Status: Active, Will update as much as possible.

Waking Up In Vegas

Thinking

'Ryan wait' I say as he begins sucking my neck.

'Yeah?' he mumbles against my neck.

'W-was that your partner?' I ask quietly.

'Mmm my boyfriend' he sucks and bites on my neck.

'Y-you lied to h-him' I hold back a moan.

'I know, what he doesn't know can't hurt him' he grins up at me.

'Ryan, this feels wrong' I push him off me, he shakes his head.

'Fine' he gets up and leaves without another word.

I lay on my bed for 10 minutes just thinking until I hear moaning from the other room.

I groan and pull off my clothes until I get down to my boxers, I get my ipod out of my bag and put the earphones in my ears before getting into the bed and falling asleep.

*Morning*

'WAKE UP!' someone screams and jumps on my bed.

'Fuck off' I groan and pull the doona up over my head.

'Get up, get up, get up' Shaun yells in a sing song voice as he jumps on my bed.

'Fine just get the fuck out' I yell.

Shaun exits the room and I get up slowly and walk to the bathroom. When I enter the bathroom I take off my boxers and turn the hot water on and step in.

I get lost in my thoughts as the warm water shoots down on my body, then my mind wonders back to last night, sure that guy was hot but he has a boyfriend and I know I would feel bad if we'd fucked, then I hear pounding on the door.

'Adam are you okay? You've been in there for over an hour' Jack yells, shit I didn't think I'd been in here for that long.

'Yeah, I'm fine' I yell back and shut off the water.

'Okay, were going out when your ready' I hear him walk away and I get out and wrap a towel around my waist.

When I'm dressed I towel dry my hair, I wonder if they have hair dryers here? I search the whole bathroom and I don't find a hair dryer any where, oh well.

I walk out of the bedroom and Shaun is sitting on Jack's lap, as soon as Shaun see's me he quickly gets up off Jack's lap and runs into the bedroom.

'What's up with him?' I ask taking a seat next to Jack.

'I guess he's embarrassed that you saw us' Jack giggles.

'What does he think I didn't hear you two doin' the dirty last night?' I wriggle my eyebrows at him.

'Shut up' he slaps my arm. I get off the lounge and knock on Shaun's bedroom door.

'Is that you Jack baby?' he sniffs, it sounds like he's been crying.

'N-no it's Adam, can I come in?' I ask hoping he says yes.

'I guess, if you want' he sighs, I open the door and sit on the bed next to him.

'So you and Jack aye?' I elbow him in the side, he blushes.

'Y-yeah, please don't hate me' he says quickly.

'Shaun I could never hate you, or Jack for that matter, I couldn't hate my best friends' I hug him.

'Alright lets go' Jack says from the bedroom door with a grin on his face, Shaun jumps up and goes over to him.

'Were are we going?' he whines and tugs on Jacks sleeve.

'It's a surprise' Jack pokes his tounge out, Shaun pouts and takes Jacks hand in his as we go out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry it's so short but an updates and update right?
Thank you Kodiizee and chloewrightXD
<3 Brooke.