Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Guardians.

Can you hear me, Jackii?”
I would've jumped right out of my skin...er metal frame if I could, “What the hell?” I remembered Optimus talking about using COM links one time, so that's what immediately came to mind.
Just like scanning, using the COM link came naturally.
“Ironhide?” I asked out.
“Good. You know how to use the COM links. I wanted to inform you that we're taking Lennox home. Optimus ordered us to be Lennox's and his family's guardians for a few weeks in case more Decepticons show.”
I replied with a simple answer, “Okay.” Well, atleast I can get used to being a robot.
Another forty-five minutes later, I followed Ironhide onto a dirt road. About half a mile in we came across a small, white house. It was cute to say in the least.
I pulled up beside Ironhide, hitting a small hole in the process.
“Ugh,” I groaned. I guess it was going to take a while to get used to being a truck. I heard Ironhide chuckle beside me, but remained quiet none-the-less. Lennox had asked earlier if we could be quiet for the time being so he could explain things to his wife.
I smiled when his wife came out of their house with whom I presumed was their daughter. The little girl had small wisps of blond hair and cute hazel eyes.
Lennox hugged both of them and they all went inside.
I could faintly hear them talking. I peered over at Ironhide and opened my door, hitting him. I giggled. He grunted and if I could see his optics, I knew he would have rolled them. I did it again. This was all equivalent as if I were human and poking someone.
“Why you...” I heard him.. He opened his door and hit me back. “Now you leave me no choice but to sink to your level.” He opened his door and made contact with me. I laughed.
We continued this until we heard the house's front door open. We froze and quickly shut our own doors.
Lennox took his wife by the hand and walked over to us, “Sarah, you promise not to scream?”
She sighed, “I told you already that I won't scream.
“Okay then. Guys?”
“Why are you talking to the trucks? And how did you get two home if there wasn't anoth-”
She gave a short yelp as Ironhide and I transformed into our bipedal forms.
I felt slightly awkward and moved behind Ironhide, not taking a liking to being stared at.
Ironhide gave a short laugh and placed his hands on my shoulders, pulling me beside him.
“Sarah, meet Ironhide and Jackii.” He must have told her some of the things that went on.
“So this is what you meant by surprising...” Lennox nodded. “Why does Jackii sound like a human name?”
I lifted my head and spoke, “Well...that's because I used to be human. It's sorta of a long, confusing story to explain.”
She nodded slowly. I sighed and subconsciously leaned into Ironhide.
Surprising us, well atleast me, she smiled, “So are you two like an...item?”
“Huh?” I looked at her dumbly not getting the question.
Her smiled widened, “A couple.”
Realization struck me and I quickly pulled away from Ironhide. I looked from him to her. What seemed like a random thought that came from nowhere floated in my head, 'I wish.' I shook my head.
“No ma'am, we aren't,” Ironhide replied, lowering his head slightly. He looked...I couldn't think of the word. Disappointed maybe? And if so, why? It's not like we were extremely close. I mean sure I felt a little more drawn to him than the others, but I didn't think it was strong enough for me to like him like that. Atleast, that's what I told myself.
“We're just friends,” I said giving a small smile. She must not have believed it from the look on her face, but she said nothing more.
Lennox rolled his eyes a little but smiled at his wife then to us, “Well if you need to stretch out or anything, there's about 35 acres right behind you, so feel free to do anything.”
Ironhide nodded and said thank you as the two went back inside, most likely to catch up.
He looked at me for a minute before facing the field that branched off into wooded land. and started to mutter to himself. Something about green and femmes. I rose an eyebrow.
“What do you mean green and femmes?” I said placing a hand on my hip. I knew femme was French for female. And well I was a female and I was green.
He looked at me once more and cocked his head to the side, which, I will admit, did look kinda cute but weird because of his rough exterior, “You understood that?”
I gave him a 'duh!' look, “Yea. It was plain English and everything.”
“Uh, no it wasn't. I was speaking in native tongue, Cybertronian,” he stated.
It was my turn to be confused, “But...it sounded just like plain English...Maybe that mech...Primus or whoever...must've somehow gave me knowledge of what it would be like to be one of you as if I had lived as one my whole life...”
He nodded, “Most likely, I guess.”
I looked up at him. In my new form he was atleast two or three feet taller than me. Dang, I'm still short. Even as a Robotic Organism. I laughed to myself.
I faced the fields and just stood there for a few moments, “We should rest. It's been a long day.”
He agreed with my suggestion and we transformed into our Alt. Modes. Ironhide pulled up a little closer to the house. I moved in right beside him, leaving an inch or two between us. I don't know why I was acting like this, but I knew that for the moment, I just wanted to be close to him.
“Ironhide?”
“Yea?”
“So what were talking about? I mean about green and femmes?”
He didn't reply for a few seconds. He chuckled nervously but didn't answer me.
I huffed and lightly hit him with my door before settling down and going to sleep.

Ironhide's POV
She could understand Cybertronian and she caught me talking about her, but she didn't know I was. When the sunset shone on her, her green frame sparkled in the sunlight, making her seem to glow.
I mentally hit myself. The hell is wrong with me? Hopefully she forgot.

I didn't know what she was doing when she moved close to me, leaving little space. I didn't protest though. I liked her right there. Right there at my side.
“Ironhide?” she asked.
I replied with a 'hmm?'
“So what were you talking about? I mean about green and femmes?”
My mind froze. I didn't reply but I chuckled. She hit me with her door once. I felt her system shut down in stasis. I smiled to myself before I also went into stasis.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh, cute :3
So what is y'alls opinion?
Message/Rate/Comment, please!

I think Sarah took the meeting a bit calm. I didn't want her to freak out majorly cause, you know, her husband is in the Army after all.
I'm sorry if Ironhide's POV isn't up to your standards, but I'm not him so it's not like I can just...whatever lol XD Anyways hope you enjoyed :D