing me to change in privacy. When I sat up, my necklace chain fell onto my lap. The shard wasn't on it. I immediately reached up to my neck. I moved my hand down and between my collar bones was a bump. I got up quickly and looked in the mirror on my wall. Sitting there was the shard my grandpa gave me. It sparkled blue. I gasped.
“Hey dad?” I yelled down the stairs.
“Yea?”
“Can I stay home?” I asked.
“Well...I guess. Don't go anywhere.”
“ 'Kay!”
I heard the front door shut. I looked back into my mirror.
I ran my hand over the shard. Suddenly it disappeared under my skin. I felt frantically. Blue vein like lines started to appear slowly where the shard disappeared. What was more weird though was that the symbol on Sam's car also formed on my chest. I closed my eyes and pinched myself. Nope, not dreaming.

I walked outside and over to Sam's car. My dream flashed before me showing the yellow mech. I looked at Sam's car. No...Couldn't be. “That odd. Even for me,” I said aloud.
I climbed into the back seat of the yellow Camaro. I looked at the radio.
“Okay...this is probably weird, talking to a car and all. Heck. It is weird. Anyways. I had this dream last night...and my shard....now blue....gone...and the symbol on you....now on me...” my words were jumbled. The car vibrated again. I tilted my head. The radio came on, “...A Little Slower...” Came the words out of the speaker. I jumped.
“Wha....?” The radio whirred.
“So I'm not crazy. Wait you mean...?”
It whirred again.
I passed out. Plain and simple.

When I awoke I knew we were moving. I climbed into the front and looked out the glass. I laughed as we chased Sam. Hold up...I remembered. The car is real. It's moving on its own and it talks. I recalled my dream...that means its a....mech. A real live mech.
When I returned from my thoughts, I looked up and gasped. I saw the police car from before about to run over Sam. It transformed then. It was a mech to. I suddenly wanted to reach out to it but before I could I was jerked to the back my a sudden stop and the door flung open. Sam and a girl I've seen before from his class, jumped in.
“Go!” Sam and I shouted at the same time.
Sam looked at me surprised.
“I'll explain later!” I said as the car took off.
The car sped away quickly from the transformed police car.
We hid for a minute or two when the car passed us. We passed behind it, trying to get away.
The police car quickly did a sharp u-turn and chased after us.
When we turned, the car opened up and flung all of us out. We rolled down the hill. I groaned and got onto my feet. Sam and the girl also got up too, but were quickly chased after another, extremely short mech. I wanted to help them, but I was drawn to the two mechs and, both transformed. The camaro, was indeed, the yellow mech from my dream. He punched the other mech, sending it flying into electricity boxes.
I winced, but a sharp pain quickly hit me in the chest. I ran. Under my own control? I don't know, but I ran to the fallen mech and placed hand on his face.
Its red eyes looked at me, “Get away...you...you filthy, organic...being...”
Somehow that hurt me deeply. I stood up and walked over the yellow camaro, that contained Sam and the pretty brunette. The driver door opened, allowing me to enter.
I gave a thank you and climbed in.
“What was that?” Sam asked me.
“I...I don't know...” I replied.
“Holy shit! Sam, look!” The girl yelled out.
I winced.
“What is it, Mikaela?...Oh my....Jack, are you okay?” Sam's face grew worried.
“Yea, why?”
“Look...look into the mirror...”
I pulled down the visor and looked into the mirror. The blue veins had now worked their way up my neck and chin.
♠ ♠ ♠
So. The truth is out. What's next? Well wait and see! Please please please Message/Rate/Comment! :D