Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Disowned.

-A long drive later-

We were about two minutes away from my house when I started to get nervous. Ironhide must have sensed it because he started to tell me it was gonna be okay over COM links.
“I know but what if they like disown me or something? I mean that can happen right? They can tell me they don't love me any more or...or...” I kept thinking the worse.
“Jackii, listen to me. They're not going to say that. By the way that they handled Bumblebee, they should be able to handle this matter too,” he reassured me.
“But-”
“No buts. We're here anyways,” he said pulling into the drive way of my house. I pulled in behind him.
Sighing, I looked up to the front porch where I could see my parents, my brother and Mikaela, and a tall golden blond male standing.
Sarah put a hand on my shoulder, “It'll be alright, hun. They're your family after all.”
I gave a small smile and unstrapped myself and Sarah from the seatbelts.
I opened my door, and stepped out, grinning as my brother ran over to me and gave me a hug. He ruffled my hair, “Hey, sis.”
I lightly punched his shoulder, “Heya.” I must've hit him a little harder than expected 'cause he rubbed his shoulder and gave a small 'ow.'
I grinned, “Sorry.”
He put an arm around my shoulders and walked me over to Mom and Dad. I motioned for the Ironhide and the others to follow.
Dad shook hands with Will and Ironhide, as did Mom and Sarah. Mom starting making little cooing noises at Annabelle, which was really hilarious.
Finally Mom and Dad looked at me with big smiles on their faces and squished me in one big hug.
“Oh Jackii, we were so worried! You know better than to run off!” Mom scolded me.
I smiled sheepishly. Sam got everyone's attention, “Why don't we all go inside? Mom? Dad? Jackii's going to have to tell you something.”
The other's all followed each other to the living room. I waited for Ironhide and Bee who were hesitant on coming in, “C'mon guys, I'm going to need you with me to do this.”
They followed me in and we joined the others.
Bumblebee sat in a chair beside Sam and Mikaela, while Ironhide and I remained standing.
Mom looked at me, “Sam said you were going to be different. I don't see anything-” She looked from me to Ironhide. “Oh shit! You're not pregnant are you?!”
I felt my holoform's face turn red, “No! Mom, you should know me better than that! Besides, I'm only fifteen!”
She looked at me embarrassed, “Yea...haha. Sorry, sweetie.”
“Okay, well what I wanted to tell you is that...” I started, trying to figure out how to say that I'm not human any more and that I can't live here, but can come for the occasional visits.
Will stood up, “I didn't mention this earlier, but I'm a newly appointed Major for NEST. A newly organized branch off of the U.S. Army.”
“And this has to do with what?” Dad questioned.
“Well NEST is a combined Military operation with the Autobots, which as you should know, is what Bumblebee is a part of.
“I can't tell you much, but what I can tell you is that Archibald Witwicky left a necklace, which Jackii here held possession of, but up until a week ago that necklace vanished. Inside of her.”
Mom and Dad's eyes widened and turned to me. I shifted uncomfortably under their gaze. Ironhide placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked up into his eyes and smiled before facing the others.
I opened my mouth to speak, “What the Autobots came here for, to find before the Decepticons did, the bad guys, was the Allspark. That shard on the necklace was a part of the Allspark.
“When the Sector Seven morons took us, they took down 'Bee, causing some sort of reaction in me, and it's hard to explain, but my arm turned into a cannon. No joke.
“I can't really go into all the details, but after what happened in Mission City, I went through another....change.” I looked to the ground. This is the part where I'm probably going to get disowned for the rest of my life.
Mom stood up and walked over placed her hand on my cheek, making me look up at her, “What do you mean, Jack?”
“Well...I'm not human anymore...” I said out quickly in a meek voice.
“Of course you are! You're standing right in front of me.” She moved a piece of hair out of my face.
“Mom, look at my eyes, what do you notice?”
“Well they're a definitely brighter blue, but that happens sometimes, just maybe not as bright.”
“Look at Bee. He looks human in his holoform right now, doesn't he?” I said motioning towards Bee, who just grinned widely.
“Yea. So?” Mom said, looking as if she was slowly getting this.
“And look here at 'Hide. He looks human doesn't he? Yet as you can clearly tell, their Alt. Modes, their disguised forms, are right outside,” I moved to the window and opened the curtain, showing mine, Bee's, and Ironhide's Alt. Modes.
“Mom, what I'm trying to say is that...I'm one of them. The Allspark fragment changed me.”
She looked at me as if I'd grown another head and had just asked her if I could burn the couch.
“You mean...that...Oh God...Ron, our daughter...isn't human...any more...” Mom looked completely freaked out.
“You still love me don't you? You're not going to disown me or anything right?” I asked.
Mom and Dad looked at me as if I was stupid, “Of course we still love you! You're our daughter for pete's sake!”
I smiled and gave them a hug.
“Now on the other hand though, if you had run away to marry him,” She pointed to Ironhide. “We would have totally disowned you. And your brother for not stopping you.” Everyone laughed.
“Hey! I don't deserve to be disowned,” Sam yelled out, causing everyone to laugh harder.

We all spent the next few days at my parent's house, with the exception of the Lennox family, who stayed a a nice, comfortable, and cheap Bed & Breakfast hotel down the street.
I laid in my holoform outside in the back of my Alt. Mode, Ironhide leaning against his when I heard a loud, familiar voice, “Jackii Ray Witwicky! Girl, you are in so much trouble!”
I laughed and sat up so she could see me. I grinned and hopped out of the back and ran towards her, her doing the same to me.
“Ash!” I squeale, hugging her.
“Jackii Chan!” she hugged back. We laughed at the nickname she had given me years ago. “Girl, where have you been? I came over the other day and no one was home. I tried texting and calling you, but you never replied.”
I smiled sadly at her and made up an excuse, “We went on a small vacation. I lost my phone at a restaurant we were eating at. Apparently they never found it.”
“Ah, that sucks. So who's this?” She asked, looking at Ironhide.
“Uh, just a friend huh?” She pulled my holoform away so 'Hide couldn't here. “Isn't her a little too old for you? He looks like he's twenty-five years old.”
If only she knew his real age. I hadn't caught onto her rambling, “What are you talking about?”
“You know. He is your boyfriend, isn't he?” she asked.
I felt myself turn red, “What? No! Why would you think that?”
“From just the few minutes I've been here, I've seen the way he's looking at you, and you at him,” she said smirking.
“I don't know what you're talking 'bout,” I looked out of the corner of my eye, and sure enough, Ironhide was watching me. I wanted to brush it off as he was just seeing what me and Ashtyn were talking about, until his eyes locked on mine. My eyes widened, and I let my eyes fall forward. I knew my holoforms face was redder.
Ashtyn bust out laughing beside me, “See? Anyways, I'll see you later. I'm going to Grandma's for a few days. Call me!”
I face-palmed and shook my head and told her to tell her Grandma hi for me. We hugged then she walked away back to her own house.
I smiled sadly, knowing I wasn't going to be here when she gets back, since I had new duties to attend to. Mainly that being getting used to being a very tall robot.
I walked back over Ironhide and sat on the tailgate of my Alt. Mode. I looked up at Ironhide's holoform and saw he had a raised eyebrow, “What?”
“What were you two talkin' 'bout?” He asked.
I looked away quickly, “Nothing.”
“Well it's gotta be somethin' since your holoform's face is all red. Getting redder too.” I could hear the smirk in his voice.
“It was nothing I wanna talk about right now,” I said, laying on my back, watching the sky turn different colors.
“Alright. If you say so,” he said back. I watched him as he sat down beside and turned his head upwards to the sky. He whispered something quietly to himself.
“Hmm?” I asked.
“What? Oh nothin'. Just saying that you-the Earth's sunset is really beautiful.”
I didn't hear him stumble, “Yea, it is.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooo, so other's are noticing it, but they aren't? Whoa.... lol P:
Message/Rate/Comment please?!

NEW- Pictures of Jackii I drew with my tablet.
Cyborg Jackii-http://br0k3nrainb0w.deviantart.com/#/d2r1zv6
Femme Jackii-http://br0k3nrainb0w.deviantart.com/art/Jackii-Witwicky-Femme-166375728


Image