Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Reincarnation.

“Jackii?” I swatted at whatever was prodding me in the side. Bad move, I thought, as I hissed in pain.
“Jack? Jackii? Are you alright?” Yea, I'm alright, I just have a freakin' hole in my shoulder! I blinked my eyes open, getting dirt out of them.
I saw my brother and Mikaela look at me worriedly. I groaned, but tried to sit up straight none-the-less, “Ugh. Where are we?” They didn't have to answer that, because at that moment I felt the urge to vomit. My stomach lurched when I happened to see we were in a helicopter. I took deep breaths and scooted closer to Sam.
He stoked my hair and whispered in my ear that it was going to be okay. These are times when I love my brother to death since he knows exactly how to calm me down.
After I calmed down, I didn't bother asking what happened since I remembered it all clearly. I looked down at my right hand and sure enough in the center of my palm was a cannon barrel and my forearm made up the rest of it.
I sighed and shook my head. This couldn't be real. I did a self-check starting with my shoulder. Someone had bandaged it, but it was very messy. I grabbed the gauze and pulled it off. The hole was there, surrounding by a mixture of red blood and a blue substance. I noticed something reflecting light where the wound was. Curious and careful, I touched the hole. It was cold to the touch, whatever it was.
“Sam?” I asked.
“You alright?” He asked, checking me over.
I nodded, “I guess, but...what does that look like to you?” I pointed the cold solid in my shoulder.
“The bullet went straight to the bone,” a voice spoke up. It was Simmons. I glared. “That's probably that it is.”
“No...That's not bone. It's metal,” Mikaela said looking at my wound.
“You're just seeing things...” He trailed off as I pointed my arm/cannon at him. I smirked. Atleast it's good for one thing. It can make idiots shut up.
He glared at me but said nothing.
I finished my body check. I had a few scrapes and bruises, but other than that, I was fine. I growled to myself though when I noticed a metal, blinking band around my ankle. I didn't want to even think about those Sector Seven creeps touching me. I touched it cautiously, praying that it didn't shock me. It didn't thankfully.
“You're not going to be able to get that off...” Simmons trailed off again as I pulled the band off my ankle. I knew a few tricks about how to get outta stuff like that.
I through it out of the helicopter.
“So what are you in here for?” I looked up and noticed, for the first time, a blond female and African American male.
Sam chuckled sarcastically, “Bought a car. Turned out to an alien robot. Who knew?”
“Wow...” the blond stated.
I noticed the male looking at me like I was some kind of freak, “Whatcha staring at?”
I must've startled him. He looked away, “Hmm? Ah, nothing. Okay...do you mind me asking what's wrong with you?”
That ticked me off a bit but I calmed myself, “Honestly, I have no idea. But I do know that if we don't get to Bee, I'm going to one ticked off teenage girl with a cannon for an arm...”
I rolled my eyes when I caught him scooting a few inches away from me.
About ten minutes later we landed in front of the Hoover Dam we were informed.
A man came up to us, and introduced himself as Tom Banachek.
I glared at him as he stepped towards me.
“My, my. What a lovely creature...” He said.
Sam was about to say something, but I had a headstart, “You friggin' ass. I'm not a stupid experiment. I'm a human being. If you such as lay a finger on me, you'll regret it.” I pointed my cannon in his face. “So quit looking at me like that or I'll blow your head off.”
He looked at me confused, “You certainly don't look like a human-”
Sam interrupted, saving me from blasting this guys 'prized possession' off, “Where's my car?”
Tom looked at Sam in the eyes, “Son, listen to me carefully. People could die here.” I scoffed. Not like they weren't killing people or my new friends. Thinking about them sent a tingle through my body. It was like I knew Bumblebee was here. And another robot. I could feel them. I could also feel...like another part of me was here, which was totally confusing cause I know I've never been here before. The man continued, “We need to know everything you know, and we need to know it right now.”
Sam smirked, “Okay, but first I'll take my car back. And my parents; maube you should be writing this down. Oh and her juvie record,” He pointed to Mikaela. “That's gotta be gone. Like, forever.”
Banachek exhaled, “Come with me, we'll talk about your car.”
Mikaela walked beside Sam, “Thank you.”
Sam shrugged, and put an arm, each, over mine and her shoulders, “Sure.”
I heard Simmons sigh, “That man's an extortionist.”

The man took us underground to where Bee was. First we had passed Megatron. The government gave me a headache when they kept arguing with us when I finally gave up and shot the ground. That shut them up.
My heart dropped when I saw Bee. I was quickly filled with anger. Sam had already gotten the men to stop harming Bee, but that didn't mean they hadn't done anything.
I run over to where Sam was. I reached out my arm to Bee and placed my hand over his cheek, “You alright?”
“You okay? They didn't hurt you, right?” Sam asked.
I felt the pain Bee was feeling where my arm was connected to his face. I frowned, but quickly backed up as he started to stand and aimed his blaster at the others who hurt him.
Sam called out to Bumblebee, “Listen to me, the Cube is here, and the Decepticons are coming...No, no, don't worry about them, they're not gunna hurt you. Jack?”
I looked towards him and nodded to the look he gave me, “You guys better back up. He's a friendly robot and all, but if you don't back up...well...”I aimed my own cannon as example.
Sam shook his head, “Okay? C'mon, put the guns down. They're not gunna hurt you. Come with us, we're gunna take you to the All Spark.”
“Excuse me, if I can interrupt. But I'm Secretary of Defense, John Keller.” There was an elder man surrounded by a few army officials. I just shook my head and didn't pay attention to them talking, but more or so to the big doors in front of us. I started to walk forward. At first no one noticed until Bee started to follow me.
“Hey! Little girl, where in the hell do you think you're going?” Shouted Simmons. I threw him a glare but didn't retort. Whatever was in that room was the third thing I felt. The other part of me. Ignored the calls after me and opened the doors. Bee followed close behind me. I slowly walked up to the Cube, craning my neck. Something told me to get closer.
“Bee? Set me on top of those stairs, please?” Bee obeyed and picked me up. He placed me where I wanted.
I placed both my hands on the Cube, which was way bigger than me. I closed my eyes and leaned into it. I could feel the energy radiating off of it and into me. I could feel it going out to Bee too. And another bot, but it was soon forgot about when my vision started to go black yet again.
I backed up and held onto the railing, my other hand still on the cube, soaking in the energy, until Bee did something to make it smaller. Sam and them had came in early I guess, because I didn't notice them until Bee handed the Cube to him. My eyes wouldn't obey me and they latched onto the Cube. At first my vision was spotty and then it all went black.
Just as I fell off the railing, I whispered, “Catch me...”
I know Bee had caught me. I felt the metal that was once cold, now warm, wrapped around me. I curled up into a ball.
I heard the faint voices of Sam and Mikaela, “Jack? Jackii? Oh my God. Wake up, now! You're scaring me!”
I wanted to laugh. I knew I wasn't dead so why were they worrying?

Ironhide's POV

Bumblebee contacted Optimus a few moment's ago saying he had the Cube. We all sighed in relief, but were also quickly informed that Megatron had somehow awakened and was alive.
Bumblebee gave us coordinates and we all transformed and head towards them.
Halfway there and I was ready to blow some slaggin' Decepticon aft. Myself and the other Autobots stopped abruptly when Optimus did and turned around. Bumblebee Alt. Mode sped passed us. I could feel the energy of the Cube coming off through him. I also felt the presence of a powerful organism. I quickly passed it off as energy from the Cube. Bumblebee stopped, confusing all of us, until we saw Sam get out of him. I wanted to roll my optics.
I felt a tug on that invisible string again as Sam brought out a curled, sickly looking form. It was Jackii. She was latched onto the Cube for what looked like dear life. Sam ran as quick as he could over to me. Why me?
I didn't know until he spoke up, “Something's wrong with her. She won't wake up...”
“Then take her to Ratchet,” I said, though for some reason I didn't want her to.
“She doesn't want Ratchet. She kept calling out for you. And she won't let go of the Cube either. She's got like an iron grip on it.” I strapped a seatbelt around her.
“Fine then. Just get moving,” I said, gruffly and shut my side door. Climbing into Bumblebee, Sam hollered, “Don't let anything happen to my sister. I so swear...”
He shut Bumblebee's door and we all resumed to follow him.

Jackii's POV
I tried to open my eyes, but they wouldn't obey. I pictured Ironhide's bipedal form and I mumbled his name.
I felt the vehicle I was in stop. I felt myself being picked up and moved. The presence I was moved into comforted me. My headache that had appeared soon after my vision blacked out, dulled some. “It's gunna be alright, Jackii.” I heard a rough voice. It sounded like Ironhide. I smiled in my head.
I tried to speak back to him, but before I could, the blackness changed to a bright white and what I saw startled me. I saw a tall black robot looking at me. Whether it was male or female, I couldn't tell. Not even its voice gave away its gender.
“Stand up, young one.”
I obeyed and stared into it's purple eyes.
“Who are...you?” I sputtered out.
“I cannot tell you, but I can tell you why you're here,” it said, picking me up. “You are here, because I chose you to be a sort of incarnation of me.”
My eyes widened, “Wh-what do y-you mean?”
“You will be a healer or sorts. A controlled power source for Robotic Organisms, You will become one of them and help them. Fight with them. Heal and love them. Care for them. Protect them just as they will protect you. Maybe you have already felt that sort of attachment?”
I nodded, grabbing my head. It hurt so bad. I looked up, “Yo-you mean I'm going to be a 'bot?”
It nodded, “As you have seen, your arm and bones are already that of an inorganic. You need to rest and the Transformation will complete...”
Its voice faded as all color and light disappeared.

I snuggled into the warm seats and muttered softly, “Ironhide...” Before I lost all consciousness.

3rd Person POV
“Hmm?” Ironhide said, he looked over Jackii, watching her sleep. He noticed she seemed to be changing. 'I'll ask Ratchet when we stop...' he thought to himself and turned on the radio, turning the volume on low.
Lyrics to 'Check Yes Juliet' by We The Kings poured out of his speakers.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D So what do you guys think?
Message/Rate/Comment please?
My newest banner that I made~
Image