Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Practice.

A squeal of laughter awoke me from my sleep. I opened my eyes and was greeted with with Lennox carrying his daughter walking towards us. He patted mine and Ironhide's hoods, “Hey guys. I was wondering if one of you wouldn't mind running us to the grocery store in town?”
I was about to say something when I was interrupted by Ratchet's voice through the COM link, “Jackii?”
“Hmm?” I replied sleepily.
“I wanted you to know that over the night I constructed you a holoform chip. I'll also be checking for any damage on you and Ironhide from yesterday. I'm going to be heading towards yours and Ironhide's destination. I'll arrive approximately around noon. Please be there for I'm going to need to get back to the others.”
“Alrighty. Later?”
“Goodbye.” I heard a click as the COM link turned off.
“You or me?” Ironhide asked.
“You I guess, but be back soon. That was Ratchet. He's going to be here by noon to check up on us and help me install my holoform chip,” I informed him.
He grunted, “Alright then. Don't get into trouble for the time being and if there's any problem use the COM link.”
I huffed, “'Kay.”
Lennox had put a very bright pink baby seat in Ironhide's back seat, earning a giggle from me. Strapping his daughter in her tickled her, “Annabelle, you look just like your mother, you know?”
Ironhide opened the front door for Lennox and wrapped the seat belt around him.
“See ya,” I said to them as they took off down the dirt road.
“So...what to do now?” I asked myself. I have about an hour before Ratchet got here.
I looked off towards the wooded area and noticed something I hadn't yesterday. I transformed into my bipedal form and walked over to the object. It was a large, old steel box with grasses growing over it. I moved away the grasses and found a target plastered on it with bullet holes lining the different sections. I grinned. Well I guess now is better than never to practice my nonexistent skills.
I backed away from the steel target about a one hundred fifty feet away. I lifted my right arm, and aimed the cannon on my forearm at the target. I fired. I looked to see where I had hit. I had only managed to catch the far right corner of the whole box.
I practiced again and again, each shot getting a tinge better than the last. I even practiced with my left cannon.
Without realizing that it had been well over an hour, I kept firing at the box. When I finally hit the center of the target. I stood straighter and grinned wildly to myself. I did a small dance moving around in a circle. I opened my eyes when I heard a few chuckles and someone clearing their throat. I was face to face with Ratchet who had his hands on his hips and Ironhide rose and eyebrow at me. Below us was Lennox, his wife holding Annabelle, and another man, whose name was Epps, laughing. I smiled sheepishly.
Ratchet looked at me, “Now that you're aware, come over here please.”
I walked over to Ratchet. He instructed me to sit down with my back facing him. I did as told. I felt him taking something off the the base of my neck. After a few minutes of hearing the sounds of things sparking, Ratchet finally finished and got up off his knees. I stood up and stretched out my metal arms.
“Now, it's programmed at the moment to look just like you did before any of this happened. Did you get injured at all yesterday?” I shook my head.
“No, but Ironhide was. I was able to heal him partially until that freak touched me,” I shuddered.
Ratchet nodded, “I already looked over Ironhide. I don't know how you did it, but I figure there really isn't a good explanation. I need to go now. I'll be seeing you both in a few weeks.” He nodded to us and transformed into his Alt. Mode. I noticed his holoform in the front seat.
“So, how does the holoform work exactly?” I asked Ironhide.
“Well, first off, you gotta be in your Alt. Mode. That way you can use your Alt. Mode when you're a holoform. Then, I guess by the way you figure things out, you'll be able to do the rest,” he told me. I watched him as he formed into this Alt. Mode and activated his holoform. Just as before, his form had black-brown hair, a pair of faded jeans, a white wife beater, and a black leather jacket.
Transforming into my green Ford Raptor Alt. Mode, I activated my holoform. I looked down and my holoform had on a gray and black camouflage spaghetti strap tank over a regular white tank. The camo tank had a cross patch and the Autobot insignia on it. My legs were adorned with black, ripped skinny jeans and on my feet were black and white cowboy boots. I grinned and peered into the mirror of my Alt. Mode. My eyes were the same bright blue as my bipedal form.
“This is so cool. Mom and Dad should so...” I trailed off. “Ironhide, we're going to have to tell my parents. I'm pretty sure Sam would have told them Bumblebee. What am I going to do?”
Ironhide put a hand on my shoulder, “We'll come to that point when we get there. You should probably call Sam. You can use the COM links to do that.”
I nodded, “I'll do it right now. If you'll give me a minute or so...”
Even though I could easily deactivate my holoform, I didn't. I climbed into my Alt. Mode and placed my head against my own steering wheel.
Using the COM link, I call Sam's cell.
“Hello?” Came my older brother's voice.
“Sam? It's Jackii.”
“Hey, sis! How's it going over there? You alright?” He asked.
“Everything's fine. I'm okay I guess. Did you tell mom and dad about Bee?” I asked.
“Yea...” he trailed.
I laughed, “How's they take that?”
“At first mom started screaming her head off. Then she was all like, 'You better not step on the grass or the dog, or I'll kick your ass!'” he mimicked causing me to laugh.
“Sounds like mom alright. What about me? Have you told them anything?”
He paused, “Well yes and no. I told them that you would explain when you got back. They asked from where. I told them you'd tell them that. I also told them that you were a bit different.”
“A bit? Heck, I'm not even human any more!” I yelled quietly.
“I know, I know. Calm down. They asked when you'd be back and told them maybe in a few days.”
I sighed, “Okay. I guess that mean I'll be seeing you soon then. I'll see if I can get ol' Ironhide to go with me. Tell Mikaela I say hi. I love you, Sam.”
“Love ya too, Jack. See ya.”
“Later.”
The COM link clicked off.

Sighing once more, I stepped out of my Alt. Mode.
“So?” asked Ironhide's gruff voice.
“Well, looks like I'm going to Tranquility later to stay for a few days. Would you mind going with me?”
“What about them?” he motioned to Lennox and his family, and Epps.
“We wouldn't mind going, if you don't mind. We need to get out and about anyways. That way you both still watch over us and all,” Lennox said.
Epps spoke up, “And I'm about to go home anyways. So you don't have to worry about me.”
I smiled, “Alrighty. Ironhide?”
He grunted, “It's settled then.”
I turned around and gave him a hug, “Oh thank you!”
I must've caught him off guard because he stumbled a bit. He awkwardly gave me a light hug, obviously not used to this.
I let go, and faced the others with a smile, “Well guys, I guess you ought to get a bag or two packed for a couple of days.
They agreed and went inside.
Epps left not too long after and we all said our byes to him.
Sarah decided that her and Annabelle would ride with me, which I didn't mind, and Lennox with Ironhide.
Holoforms activated, Ironhide sat in his own driver's seat, I sat in mine. Sarah said that we shouldn't speed or anything, because we need not to stop, because I was fifteen and didn't have a driver's license. Not like I need one. Ironhide told her it was alright because being robotic organisms, we had radars built in us. She sighed. I told her I wouldn't go over the speed limit if it bothered her.
She thanked me and strapped Annabelle in her baby seat, putting her clothes bag and the baby's diaper bag in the back seat before getting in herself. She strapped herself in and said she was ready.
Ironhide and Will, Lennox's first name, waited for us. Following them, we made out way out and onto the highway towards Tranquility.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that went well :D So what is y'all thoughts?
Message/Rate/Comment please?! P: ;]

NEW- Pictures of Jackii I drew with my tablet.
Cyborg Jackii-http://br0k3nrainb0w.deviantart.com/#/d2r1zv6
Femme Jackii-http://br0k3nrainb0w.deviantart.com/art/Jackii-Witwicky-Femme-166375728

Jackii's Holoform's Outfit-
Image

Image