Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Sudden Attachments.

The Camaro's radio came on, “...Save it for a later date...” And we took off.
He led us to a field. We all stepped out of the car, and looked up when we saw bright flash in the sky. Four meteorites were raining down to Earth's ground.
Parts of the dream I didn't even remember flashed in front of my eyes of more mechs with blue eyes.
“Those....those are the others aren't they?” I asked the Camaro. He whirred.
“What are you talking about, Jack?” Sam asked me.
“I...you know the necklace with the shard on it? I...I woke up this morning and it chain was still there but the shard was gone. It's...somehow a part of me now. I don't know.” I grabbed my head as it started to hurt.
“Well if those are the others you were talking about well, they must have a leader right? We can ask him,” Sam suggested.
“O-okay...”
We climbed back into the yellow mech.
Some how Sam had gotten Mikaela to sit in his lap so they could share a seatbelt. I sat in the driver's seat, with my head against the window, listening to Sam and Mikaela converse. Absentmindedly, I stroked the seat.
“You know what I don't understand?” Mikaela asked Sam.
“What?” He replied.
“If he's like, this super-advanced robot, why does he transform into this piece-of-crap Camaro?”
The car stopped. I looked at Mikaela like she was nuts. The car doors opened. I got out and walked over to the side-walk under the tunnel we were in. Sam and Mikaela bustled out quickly.
The mech sped off.
“Are you crazy? It's a freakin' '76 Camaro! That's not crap! That like awesome!”
Mikaela rolled her eyes at me.
“Now the cars pissed! See what you did? You pissed off the car and now were stranded-”
My eyes widen as a newer model Camaro stops beside us, “Holy crap. What a body....”
The car seemed to shake with silent laughter.
I blushed and climbed back into the front seat.

About 10 minutes later, the mech pulled into an alley. The three of us stepped out and waited. I could feel it in the air that something big was about to happen. At that moment, 4 automobile made their way towards us. A Peterbilt stopped in front of us, a silver Pontiac solstice, a yellow Hummer H2, and a GMC Topkick pulled beside it. I stepped forward and placed my hand on the Peterbilt and closed my eyes. At that moment I could feel the blue veins stretching out further along my body. Stepping back, I stared at all of the mechs alt-forms. My eyes lingered on the Topkick. I wanted to move closer to him.
The ground shook me of my thoughts when they all started to transform. I watched the Topkick transform. I looked away when he stared at me.
What is up with me? I mean they're robots for crying out loud!
The red and blue mech put his face in mine and Sam's, “Are you Samuel James Witwicky and are you Jackii Ray Witwicky?”
“They know your name!” Mikaela whispered.
“Yes, sir,” I answered.
“My name is Optimus Prime. We are Autonomous Robotic Organisms from the plante Cybertron,” He said.
The yellow, older looking mech spoke up, “You can call us Autobots for short.”
“Let me introduce ourselves,” said Optimus.
“What's crackin' little bitches?” said the Solstice mech.
“My first lieutenant: Jazz.”
“This looks like a cool place to kick it,” said Jazz doing a somersault.
I watched in amazement.
“Our medical officer: Ratchet,” Optimus indicated to the older mech.
He sniffed Sam, “The boy's pheromone levels suggests he wants to mate with the female.” He pointed to Mikaela.
I busted out laughing as Sam and Mikaela shift uncomfortably. I noticed then that they were holding hands. Aww, cute.
“My weapons specialist: Ironhide.”
So Ironhide is his name. My eyes trailed to the black mech. I blushed as he caught me staring.
He aimed his cannons at Sam, who squealed with fear, “You feeling lucky, punk?”
Optimus placed a hand on Ironhide's shoulder, “Easy, Ironhide.”
“Just kidding. I just wanted to show them my cannons...” He mumbled. I laughed. He gave a grin.
“And of course you already know your guardian: Bumblebee.”
The Camaro, Bumble, started playing the radio, “....Second to none!”
Ratched shot a laser at Bumblebee, “His voice components were damaged during battle. I'm still working on them.”
Mikaela looked up at Optimus, “So why are you here?”
Optimus looked at us, “We are here looking for the Allspark. And we must find it before Megatron.”
“Mega-what?” Sam asked.
Optimus's eyes flashed and showed us a holographic viewing of what must've been their planet, “Our planet was once a powerful empire, peaceful and just, until we were betrayed by Megatron, leader of the Decepticons,” He showed us red-eyed mechs just like the police car. “All those who defied were destroyed. Our war finally consumed our planet, and the Allspark was lost to the stars. Megatron followed it to Earth, where Captain Witwicky found it.”
“Our Grandfather...” Sam and I said in unison.
“It was an accident that intertwined out fates. Megatron crash-landed before he could retrieve the Cube.” He showed us Grandfather tinkering with Megatron's hand. “You're grandfather accidentally activated his navigation system. The coordinates to the Cube's location on Earth were imprinted on his glasses.”
Sam looked at Optimus, “How do you know about his glasses?”
I wanted to know too.
“eBay,” He replied.
Sam grabbed his hair, “eBay....figures.”
I giggled.
Ratchet spoke up, “If the Decepticons find the Allspark, they will use its power to transform Earth's machines to build a new army.”
“And the human race will be extinguished. Sam Witwicky, you and your sibling hold the key to Earth's survival.”
Mikaela looked at us, “Please tell me you have those glasses?”
I looked at Sam. He kept all of Grandfather's stuff in his room.
“They should be somewhere in my room.”
Optimus stood up straight, “Well let's get going. We don't have enough time.”
“Wait. Optimus, sir?” I looked up.
“Yes?”
I gulped, “I was wondering...if you can tell me...Well what I mean is, is that my grandfather left me a necklace with a shard on it. It had the same writings on it that the Cube has.”
“What do you mean had, Jackii?”
“Well...It sorta...became a part of me. It...well let me show you.” I pulled down my shirt a little to show him the Autobot symbol and the blue veins, which I noticed had made their way down to my finger tips.
He studied the veins and mark, “Let me look into this. Right now we need to get those glasses.”
“Okay.” All the mechs transformed into their alt-modes.
I looked over at Ironhide. I was still feeling more drawn to him than to any of the others. I walked over to him without really thinking.
“Yes?” He asked, startling me out of my thoughts.
“Uhm...can I ride with you sir?” I said nervously.
He chuckled and opened his door. I climbed in and I went to reach for the seatbelt but it automatically strapped me in. I laughed. I saw Sam and Mikaela look at me. “I'm hitching a ride with Ironhide. See you at the house!” I said to them. “Haha, that rhymed.” Ironhide's rough laugh came through his speakers. We followed the others back to Sam and mine's house.
Looking out the window, I rubbed finger across the seatbelt. I could feel Ironhide shudder lightly. I experimented a little bit. I ran my finger down the seat earning a laugh and when I placed my hand on the steering wheel, the whole truck vibrated. Placing my hands in my lap, I returned to staring out the window, unknowingly grinning to myself.
“What was that for?” Came Ironhide's voice.
“Hmm? Oh. Just experimenting. Ironhide?” I asked.
“Yea?”
“Can you tell me why...why I feel so drawn to you? I mean I don't know how to explain it but ever since the shard imbedded itself in me, I've felt drawn to all of you, even the Decepticon Bee fought. But When I saw you, I've felt more drawn to you that any of the others...” I revealed.
“Well I...I don't know. You'll have to ask Optimus later,” He told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa. :D Next chapter is probably going to start off with Ironhide's Point of View :O
Anyways, Message/Rate/Comment please!
Oh And if anyone wants to, feel free to make a banner! Read the character list for more info about Jackii~ C:
~Skitz