Status: Active, Will update as much as possible.

Waking Up In Vegas

Pool

I wake up in the morning and stretch my arms high up above my head and then roll over.

'Fuck!' I squeal when I roll over and my body collides with another.

'Adam' he groans, then memories of last night came following back into my mind..

'O-oh sorry, good morning' I mumble.

'Morning' Ryan yawns and then the next thing I know he's straddling me.

'S-shouldn't you be getting home?' I ask, I wonder if his boyfriend knows that he whore's around?

'Naahh, Kayden wont be up for another hour or two' he says rocking his hips.

'Mmm Ry' I moan, then he stops.

'Well I better get going home, if he wakes up and notices I'm not there I'll be in trouble' Ryan sighs and gets off me to get dressed, when he's clothed he takes my phone off the table and types something into it.

'Bye' he leans down and kisses me before leaving the room.

I don't bother getting up for another hour, I just lay and think of what happened last night and how if 'Kayden' finds out I'm fucked.

'Adam are you awake?' Jack asks from the other side of the door.

'Yeah, what do you want?' I say pulling the sheet over my naked body.

'Shaun and I are going down to the pool, do you wanna come?' he sighs as we hear a loud thump and a squeal.

'Yeah, I'll come' I say jumping out of bed.

'Shaun what are you doing?' I heard Jack giggle.

I put on my board shorts and grab my beach towel.

'Okay, ready' when I walk out Jack is in the kitchen making breakfast while Shaun sits at the bench.

Jack made a simple breakfast, toast. We eat our toast and go down to the pool.

As soon as we go through the gate Shaun throws his towel at Jack and jumps in the pool, I just lay my towel down in the sun and lay on top of it.

'Aren't you coming in?' Jack asks.

'Hmm maybe later' I respond by putting my sunglasses on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yet again I'm sorry for the shortness but I promise there will be more later.
<3 Brooke. P.s there may be a Ryan POV next chapter.